Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,080 members, 7,925,422 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 03:18 PM

Wife Hacks Husband To Death Over Goat Stolen By Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Hacks Husband To Death Over Goat Stolen By Daughter (1142 Views)

Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / Man Stabbed To Death By Daughter’s Lover in Delta / Madman Kills Native Doctor Over Goat In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Hacks Husband To Death Over Goat Stolen By Daughter by NaijaCover(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18
Follow Up To The Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/8158208/police-arrest-man-allegedly-killing

The Police Command in Borno State arrested a 40-year-old woman for striking her husband with an axe leading to his death at Kautikari village of Chibok LGA.

The police spokesman, ASP Nahum Daso, said Aji was arrested for striking her husband with an axe during a fight leading to his death at Kautikari village of Chibok LGA.

“Lydia Aji struck her husband on his head with an axe and he died instantly.

“Investigation further revealed that the couples had a misunderstanding over their daughter, Rachael Aji 13, who stole a goat and sold it to an unknown person, the angry father then asked them to leave his house.

“The case is still under investigation,” Daso said.

The police also arrested a 24-year-old suspect, Mr Usakahyel Adamu, in the Kwaya-Kusar Local Government Area for allegedly killing his 90-year-old grandfather.

The command’s spokesman said the suspect used a hoe to hit his grandfather after an altercation on the head leading to the old man’s death on the spot.

Daso said the suspect would be charged in court upon completion of an investigation.

The suspect, Adamu, who spoke to newsmen said he had epilepsy in his room and that after recovering in his room, he asked his grandfather who visited his room what happened but the old man refused to answer him.

“He was just insulting me, and when I tried to get out of the room he pushed me back.

“I then picked a hoe and hit him on his back and head. I was not in my senses when I did that, I am really sorry,” Adamu said.

He also announced the arrest of three suspects in possession of Indian hemp and hard drugs and a syndicate of five suspected vandals of public infrastructure with exhibits of vandalised solar street lights and borehole components.

Three other suspects were also paraded for criminal intimidation after threatening a man to pay them N2 million or risk death.

(NAN)

Source: https://punchng.com/wife-hacks-husband-to-death-over-goat-stolen-by-daughter/

Re: Wife Hacks Husband To Death Over Goat Stolen By Daughter by NaijaCover(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18
Somebody here should encourage us to enable Mr Blogger with His Exposing Of Bad News.
Re: Wife Hacks Husband To Death Over Goat Stolen By Daughter by Madewithlove: 7:08pm On Jul 18
Mr blogger I read a false prophecy from FalseProphet how you were detained in DSS underground cell for posting a bad news that wasn't verify on your that lead to civil unrest. Just be careful with the way your painting a big target on your back
Re: Wife Hacks Husband To Death Over Goat Stolen By Daughter by Creamypie(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18
To marry these days na death sentence
Re: Wife Hacks Husband To Death Over Goat Stolen By Daughter by STEWpid(f): 7:32pm On Jul 18

Ha!

What is happening in Bornu??
The Audacity!!
This one no be wife o, she's a private terrorist.

C h a i..
Re: Wife Hacks Husband To Death Over Goat Stolen By Daughter by NaijaCover(m): 8:03pm On Jul 18
Madewithlove:
Mr blogger I read a false prophecy from FalseProphet how you were detained in DSS underground cell for posting a bad news that wasn't verify on your that lead to civil unrest. Just be careful with the way your painting a big target on your back

Are You On Cheap Drugs, Didn't You Saw The Source Of The News Update, Think Smart 🤓

1 Like

Re: Wife Hacks Husband To Death Over Goat Stolen By Daughter by princepeter566: 8:06pm On Jul 18
Woman is so unkind to mankind
Re: Wife Hacks Husband To Death Over Goat Stolen By Daughter by emmabest2000(m): 5:08am On Jul 19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Hacks Husband To Death Over Goat Stolen By Daughter by NaijaCover(m): 5:46am On Jul 19
RighteousDemon:

No more bad news to post?
Na aproko work you Dey do for NL now?
Weyrey

Na Where, Mr Blogger, Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food, Take Chop, Boss.
Re: Wife Hacks Husband To Death Over Goat Stolen By Daughter by RighteousDemon: 5:49am On Jul 19
post=131030303:

Na Where, Mr Blogger, Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food, Take Chop, Boss.

Getat from my mentions

1 Like

Re: Wife Hacks Husband To Death Over Goat Stolen By Daughter by mytime24(f): 6:06am On Jul 19
Nawa
Re: Wife Hacks Husband To Death Over Goat Stolen By Daughter by Sonofgod1990(m): 8:03am On Jul 19
welcum development
Re: Wife Hacks Husband To Death Over Goat Stolen By Daughter by Shalommy(f): 12:20pm On Jul 19
Na them,.... Terrorists! Killing is nothing to them. I hate them for life. Tueehhh
Re: Wife Hacks Husband To Death Over Goat Stolen By Daughter by superCleanworks(m): 1:11am On Jul 20
The woman dey vex oh

(1) (Reply)

My friend needs A Lesbian Patner / Another Nigerian Killed Abroad / Gunmen Kidnap Construction Worker In Nigeria’s Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.