Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,312 members, 7,936,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed (10789 Views)

How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed / Breaking News!!! Nearly All APC Presidential Aspirants Steps Down For Tinubu!!!! / Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:42am On Jul 19
No one has ever given fake news more than the Lai Mohd days as minister of information.

He lied brazenly repeatedly
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by franchasofficia: 6:43am On Jul 19
So Lai Mohammed even married a corrupt, greedy wife? No wonder he was so fond of lying up and down shocked

5 Likes

Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by mecustika: 6:51am On Jul 19
He who lives by the sword also die by the sword.
You damaged the country with fake news,so do not complain if fake news nearly damaged you. Is not yet time for uhuru, because fake news will surely kill you, even through you are out of office. That is the Law of retributive justice.
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by mosicola(m): 6:51am On Jul 19
Even the story that your wife almost left you is a lie. I know you are lying, but continue big bros
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by membranus: 6:53am On Jul 19
Very funny speech from Lai's wife.

Baba, in case you kpeme tomorrow, give me your bank PIN mek I chop the money remaining in your stolen money's account, mek bank no seize am.

Was she praying for him to die soon. Women! they are all for the money only.

1 Like

Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by waice6571: 6:55am On Jul 19
You even lied to your wife of 40years that you didn't stole that money from the government...

You that destroyed a whole government with lies and propagandas never seen. It won't be a problem to defend yourself with tons of lies at any point in time.

Sir, where is the evidence of the 30 Trillion you told us that former president Goodluck Jonathan stole from the coffers of Nigerian government

Lai Lie....... iro nla
Layi n paro...... Iro nla

1 Like

Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by maxzzo1(m): 6:56am On Jul 19
Where dis shameless liar from come out
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by mohbadliveson: 6:57am On Jul 19
How many times will he say this
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by ObalendeCMS: 6:58am On Jul 19
All these stoppid Simpson who are ruling the country should just go & die!

It's funny how lots of their decisions concerning urgent national matters are influenced by their dummy wig wearing wives especially in the middle of the night, in the other room!

1 Like

Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by femi4: 7:00am On Jul 19
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Fake-news-nearly-ruined-my-marriage-Lai-Mohammed
So when is your wife going to have access to your account? You still lied to her cos you only deny the exact amount stolen
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by Owaincouncil: 7:01am On Jul 19
Your lies already destroy nigeria
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by ObalendeCMS: 7:02am On Jul 19
The foolish students should have used the opportunity to boycott the session with the man that joined to destroy their future through the last administration.

Oh! I forgot. The students sef no get future!
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by Exceed15: 7:08am On Jul 19
Useless old fool. They destroyed this country.
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by Zubeezanga(m): 7:12am On Jul 19
Lol the wife no even say mey ask how come that kinda huge money came into the hubby account, she just greedily wants to eat her share, chial omo.
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by tete7000(m): 7:12am On Jul 19
The man still lied that the present government should not be blamed for hardship in the land. Who should we blame then? Maybe the gods. Eleribu, oniyeye, agbaye, opuro somebody. All that come out of his mouth are lies and perjury.
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by oliy24(m): 7:13am On Jul 19
Baba, Your fake news and lies nearly ruin Nigeria.

Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by rayblast(m): 7:13am On Jul 19
Baba lai why is everything about u (fake) na from ur head we light up fake new now again fake new wan ruin ur marriage
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by wunmi590(m): 7:21am On Jul 19

You are also the father of fake news

Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by Ebigwei007: 7:31am On Jul 19
Fake news lord oziah, master of the craft, some one who spent 8yrz just to lie.
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by DMerciful(m): 7:33am On Jul 19
Your wife wan leave old man?
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by IBB007: 7:39am On Jul 19
Lol…this news is old na
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by Iyke48: 7:41am On Jul 19
Same way you ruined Nigeria with fake information
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by barinedan(m): 7:41am On Jul 19
But you have been dishing out fake news as minister
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by Abee79(m): 7:45am On Jul 19
"But Jesus said to him, “Put your sword in its place, for all who take the sword will perish by the sword."
*Matthew 26:52 (NKJV)
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by ussv: 7:51am On Jul 19
How do we know if this is not a LAI ?
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by duduade: 8:03am On Jul 19
I don't believe anything this man says after what happened in the last 9 years and the role he played as the information minister

If he says good morning to someone, please check outside to check... Him and lies are like five and six... They walk hand in hand
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by delzbaba(m): 8:52am On Jul 19
How will your wife ask you to make her a signatory to your account Incase you die? And you are still married to that kind of woman?
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by WINDSOW(m): 9:06am On Jul 19
Same way you were feeding Nigerians with your first name- Lies!!!
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by ezegenigbonine: 9:30am On Jul 19
Fake news president dey advice mtchew
Re: Fake News Nearly Ruined My Marriage – Lai Mohammed by stainzvill(m): 9:31am On Jul 19
Chai even now him still dey lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Science And Technology – The Key To Nigeria’s Transformation Speech By Dr. Ngozi / Etim Ayomobi Dies At 59 / APC Crisis: Why Buhari's Late Intervention May Not Save APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.