Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,217 members, 7,963,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:11 AM

Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) (25788 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Proposes β‚¦β€Ž90,000 As New Minimum Wage (Video) / Ajaero: Organized Labour Declares Nationwide Strike for November 14 / Ita Enang: Sue Your Employer If They Refuse To Pay The New Minimum Wage (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by Omenlon: 5:58pm On Jul 18
Nairalander248:
Fuel from 200 to 700 is 350% that should have been the basis for the increment. 350% of 30k should have been 105k not 70k. Labour will still cry next year coz fuel will be increased to 1200/liter.

Ajero fall my hands
where you dey work?
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by Tempulated: 6:00pm On Jul 18
Bliztzer:

I told people nlc and tuc have sold out. Trust them at ur peril. Say dem come dey sing tinubu praise burst me head.
Nigeria na the headquarter of political sycophants

Sold long time ago. All those forth and back are just their usual stupid scripts and gimmicks they always play to fool their foolish gullible ever sleeping citizens. It has always been like that since 1960 and it's not changing anytime soon.

Any sane person who wants a better life should take to his or her heels now.

1 Like

Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by Kukutenla: 6:00pm On Jul 18
seunmsg:
Kudos to Mr. President.
You should be ashamed of yourself after calling Ajaero names, he still got 70k wage for you.

Meanwhile will the arrears be paid any time soon abi na renewed scope too
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by Omenlon: 6:01pm On Jul 18
Ejiakusmith:
What 😲 are they hailing Tinibu for if I may ask ...... The so-called 70k that can buy bag of rice 🌾🍚 🀷🀷🀷
ask your hero otti wen dey pay 18k

1 Like

Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by Omoejigbahe(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18
Paraman:
The people who are insisting on Labour standing their ground on 250k can be earning 250k from Otti in Abia state.

Pesin wey no fit pay 30k, otti na scam, obi na scam pro max.

1 Like

Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by babtoundey(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18
Very useless body. I will always say it, it's sheer ignorance and stupidity supporting the course and struggles of NLC and TUC irrespective of how genuine it may seem.

Nigerian Labour don't go give a hoot about the general welfare of Nigerian citizens, they don't care if the nation is on fire, they care less if education and basic health facilities are inaccessible, they don't care if the idiots at the top pocket billions of dollars daily to impoverish Nigerians as long as their wages increases and comes in timely.

They're smiling now, tomorrow again, they take to the street with their usual cry when that 70k minimum wage becomes worthless.

An active labour union that has human face must be ready to face anti-people policies and ineffective government.
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by freakyavia: 6:03pm On Jul 18
yarimo:
Labour union hailing president TINUBU, while bitter peter obi will soon condemn the approval. Very unfortunate man undecided
with all your maturity your IQ is still low
as a worker can you live on 70k monthly ?
why is it that people that don't have future in Nigeria are the first to praise a diaper wearing man who would embezzle aand invite other diaper old men to do the same when a sane person like you who can out think and out smart would praise the destruction of your future generation

1 Like

Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by Tempulated: 6:04pm On Jul 18
lexy2014:

"win win situation for both parties" but does that win extend to the nigerian people who are at the receiving end of tinubus inflationary policies?

Why wasting your time quoting subhumans? You think you are quoting human beings? You are on a long thing!
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by Paraman: 6:09pm On Jul 18
lexy2014:

"win win situation for both parties" but does that win extend to the nigerian people who are at the receiving end of tinubus inflationary policies?
Yes

The labour unions are representing the Nigerian people.
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by johnjose68: 6:09pm On Jul 18
AcuraZDX:

So much inconsistency from you guys.

Yesterday Labour Union was working for Peter Obi, Labour Party and Igbos.

Today Peter Obi supporters will cry because the same Labour you said works for them Hailed your failure?

Let me explain to you, mindless member of the fascist mob.

The labor union, adored by the deceptive Gbajue, yielded to the superior position of the president, the Jagaban.

Although the labor leader doesn't love the president (since most of them support the fraudulent Obi), they couldn't help but praise him after recognizing his intelligence and commitment to the nation.

Despite knowing that the bitter followers of the madman-inspired leader would harshly criticize them, they chose the path of honor by agreeing with the president.

This still doesn't separate them from the mindless and bitter mob constituency. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by Prince1759(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18
The moment organized labour hailed President Bola Ahmed TInubu for approving N70,000 as new minimum wage.

Take a listen!!!

LET THERE BE MORE LOANS!!!!
STUPID PEOPLE.
LAS LAS THEM GO SELL THIS COUNTRY..
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by peculiar2233: 6:10pm On Jul 18
yarimo:
Labour union hailing president TINUBU, while bitter peter obi will soon condemn the approval. Very unfortunate man undecided
No peace for you if you haven't mentioned Peter Obi's name in a day, anyway do what is in that picture asap

Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 6:12pm On Jul 18
Does that mean all the Agbadorians on this board like Helinues will be getting 70k?
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by commoditiesnig: 6:15pm On Jul 18
ElSudani:
Jaw jaw, not war war.
I tell you.

Its good that the minimum wage has been resolved and agreed
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 6:15pm On Jul 18
SmartPolician:
70k may not be awesome, but it is far better than where we are now. I hope Nigerians sincerely understand what a minimum wage is.

A minimum wage means everyone should be paying it, including private sector employers who still pay their cleaners and gatemen 20k - 50k.
Will it actually be effective in the private sector? And what of those earning more than the minimum wage like 150k will it also increase their salary pay
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by Neddyogu(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18
From 600k to 70k. Nonsense and Jagajaga.
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by Mamayam: 6:19pm On Jul 18
Useless people..
MY PPA entry level pay is 70k. Now, u have raised the minimum wage to 70k, do they have any incentive to raise the entry level pay above 70k?
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by 77up(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18
God bless my country.
Thank you my President πŸ™
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by Offpoint1: 6:21pm On Jul 18
SmartPolician:
70k may not be awesome, but it is far better than where we are now. I hope Nigerians sincerely understand what a minimum wage is.

A minimum wage means everyone should be paying it, including private sector employers who still pay their cleaners and gatemen 20k - 50k.
The real deal is implementation. The last raise, there are states yet to even pay.
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by EngrKemp: 6:24pm On Jul 18
Very very good.
Mr President has gotten this right
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by layovin(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18
That's equivalent to a bag of rice what about money for soup.
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by stuffs4me(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18
lexy2014:

how does that answer the question...

kudos for what exactly?

Bitter and hateful IP0B are programmed to see only negativity.

So I fully understand why you failed to see the positive in anything

1 Like

Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by ALTERNATEID: 6:28pm On Jul 18
Zikimani:
How many of them in that room earns 70k monthly? So what and who are they rejoicing for??...better still let's make 70k a general wage for every Nigerian including the president and labour Congress chairman and let the real celebration begin.

Do you understand what a minimum wage is at all? Why should NLC president earn 70k when he’s not on GL 01? Is the MD of First Bank and the lowest ranked worker in the bank earning the same amount?

2 Likes

Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by Kingray10: 6:32pm On Jul 18
E be like say them bribe them oo grin
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by Adufeamos: 6:35pm On Jul 18
Nice one, so allowee go be 70 paa from next year.
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by viodemus: 6:36pm On Jul 18
okp*lor eyes is nothing but a master of deceit.
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Jul 18
Paraman:
Yes

The labour unions are representing the Nigerian people.

How does the "win win for both parties" extend to the Nigerian people who have been at the receiving end of Tinubus inflationary policies?
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by Paraman: 6:38pm On Jul 18
lexy2014:

How does the "win win for both parties" extend to the Nigerian people who have been at the receiving end of Tinubus inflationary policies?
The minimum wage is now 70k from 30k.
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by KushLyon(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18
Does this mean NYSC allowance will be increased to 70k too?
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Jul 18
Paraman:
The minimum wage is now 70k from 30k.

How is that a win win for the Nigerians considering the inflationary policies Tinubu has been implementing?
Re: Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) by lexy2014: 6:41pm On Jul 18
stuffs4me:

Bitter and hateful IP0B are programmed to see only negativity.

So I fully understand why you failed to see the positive in anything

Since you did not fail to see something positive, it's surprising you can't answer the question.

kudos for what exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Girls Must Finish Secondary School Before They Can Get Married - State Govt / APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) / Police Nab Pos Operator Allegedly Supplying Sex Workers To Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.