Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,568 members, 7,965,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:51 AM

Frank Edwards Readies 'I Am' EP - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Frank Edwards Readies 'I Am' EP (256 Views)

Frank Edwards "Miye Ruwe" (download Mp3 + VIDEO) / Frank Edwards: Frankincense Album ( Download Full Album ) / Frank Edwards – God Of Miracle (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Readies 'I Am' EP by Resplendence: 11:29pm On Jul 18
Frank Edwards Readies 'I Am' EP

Nigerian gospel singer and record producer, Frank Edwards is ready to release his new EP, “I AM”. The release is slated to be released on the 21st of July.

Edwards shared the release date of the new project on his Facebook page with a video snippet for one of the tracks in the EP titled ‘David Dance’

CONTINUE READING

(1) (Reply)

The Horse-drawn Chariot After / Record A Song For #8000 With Free Online Promotion / Old Vinyls Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.