Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,746 members, 7,895,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road (12964 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road / Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / Tanker Accident On Obinagu-Emene-Abakaliki Road, Enugu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by ipobcannibals: 11:10am On Jul 19
Ndigbo should keep deceiving themselves…..ipob/esn will commit evil/crime, they will scream Fulani herdsmen. Well, the evil (ipob) they supported is consuming them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by tommy589(m): 11:10am On Jul 19
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by Snake001: 11:10am On Jul 19
Hmm
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:10am On Jul 19
Boko Haram = Fulani herdsmen = Unknown gunmen...

All na same...

Stupid people...
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by Chetas81(m): 11:12am On Jul 19
THEY LIVE AROUND THE AREA,HUNT THEM DOWN,IF ANYONE OF YOU DON'T COLLABORATING WITH THE FULANI
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by Umuinyioku: 11:12am On Jul 19
YorubaNiBaba:
Nah to kill themselves over there dem know but to defend themselves from their fulani masters wey dey kill and rape their mama to stupor, nah problem... All they know is to beat their hairy chests online while fulani dey kill them like chicken
Are your people insulated from herdsmen scourge, attacks?

Abeggi, Park well with your tribalism.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by Chetas81(m): 11:13am On Jul 19
MrNipplesLover:
Boko Haram = Fulani herdsmen = Unknown gunmen...

All na same...

Stupid people...
sponsored by?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by omooba05: 11:15am On Jul 19
I love this news,i so much love it, You will all learn the hardway, Ohaneze will bring them back. Just know nobody will listen you when your region start crying bitterly
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by Tflex01: 11:15am On Jul 19
MasterJayJay:
Nigerian army, police and fulani herdsmen doing collabo kidnapping business.

20 security extortion points, and you think these criminals in uniform can fight crime?

If you tell Tinubu, he will ask 'where are the cows?'

With the way you people beat chest online, especially when it happens elsewhere, I'm disappointed this is still happening in your land.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by Umuinyioku: 11:17am On Jul 19
adamusuleiman1:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/07/18/gunmen-attack-commercial-bus-enugu-abakaliki-road-close-army-checkpoint-abduct-11
It's a collabo. Police,Army and Fulani herdsmen involved. Happened recently in Kaduna where police and Army officers involved. No thanks to the marked money that exposed them.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by Umuinyioku: 11:18am On Jul 19
adamusuleiman1:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/07/18/gunmen-attack-commercial-bus-enugu-abakaliki-road-close-army-checkpoint-abduct-11
It's a collabo. Police,Army and Fulani herdsmen involved. Happened recently in Kaduna where police and Army officers involved. No thanks to the marked money that exposed them.

Government should go hard on these people.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by babajero(m): 11:20am On Jul 19
adamusuleiman1:

This is why we need regional government.

You don't expect a fulani man to protect an Igboman, Ijawman, Calabarman or any other tribe for that matter against a fellow fulani man just because he is wearing a police or a soldier cloth, that was the reason they created states in the first instance.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by Alliswell248: 11:20am On Jul 19
Hemanwel:
Renoo Omokri, food don land o! Oya come and defend kidnapping too o, so that your paymasters will know that you're working, and then to make your followers feel good.

Tell Ekpa foot soldiers to defend you since he is your PM.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by Solidex(m): 11:22am On Jul 19
Kidnapping and banditry is a very lucrative side-hustle for the military and police in Nigeria.
Considering the number of security check points on each major express way in the eastern part of this country, kidnapping and robbery would be almost an Impossible mission without the security agents themselves aiding the operation for their personal benefits.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by onuman: 11:25am On Jul 19
A tiny minority in Nigeria from the Sahel region of West Africa give shiit to rest of Nigeria because of Igbo and Yoruba differences.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:26am On Jul 19
Nigeria is a failed country.
Anything goes.. undecided
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by onuman: 11:31am On Jul 19
YorubaNiBaba:
Nah to kill themselves over there dem know but to defend themselves from their fulani masters wey dey kill and rape their mama to stupor, nah problem... All they know is to beat their hairy chests online while fulani dey kill them like chicken
Igbos killing Igbos - FALSEHOOD AND MOST CRUEL PROPAGANDA.

You Nurudeens of the SW are in alliance with the Fulani. You people have brought Nigeria to its knees waiting for the impending implosion.
Meanwhile continue to entertain yourself with your Jihadi undertone and tell your equally foolish support group the faldehood that Igbos are killing Igbos in the southeast.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by Goodvibes007: 11:40am On Jul 19
Tjra:

I thought there are no more herdsmen in the east? Have they returned? I don't understand
They never left. They no Igbos ESN are pussies that only flog their own people every Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by unavailablecity: 11:41am On Jul 19
Naaa igbo man go dey behind this las las. we dey here dey watch
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by ekitimanalways(m): 11:44am On Jul 19
PEACE2023:
The useless UGM are busy kidnapping and killing the innocent people and police while the Fulani herdsmen are busy kidnapping and killing of Igbo people
UGM are toothless bulldog when it comes to the Fulani herdsmen...
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by Oceanfl0w: 11:45am On Jul 19
Tjra:

I thought there are no more herdsmen in the east? Have they returned? I don't understand

We have properties along that axis. The day my elder brother went for inspection around 2021 or 2022. ESN men came and drove out those herdsmen that has been causing problem there. But now, they're slowly coming back. The last time I went there, I saw two groups, when I approached them, they told me that the cows belonged to our people.

Funny thing is even with the high number of checkpoints, criminals still operates there.

Its well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by twilliamx(m): 11:46am On Jul 19
You don't need fulani herdsmen! Our igbo brothers are capable of kidnapping themselves

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by Nomercie: 11:47am On Jul 19
Handwork of ipob terrorist

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by zionstaar75: 11:50am On Jul 19
theysg:
I'm going off Nairaland for a year, I need to detox myself of bad news... Bye guys.
nairaland is finished now, do people still go there?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by godwon01(m): 11:56am On Jul 19
South East for that matter.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by Azazyel: 11:59am On Jul 19
So herdsmen have reached here. Where is ESN? I thought herdsmen don't loiter around in the south East
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 11 Passengers On Enugu-Abakaliki Road by Timmi: 12:15pm On Jul 19
adamusuleiman1:

These are not herdsmen but rather IPOB/Igbo people. They are using herdsmen as coverup and for propaganda. They are full of deceit and lies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun N69bn MKO Abiola International Airport: Untold Story Of A Promising Project / Commuters Groan Over Gridlocks Caused By Police Roadblocks On Anambra Highways / Canada Begins Compulsory Fingerprint For Nigerian Visa Applicants

Viewing this topic: KomGhale and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.