Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,657 members, 7,930,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:41 PM

Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman (22337 Views)

SSN On CSU Documents Released To Atiku, Shows It Belongs To President Tinubu / Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia / "Leave Me In Prison" - Anambra Prison Inmate Begs After Released To Go Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by deathtoLeo: 8:26am On Jul 19
EreluRoz:
Next is Obi Cubana
when he no be hornyyy of ife

hahahahahaha
Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by Theoarhics: 8:28am On Jul 19
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Imagine if we have like two 5 people each in every state in Nigeria who are steadily dragging the balls of our politicians... Don't you guys think Nigeria would have been a better place by now?🤔

Let VDM starts by dragging Nigeria politicians and see if he won't go to jail and disappear from social media
Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by Chibuezem(m): 8:36am On Jul 19
voicemail956:
Breaking News: "Blord has been Granted Bail and he has finally been released after much Begging and Pleading that he will come back to the station on Tuesday" - Activist Very DarkMan reveals

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i5P1Y-6r4g
How is very dark man an activist? The man is simply a clout chaser, seeking attention from social media in any means possible. There are elders who have done worse than B lord but are covered by certain mechanisms in the system. You cannot fight corrupt when the system that administers the law pampers it. Until Nigerians at all levels decide to end corruption, we will continue to complain of it. Mind you that corruption is not just in government but in all facets of human existence. Let the wailing, hypocrisy and abject idiocy continue.

4 Likes

Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by Sonicroyel: 8:37am On Jul 19
Gratedes:
that dude has some immunity to all this sort

No immunity he just keeps his mouth shut blord didn't
Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by Sonicroyel: 8:38am On Jul 19
ManishSmith:
Activist ko activities ni, why is VDM not dragging politician abi is he immune to dragging politicians? Or is he not aware of the high cost of living?

He has money so it's not his problem you that things are harsh for what have u done

2 Likes

Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by Sonicroyel: 8:38am On Jul 19
ComrDaprince:
IN NIGERIA TO BE RICH AND DOING HUMANITARAN SERVICE IS NOW A CRIME.

No but to be w thief is a crime
Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by Ubdavis(m): 8:41am On Jul 19
ManishSmith:
Activist ko activities ni, why is VDM not dragging politician abi is he immune to dragging politicians? Or is he not aware of the high cost of living?

Why can't u help out in that aspect?

2 Likes

Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by IBB007: 8:42am On Jul 19
Lol…I love this guy…no homo

1 Like

Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by Bizzyybrain: 8:46am On Jul 19
EreluRoz:
Next is Obi Cubana
obi thief your papa money

2 Likes

Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by VaginaAcademic: 8:51am On Jul 19
ComrDaprince:
na that side you see you no see the otherside when him dey allegedly defraud people

1 Like

Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by Depriest2020: 8:53am On Jul 19
post=131032006:

Y'all will learn,
And you will learn the hard way.

Supporter of fraud spotted 👀
Me supporter of fraud? How? Don't accuse people wrongly if you don't actually know them. Secondly if you don't understand someones post, you either reread it again or you ask him what he/she meant.

From my other post I was only trying to point out to Very Dark Man, that Blord cannot beg the Nigerian police to grant him bail and that he will come back on Tuesday. Once you are granted bail and you fulfill the bail conditions, you will be asked to report to the station on a given days till your case is closed or charged to court. That's what I was trying to make clear to very Dark Man, cause he made it seems Blord pleaded with much begging to be released and if released will come back on a Tuesday.

3 Likes

Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by Komu1048(m): 9:05am On Jul 19
ManishSmith:

Mere influential people he drag, do u know how many enemy n many cases he spend money to win. People like sowore that have been dragging govt,, how have you supported them or share in their pain. But always happy to glorify yahoo billionaire
Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by Komu1048(m): 9:10am On Jul 19
Chibuezem:
How is very dark man an activist? The man is simply a clout chaser, seeking attention from social media in any means possible. There are elders who have done worse than B lord but are covered by certain mechanisms in the system. You cannot fight corrupt when the system that administers the law pampers it. Until Nigerians at all levels decide to end corruption, we will continue to complain of it. Mind you that corruption is not just in government but in all facets of human existence. Let the wailing, hypocrisy and abject idiocy continue.

And who are u to judge him. People he has helped why can't u come out for them, he is doing his part of making life better, but u, Mr know it all. What have u done than to glorify crime n shift post

1 Like

Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by Centcanada: 9:18am On Jul 19
ManishSmith:
I wonder ooooo
Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by Procashtips(m): 9:28am On Jul 19
Theoarhics:

Let VDM starts by dragging Nigeria politicians and see if he won't go to jail and disappear from social media

Why don't you start that?

He chose his own path, choose yours.
Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by Shevchenkko: 9:33am On Jul 19
EreluRoz:
Next is Obi Cubana
Old cargo go rest.
Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by CJStarz: 9:33am On Jul 19
EreluRoz:
Next is Obi Cubana
Who does that!
You wish!
Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by EreluRoz: 9:39am On Jul 19
Shevchenkko:
Old cargo go rest.
So you were not raised well to respect old people?
Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by Shevchenkko: 9:40am On Jul 19
EreluRoz:
So you were not raised well to respect old people?
Do you respect your self?

1 Like

Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:44am On Jul 19
EreluRoz:
Next is Obi Cubana

They really need to pick that Ediot up
Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by iLegendd(m): 9:44am On Jul 19
I'm a man and I don't ever want to associate with any man or woman who hates VDM because they're evil, scammers, cheats, scared of DNA, skin bleachers, tribalistic, demonic, and dishonest.

The moment I know you hate VDM, even if you're my sibling, I already know who you are without extra investigations.

If I see where you're being wasted, I'll join because I don't want people like you to exist.

4 Likes

Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by TotoIsGud4boy: 9:46am On Jul 19
Chibuezem:
Interesting… explain what you mean by in all facets of human existence? Is that an excuse to demerit the most fundamental type of corruption which is systemic?
Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by SmartPolician: 9:46am On Jul 19
lightwind:
Don't flaunt your wealth on social media!

Whether you flaunt your wealth on social media or not, if you are into fraud, one day the authorities will trace you and come after you. You people should expunge that flaunting thing because you were misinformed.

1 Like

Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:46am On Jul 19
Blord abi na Bediot ..
Make police deal with that useless money miss road...

Nice one from VDM.. make em dey expose Dem dey go

1 Like

Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by Dreamland87: 9:48am On Jul 19
ComrDaprince:

Scammers doing humanitarian service

1 Like

Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by Klington: 9:52am On Jul 19
ManishSmith:

Nah APC lap dog. Him just dey try to disguise.
Re: Blord Has Been Released, To Go Back To The Station On Tuesday - Verydarkman by EreluRoz: 9:59am On Jul 19
ABANGWABOI:

They really need to pick that Ediot up
lol true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State / 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) / Chika Onyemenam Kidnapped In Delta State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.