Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,043 members, 7,925,266 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:53 PM

Benue Man Bags M.sc In Mechanical Engineering From Northumbria University UK - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benue Man Bags M.sc In Mechanical Engineering From Northumbria University UK (220 Views)

Nairalander Bags M.eng With 5.0 CGPA. / Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue / Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benue Man Bags M.sc In Mechanical Engineering From Northumbria University UK by Fineman2: 6:58pm On Jul 18
Congratulations to Emmanuel Ogah, a proud son of Igede, on his outstanding achievement - graduating with a Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering from Northumbria University in Newcastle, United Kingdom! You have made history and proven that hard work and dedication leads to success. Your story serves as an inspiration to many, showing that genuine effort ultimately yields rewarding results. Keep up the excellent work!

His wife wrote on Facebook

To God Almighty the doing of all good things, thank you.
Congratulations to you my darling Emmanuel Ogah, you desired it and you worked to make it a reality.
I am so so proud of you, to this achievement.
M.Sc Mechanical Engineering bagged.

https://www.facebook.com/100004787739792/posts/pfbid0iFy6uLB5tuV2XTVhevX1RGsKuUKKtA711CY5D2YrTuv58BX7ShHQyKJyiDdqfgZNl/?app=fbl

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Bags M.sc In Mechanical Engineering From Northumbria University UK by Fineman2: 6:59pm On Jul 18
Congrats brother
Re: Benue Man Bags M.sc In Mechanical Engineering From Northumbria University UK by masseratti: 4:21am On Jul 19
History like how?the university?cos my friend is Igede and he has a masters in mechanical engineering too from MIT so I don't get the meaning of this post .

Congratulations to the gentleman tho .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bukar Abba Ibrahim University Damaturu Post UTME Form For 2015/16 Session Is No / Oracle Adf Online Training In India / Urgently Need Help On This Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.