Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,564 members, 7,926,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:11 PM

My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow (16934 Views)

Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) / Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by Morbeta11(m): 5:30am On Jul 19
Omowunmi, wife of late Nigerian artist Oladimeji Ilerioluwa Aloba nicknamed Mohbad, has described her father-in-law, Joseph Aloba, as the greatest enemy of her son, Liam.…

Omowunmi, wife of late Nigerian artist Oladimeji Ilerioluwa Aloba nicknamed Mohbad, has described her father-in-law, Joseph Aloba, as the greatest enemy of her son, Liam.

After her husband’s death in September 2023, Aloba has made a number of claims and counterclaims concerning the paternity of Liam.

Speaking during a recent radio programme, he alleged that Mohbad had questioned Liam’s paternity when the child was just five months old.

He stated that Mohbad and Omowunmi had a heated argument over the issue, which was overheard by others.

Aloba also revealed that he had refused to rebury his son until a DNA test confirmed Liam’s biological father.

He said: “Cynthia (Omowunmi) is supposed to be called a liar. There is no single truth that comes out from her. Liam has bowed legs. People started calling my attention to the physical traits of Liam, saying ‘We do not have curved legs in our family. So where did Liam get his curved legs?’

I wanted to name the boy Victor. I did not know where they got the name Liam from. Liam is an Islamic name and we do not have Islamic in my lineage

“We are talking about DNA. They did not do it and they want us to bury Mohbad. We must know if the child is ours and if he belongs to our bloodline.

“If people want to look for who killed Mohbad, they should wait after the DNA test.”

Reacting, Omowunmi, in a post via Instagram on Wednesday alleged that the “greatest enemy” of Liam, her son with Mohbad, is the singer’s father.

Liam’s greatest enemy is his grandfather. Life is funny,” she wrote in a now-deleted post.

https://dailytrust.com/my-father-in-law-is-mohbads-son-greatest-enemy-widow/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by asakoko: 5:33am On Jul 19
Hmmm...
Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by Hezzyluv: 5:35am On Jul 19
Mohbad's case exemplifies the saying, "my eyes have seen my ears" cry
The guy was so unfortunate. From the music label he signed to his family down to his death.

May his ordeal never betide anyone.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by Samesame247: 5:50am On Jul 19
Cynthia abi omowunmi na bastard..

The child liam looks like sammy larry..

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by bewla(m): 6:54am On Jul 19
Give us DNA and let's rest

165 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by Sirmwill: 7:10am On Jul 19
This entire family should now be arrested for continuous public disturbance

The matter is now looking nonsensical

After stretching it unnecessarily for months

😐🙄

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by eteebanky1: 10:28am On Jul 19
With current happenings ehn,

It is advisable for omowunmi to allow DNA test for Liam. Too many bastards in our society.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by yesloaded: 10:35am On Jul 19
How?

2 Likes

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by Tayorshd87: 10:35am On Jul 19
So with all the current economy situation and wahala on ground una still dey remember mohbad wey dey rest and enjoy good sleep for where him dey mtheeww

Make una let us talk about when obi will become president abeg because APC is still teaching the Igbos lessons of their life

9 Likes

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by LUGBE: 10:35am On Jul 19
This girl self

8 Likes

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:35am On Jul 19
All of una should getat.

Its a Shame Mohbad have no family.

Father is useless
Wife is stupid and an idiot
Mother is worse

I pity Liam, the little boy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by McOluOmo: 10:36am On Jul 19
My own greatest enemy na poverty

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by Yorubastardz: 10:37am On Jul 19
If you ask Demon, who is your greatest enemy he will say God

If you ask armed robber, who is your greatest enemy they will say Police,

If you ask a cheating woman
who is her greatest is her greatest enemy
She will name the person that told her to do DNA test.

According to A Thief, anybody that try to expose them or catch them is an ENEMY

That boy no be Mobad son
And anybody that tries to expose this is automatically an "ENEMY"

Once somebody stand their ground that they don't want to do a particular medical test,
Just know that they are guilty.
Be it HIV test or DNA test once a person refuse to willingly do these tests. Just know that person is hiding something.

In 2008 a nurse in my sisters workplace refused to do HIV blood test that was required for all staffs of hospital.
She stood her ground and refused to do HIV test
Later she resigned from the work as nurse, only for her ex husband to raise the alarm that she is HIV positive and shouldn't be working in a hospital
Anybody that refuse to do test is GUILTY!!
And hiding something

89 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by TechCapon(m): 10:37am On Jul 19
grin

Olosho go and do DNA test ooo. Stop disturbing us and diverting attention. You must do that DNA whether you like it or not. Leave the old man alone, he didn't do anything wrong by asking you to do DNA angry

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by realmindz: 10:37am On Jul 19
This is how she refused to do a simple DNA

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by onadana: 10:37am On Jul 19
When you give DNA result we will listen to you....Saidaboj specie.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by Heffalump(m): 10:38am On Jul 19
...This is because the old man knows the truth. Your son is not the son of his son.

Hope you understand this statement. cool

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by Creamypie(m): 10:38am On Jul 19
Cup of garri, our last hope is now 200 from 20 naira, na this one go come consign us?

3 Likes

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by Nice2023(m): 10:39am On Jul 19
May God not let anyone here have these kinds of irresponsible parents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by Jayhome24: 10:39am On Jul 19
Pls who posted this nonsense here?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by oneMalik: 10:39am On Jul 19
This man na mumu..

who tell am say na him born Mohbad self ?

Make we run him own DNA with Mohbad ?

kolo man .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by GreenxGreen: 10:39am On Jul 19
cool

Abegieee !!! Make Dem just do this DNA test and allow people to rest over this issue undecided undecided

15 Likes

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by Houseofglam7(f): 10:39am On Jul 19
Hmmmmmmm
Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by Elzazzi: 10:39am On Jul 19
grin grin grin

Trying to play the victim when she's the real devil. Fear evil and manipulative women.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by Tjra: 10:41am On Jul 19
Do a simple DNA test and leave story for matthias.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by elipheleh(m): 10:41am On Jul 19
This girl is surely guilty as charged. She knows she and her lover boy killed Mohbad in order to silence him because Mohbad discovered her affairs and probably that the child is not his own

22 Likes

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by alphaconde(m): 10:41am On Jul 19
make all of una get out
Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by John505050(m): 10:41am On Jul 19
We are tired of all these nonsense from you people's family please. Enough!

What a family!
Who would want to get married into such family after all these balderdash?
Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by lailo: 10:42am On Jul 19
And the greatest enemy of Nigeria is the "Yes Daddy" himself. We dodged a bullet grin

4 Likes

Re: My Father-in-law Is Mohbad’s Son Greatest Enemy – Widow by jattopeter(m): 10:42am On Jul 19
You cant be too sure . My deep Concern is , if she has no skeleton in her cupboard why the delay in conducting DNA. Lets forget sentiment , for Mr Joseph to insist on DNA , it proves that he has doubt about the paternity of the Child , for the Mother to be reluctant might be an indication that she too has what she is trying to protect or Hide. Clear conscience fears no guilt.
Samesame247:
Cynthia abi omowunmi na bastard..

The child liam looks like sammy larry..

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Barbie Bags El Jargo Couture Deal, Honoured As Next Rated Disc Jockey / Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita / I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.