Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,232 members, 7,964,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:00 AM

Stephen Ucheonye: LP Lawmaker Commissions Waste Bins To Mark One Year In Office. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stephen Ucheonye: LP Lawmaker Commissions Waste Bins To Mark One Year In Office. (31200 Views)

LP Lawmaker, Ginger Onwusibe, Empowers Abia Constituents With 10 Cassava Stems / Sacked Lagos LP Lawmaker, Seyi Sowunmi Reclaims Seat At Appeal Court / EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Ucheonye: LP Lawmaker Commissions Waste Bins To Mark One Year In Office. by haffaze777(m): 9:35am On Jul 19
greypencils:
Are you answering the idiots. They even voted in an alien as a member of the house of rep in Lagos instead of our one and only Banky W. One year has passed and there is no green light. We can't even remember the name of the person. The person done turn ghost, no project, no impact, nothing.

Yoruba Obident are the most useless being ever,how can they allow themselves to be used by those inferior to them?

1 Like

Re: Stephen Ucheonye: LP Lawmaker Commissions Waste Bins To Mark One Year In Office. by Max24: 9:44am On Jul 19
southsouthking:
I didn't support LP because of these mediocre miscreants, i supported LP because of the man without blemishes, His excellency, Peter Gregory Obi.
Is unfortunate these miscrants rose to political position because of the popularity of Peter Obi.

Only Dim*wits will mention me here on this thread.
If you know you're a dim*wits, oya mention my monicker if you want to disagree with me.
Would PO have ruled alone? Would he have been the president and hoa legislator at the same time? You qouted someone and don't want to be qouted. What does that make you? Mumu! Fyi, you only laboured in vain voting Obi and if care is not taken you will repeat
the same mistake unless you repent

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Ucheonye: LP Lawmaker Commissions Waste Bins To Mark One Year In Office. by rotadeco27: 10:26am On Jul 19
southsouthking:
I didn't support LP because of these mediocre miscreants, i supported LP because of the man without blemishes, His excellency, Peter Gregory Obi.
Is unfortunate these miscrants rose to political position because of the popularity of Peter Obi.

Only Dim*wits will mention me here on this thread.
If you know you're a dim*wits, oya mention my monicker if you want to disagree with me.
How can you say Obi is without blamish, u one one of the reasons while reasonable people like us dropped the obidients nonsense.
A man that promised and swear on his family not to leave a party just to get their ticket and left after wards is nothing but a betrayal and a lair.
A man that invested state money into his family business is a nothing but a thief
A man that increased university tuition fee by 309% and made a ruthless comment that education is not for the poor is a wicked leader
Obi is not a man of integrity and that is the truth , he doesn't hold firm to the value he preaches , he is a fraud ,a lair and a betrayal. He is just riding on the zombiness of the obidients and that is why u can tag such a man as spotless

1 Like

Re: Stephen Ucheonye: LP Lawmaker Commissions Waste Bins To Mark One Year In Office. by sageb: 12:49pm On Jul 19
Re: Stephen Ucheonye: LP Lawmaker Commissions Waste Bins To Mark One Year In Office. by kmaster007: 1:08pm On Jul 19
We told dem all of them are birds from same feathers... Even if Peter Obi Bcom president Nigeria will still remain the same. Nah only God fit mak things happen in Nigeria
Re: Stephen Ucheonye: LP Lawmaker Commissions Waste Bins To Mark One Year In Office. by kmaster007: 1:09pm On Jul 19
You no lie. All of them are the same
obembet:
All politicians are criminals. From Tinubu to obi to atiku.. all Thier party members na criminals

1 Like

Re: Stephen Ucheonye: LP Lawmaker Commissions Waste Bins To Mark One Year In Office. by FalseProphet1(m): 11:57pm On Jul 27
obembet:
All politicians are criminals. From Tinubu to obi to atiku.. all Thier party members na criminals
So you're not longer supporting Tinubu anymore. Your hatred for Igbos made you choose someone that cares less about your existence.

No see how you're complaining. Hunger don de hammer you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abubakar Tatari-Ali Cautioning A White Man - Caption Photos / See The Task APC Gave Nigerians / Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.