Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,045 members, 7,925,280 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:06 PM

Master Ledum Marvelous Goteh, Awarded As Best Pupil As Best Achiever Internation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Master Ledum Marvelous Goteh, Awarded As Best Pupil As Best Achiever Internation (65 Views)

Pasuma’s Son, Jibola, Graduates As Best Student In US School / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Master Ledum Marvelous Goteh, Awarded As Best Pupil As Best Achiever Internation by Optimistic2021(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18
LEDUM MARVELOUS, AWARDED BEST PUPIL AS BEST ACHIEVER INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY CELEBRATES ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE IN GRADUATING CLASS:

The entire Rukpokwu Community in Obio-Akpor LGA , was agog with excitement during the Best Achiever International Academy 2024 Prize Giving Day and Graduation Ceremony as Best Achiever International Academy pupils in the company of their parents came to the occasion looking glammed up like celebrities, to celebrate the end of the academic year and the milestones achieved.

The Best Achiever International Academy is located in Rukpokwu Community, Obio-Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State, Nigeria

The fun event brought together pupils, teachers, parents and well-wishers in communities, to celebrate the efforts of the teachers and the commitment and achievements of pupils during the academic year. The events took place today Thursday 18 July, 2024, at the school premises.

The highlights of the ceremony were the presentation of gifts and awards to pupils in various categories such as Most Punctual and Organised, Most Improved, Most Respectful, Best in different subjects like Maths, English and Science, Best Prefect, Best Graduating Pupils, Best Vendor, and Teacher of the Year Awards.

Best graduating primary 6 pupil at Best Achiever International Academy, Master Ledum Marvelous Goteh, thanked the school for giving him the opportunity to become a better person, academically and otherwise. He attributed his success to the dedication and commitment to his academic works and other co-curricular activities.

Master Ledum Marvelous Goteh, while thanking his parents, say parent's validation spurred him to success.

"I want to thank my parents, they are my best support my motivation and every single day of my life, they always tell me how much they love me and how proud of me they are . Today they are here , they are elated ,so they showered me with so much love and prayed for me. I look at their faces been lit up; it was so amazing. Just the thought of it makes me so happy again and I hope to keep making them proud" he said.

Master Ledum Marvelous Goteh, is the second Son of High Chief Ledum Adonis Deekae JP, Mene Zaa 1 Of Africa, a Chieftain of the Rivers State All Progressives Congress, APC. Zaa , a former Assembly aspirants and Coordinator of Teamcolekhana LGA, hailed from ward 3, khana LGA.

The Headmistress/ Director, Best Achiever International Academy, Mrs. Ibaachi said: “Achiever teachers must be commended for the success of their pupils. The learning gains evidenced at Achiever International are as a result of the dedication, passion and hardwork by our teachers who are at the heart of our mission of delivering a life-changing education for millions of children.”

“The success our children have achieved in the national exam shows what Achiever has always believed that every Rivers and Nigerian child can excel if given the right opportunities, supportive teachers and empowering schools. Mrs. Ibaachi added.

Some of the activities on display at the ceremony were sight words recitation, debate sessions, drama and cultural display, dance competition, poems presentation, news broadcast which summarized various activities of term and what parents should expect in the next academic year etc,

A parent at Best Achiever International Academy , High Chief Ledum Adonis Deekae JP, Mene Zaa 1 Of Africa, whose second son was the best awarding graduating primary 6 pupil in the school, said that he was glad he chose Best Achiever International Academy for his children. “Looking back, I am happy I made the decision to enrol my children at Achiever because ensuring that our children have the best education foundation and are set for a successful future and a good quality of life was what I wanted for them as a good Father,” he said.

Some of the parents confessed that their children have been significantly transformed, with obvious academic and moral improvement.

Recently, it was disclosed that the investment made in Best Achiever International Academy delivers high quality education to children from low-income homes. Achiever’s mission is to provide millions of children with life-changing education and it does this by investing in teacher support and learning innovation, which transform learning outcomes for pupils.

De-Optimist Media Team
Thursday 18 July, 2024.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Bluerain Online? / The Gates Scholarship 2025 In United States (fully Funded) / Insights And Rankings: Top 10 Universities In Sub-saharan Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.