Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:38 AM

Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You (24265 Views)

Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea / Diego Maradona's Death: Fernandez Declares 3-Day National Mourning In Argentina / Argentina President Fernandez Urges Messi To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by Raphaeldanladi: 2:55am On Jul 19
luminouz:

E no go better for you because of this nonsense you talk...so because we fight amongst ourselves, it's ok for Argentina to wipe out our ancestors? Are you nörmal at all, you spade headed göat

People like you are not worth trading words with cause you have many problems you are facing and so I feel reading sometimes and understanding is very hard. So let me make it easy for you young man there is no where there is no racist. If Enzo didn't leak the tape would you know he is on or not pls try and read before you say nonsense

Which kain low self esteem dey your DNA?
Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by Raphaeldanladi: 2:57am On Jul 19
If you feel Argentina is a racist you people who believe have sense the matter no hard go court. And tell the jury that why is there need for insult, una never settle ur own issue you day talk of other issues

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by luminouz(m): 5:34am On Jul 19
Raphaeldanladi

You can't even quote properly.

See who I dey yarn sef... Olodo.rabata

Will you geddifok.... Mumu

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by luminouz(m): 5:36am On Jul 19
Raphaeldanladi:
If you feel Argentina is a racist you people who believe have sense the matter no hard go court. And tell the jury that why is there need for insult, una never settle ur own issue you day talk of other issues

I talk am before....now I can confirm you really no get sênse.

You are a disgrace to us...Just go and give any closest transformer a big fat hug

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by luminouz(m): 5:37am On Jul 19
Raphaeldanladi

You didn't quote me properly again!!!!

You be mûmû oh
Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by skywalker240(m): 6:03am On Jul 19
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Supported. You have many Africans born to African parents representing the colonizers.

Imagine if Messi played for Spain instead of Argentina.
If they don't like the song🎵, these players should show more patriotism and represent their fatherland.

Imagine the likes of Musiala, Adeyemi, Saka, Eze in the super eagle.
I don't want to talk about how Saka and Sancho were all racially abused after England lost against Italy in the Euro
What the hell are you saying?

You're talking like you don't know how your useless NFF works

So you expect me to tell you that on a normal, A Musiala, Adeyemi, and Saka would not be dismissed when your silly Crooks FA would rather grease their palms and rather watch talent's burn in hell?

Africa is a global sh¡thole, imagine the Cameroon FA dismissed a Kylian Mbappe just because he refused to grease their palms and you expect him to come back again
Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by lagosrd: 6:16am On Jul 19
God1000:
What's wrong with Argentina, this will damage the country's reputation and reduce the love Africans have been showing them for decades

She said Argentina never had colonies or try to impose their way of life on others, maybe she's right, but the action of the players is unacceptable, she's just trying to defend the indefensible

political leaders, footballers and other celebrities should be careful of what they say

They don't have colonies but what happened to the thousands if not millions of black slaves shipped to Argentina during the slave trade era. Argentina is one of the most racist country you will find in that axis.

The ones shopped to the Caribbean still have their trade marks everywhere.

The ones to Cuba, Chile , Ecuador, Peru all still have the traits. Even Jamaica and etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by dettolgel: 6:25am On Jul 19
Zxcvbnmghtr:

lol try again. Hope you know that Tinubu's wife is not Yoruba neither is Seyi's wife Yoruba?! Abeg try something else If e dey really pain you. grin

Who cares about Tinubu's wife, I am referring to the tribe that disown her people due to tribal bigotry grin if you know you know
Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by Medipharm: 6:38am On Jul 19
komzy589:

What will a black person be doing in Argentina before. There’s no correlation.
National team looking like a football club.
Just look at France. Look at Destiny Udogie playing for Italy. Look at Olisadebe Emmanuel playing for Poland. Does it make sense.
I mean, look around you. Look at your skin color and ask yourself the honest question.
Africans adopting these foreign countries is one of the reasons we are backwards.
Even if you were born overseas, at least look at your skin color and have some dignity.
You don’t need to be told.
How can someone as black as Destiny Udogie be representing Italy. It is crazy.

Look at this full blooded Ethiopian or Eritrean born representing Sweden. A Scandinavian country of purely Whites. Is that normal!
Oga that's how it should be. Humans are one, wherever you find yourself comfortable you stay there and you are there telling me what black should be doing in Argentina. The world should be free. Maybe you are a Tribalist
Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by Medipharm: 6:41am On Jul 19
Okoroawusa:

Argentina is not a country of black and has never been one There are no blacks in Argentina either indigenous or as a result of slave trade. Instead you will find the Indians and the Spanish immigrants. For instance Messi is purely European by ancestry while Carlos Tevez has a mixture of Indian blood. Try and read history. Google can help you.
Historian thank you. For the above reasons, their acts are justified right?

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by ObalendeCMS: 7:24am On Jul 19
Useless woman on her period!

That's how they do.
Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:43am On Jul 19
dettolgel:

Who cares about Tinubu's wife, I am referring to the tribe that disown her people due to tribal bigotry grin if you know you know

Lol 😆 according to your narrow perspective.

Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by DeeScan: 8:47am On Jul 19
donbenie:
They should show more patriotism and represent their fatherland?
You mean the fatherland that never gave them anything?
The fatherland that their parents had to run away from,to make a future for them?
You want to reap where you never sow abi?
A country offered you everything to be who you are and representing them,to you is unacceptable?
Capping
end of story...

This is just the plain truth...
Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by DeeScan: 9:20am On Jul 19
komzy589:

What will a black person be doing in Argentina before. There’s no correlation.
National team looking like a football club.
Just look at France. Look at Destiny Udogie playing for Italy. Look at Olisadebe Emmanuel playing for Poland. Does it make sense.
I mean, look around you. Look at your skin color and ask yourself the honest question.
Africans adopting these foreign countries is one of the reasons we are backwards.
Even if you were born overseas, at least look at your skin color and have some dignity.
You don’t need to be told.
How can someone as black as Destiny Udogie be representing Italy. It is crazy.

Look at this full blooded Ethiopian or Eritrean born representing Sweden. A Scandinavian country of purely Whites. Is that normal!
ask yourself this question; He wa given birth to there and so is a citizen .. The country made him and so rightly he's paying the country back by offering a service to them ..

if he was in war torn Ethiopia or Eritrea .. Would he be a footballer right now??

would he have gotten this much recognition to be even playing for Newcastle ??

if his parent hadn't left the country, the bros could've been carrying arms rendering service to rebel armies which would have had his left wasted prematurely ..

Abeg, your talk no get sense inside ..

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by Wickedlywicked: 9:27am On Jul 19
gbengene1234:
This people don't have any regard for blacks. If they have another opportunity to wipe off Blacks from the surface of the earth. I bet they wouldn't hesitate one bit this time around. Actually, I for one too don't envy white people.
The funny thing about this they’re nonsense is that they are not even whites to start with. They are a bunch of poor Latinos claiming whites grin

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by victory36(m): 9:31am On Jul 19
Medipharm:
Very wicked country.... killed all blacks and don't even inter marry.
Can you find a black as Argentinian, Never will you
why do want to see blacks in Argentina if I may ask? Must they intermarry?

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by Medipharm: 9:35am On Jul 19
victory36:
why do want to see blacks in Argentina if I may ask? Must they intermarry?
Because Argentina is part of the world and the world is one, or is there any other world?
Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by victory36(m): 9:46am On Jul 19
Medipharm:

Because Argentina is part of the world and the world is one, or is there any other world?
so you expect Asians to be citizens in Nigeria according to your logic?

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by victory36(m): 9:48am On Jul 19
adeniyi65:
I have supported Argentina team all of my life. I have always been a proud fan of Messi since messi19. Today I say f*uck Argentina national team. F*ck Argentina government. F*uck Argentina as a country.
no one cares bro. And also f*ck you too kiss
Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by blueAgent(m): 10:03am On Jul 19
Adebaba1:
Like Fraud, Racism can never be erased
it can only be reduced

True.
Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by komzy589(m): 10:07am On Jul 19
DeeScan:
ask yourself this question; He wa given birth to there and so is a citizen .. The country made him and so rightly he's paying the country back by offering a service to them ..

if he was in war torn Ethiopia or Eritrea .. Would he be a footballer right now??

would he have gotten this much recognition to be even playing for Newcastle ??

if his parent hadn't left the country, the bros could've been carrying arms rendering service to rebel armies which would have had his left wasted prematurely ..

Abeg, your talk no get sense inside ..
Ask your sensible self this question. Why are Africans that represented foreign countries returning home for recognition after the end of their careers. The likes of John Fashanu, Olisadebe, Marcel Desailly and co.
If not for punditry, many of them would’ve been useless.
For Isak and co, it is in their best interest to represent their father/mother land. That’s why I didn’t mention folks like Dele Ali and Jerome Boateng.
Abeg I didn’t insult anyone in my first comment but since you want to resort to that, your talk is as foolish as your generation.
Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by Medipharm: 10:22am On Jul 19
victory36:
so you expect Asians to be citizens in Nigeria according to your logic?
If they don't mind
Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by Raphaeldanladi: 10:23am On Jul 19
luminouz:
Raphaeldanladi

You can't even quote properly.

See who I dey yarn sef... Olodo.rabata

Will you geddifok.... Mumu

My brother you way get sense no be the same Nigeria we day why you no fit use your own sense help Nigeria out but you day your house day talk nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by Raphaeldanladi: 10:24am On Jul 19
luminouz:

I talk am before....now I can confirm you really no get sênse.

You are a disgrace to us...Just go and give any closest transformer a big fat hug

Bro na people like you who are a disgrace cause people put hope in you and yet you fail them

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by DeeScan: 10:24am On Jul 19
komzy589:

Ask your sensible self this question. Why are Africans that represented foreign countries returning home for recognition after the end of their careers. The likes of John Fashanu, Olisadebe, Marcel Desailly and co.
If not for punditry, many of them would’ve been useless.
For Isak and co, it is in their best interest to represent their father/mother land. That’s why I didn’t mention folks like Dele Ali and Jerome Boateng.
Abeg I didn’t insult anyone in my first comment but since you want to resort to that, your talk is as foolish as your generation.

I have tried hard to think of what to reply you but I don just seem to be in the mood this morning ..

you'll get a pass this with the generation thing this once .. try that shiit again and I'll fvck you up with words..
Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by komzy589(m): 10:38am On Jul 19
Medipharm:

Oga that's how it should be. Humans are one, wherever you find yourself comfortable you stay there and you are there telling me what black should be doing in Argentina. The world should be free. Maybe you are a Tribalist
Unfortunately for you, this has nothing to do with tribalism but football players that are selfish.
There’s a reason why Nations are distinguished. Everyone should be cut out to represent theirs.
It is selfish to attach oneself to a successful nation that other true nationalist in the past struggled to put on the map.
If England was Syria, Saka will be playing for Nigeria. If you don’t build your father/mother land, who’s going to do it for you.
Ethan Mbappe, does not even want to hear the names Cameroon or Algeria. He’d rather wait for a chance to represent France, that may never come. His foster brother Jirès Kembo Ekoko, originally from Congo Dr, waited all his career to feature for France, but it never came.
Do you know that a lot of Africans are already queuing up to represent the French national team.
Look at Fafana of Chelsea. He’s still waiting for a French call up when he should be representing The Ivory Coast.
These folks are not anti-tribalistic, they are just selfish.
Re: Argentina Vice-president Defends Enzo Fernandez After Racism Row: I Support You by komzy589(m): 10:49am On Jul 19
optm:
you feel you are a different specie of human because of just colour? If i should bring the blood of a black skinned man and that of a white, would you be able to diffrentiate them? If i bring the heart of a white guy and that of of white guy, would you be able to identify which is whose?
My intention is not to create disunity amongst humans.
Everything I said is geared towards preserving the purpose of a National team competition.
There should be a difference between club football competitions and national team competitions.
The Spanish team is gradually turning into France.
Very soon, you’ll be watching the Euros and think it is AFCON.
If Nico Williams was born in Syria, he’ll be playing for Ghana.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Messi Proves He’s World’s Greatest Footballer With Eighth Ballon D’or Win- GWR / Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training / Super Eagles: Why Jose Peseiro, NFF Parted Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.