Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,041 members, 7,980,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:05 PM

Can 1.5 To 2 Million Naira Start Up A Bar And Grill Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can 1.5 To 2 Million Naira Start Up A Bar And Grill Business (257 Views)

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business / What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 1.5 To 2 Million Naira Start Up A Bar And Grill Business by Vin1(m): 10:01am On Jul 19
Hello everyone

It has been my dream to own a bar and grills or a bar and restaurant I have close to 2 million naira at hand
How possible is it to start with the amount and then expand as time goes on
Please any helpful ideas, insight and advise on how to go about it thing that should come first, how to go about the with the start up processes, things to put to consideration and how to run the business successfully will be so much appreciated 🙏🏽

For location, I have two options, one is Onitsha,,, is it a good idea or advisable to such business in Onitsha but major problem is that there are a lot of competitors as almost every street has number of beer parlor and restaurants
What are the possibilities for the business to stand or succeed in such environment

Second option is owerri, it has more decent environment and space.

Lastly, in a business that is time demanding like this,,, is it a good idea to be working and running it at the same time
How possible could it be.

Now please my brother and sister, sharp minds of nairaland and those that are already in the business
I really need help on this 🙏🏽🥺
I have so much passion for the runs the business

All good advise are welcomed
I thank you all in anticipation
Re: Can 1.5 To 2 Million Naira Start Up A Bar And Grill Business by thelegend1(m): 10:11am On Jul 19
I don't think that amount is feasible in this present economy.
Do your breakdown of the following and even you will know it's not enough...
- Rent
- Renovation (Electricals, Plumbing, Ceiling, tiling)
- Furnishing (Chairs, Tables, Deep freezer, Fridge, Chiller,)
- Human resources (waitresses, barman, security, chef)
- Utilities (Band A NEPA bill, Generator, waste mgt)
- Taxes (Council and LGA billing)
- Stock (Drinks and food).

These are just a few items you need to put a cost to, then check if your money go reach.

2 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 To 2 Million Naira Start Up A Bar And Grill Business by Menemonic: 10:57am On Jul 19
shocked

angry

Me na police station I wan open.. Is a serious business, you don't need to buy goods and sale.. grin
Re: Can 1.5 To 2 Million Naira Start Up A Bar And Grill Business by raphemmanuel(m): 11:03am On Jul 19
Just one freezer and a generator that can carry the freezer don chop 700k-800k.
You will buy chairs and table, rent, show glass, electrical work and other things too.
For you to know the estimated amount you will need. Just take a pen and a piece of paper and write down list of items and other things you will need to start up.
Then go and do market survey on those things to know their cost. These will serve as a guide for you to know how much you will need.

2 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 To 2 Million Naira Start Up A Bar And Grill Business by Vin1(m): 11:40am On Jul 22
I appreciate all ur ideas and suggestions 🙏🏽
Re: Can 1.5 To 2 Million Naira Start Up A Bar And Grill Business by heniford2: 2:35pm On Oct 07
thelegend1:
I don't think that amount is feasible in this present economy.
Do your breakdown of the following and even you will know it's not enough...
- Rent
- Renovation (Electricals, Plumbing, Ceiling, tiling)
- Furnishing (Chairs, Tables, Deep freezer, Fridge, Chiller,)
- Human resources (waitresses, barman, security, chef)
- Utilities (Band A NEPA bill, Generator, waste mgt)
- Taxes (Council and LGA billing)
- Stock (Drinks and food).

These are just a few items you need to put a cost to, then check if your money go reach.
was on ban for five 5 months sorry I couldn't reply you message how may I help u

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For Instagram Page To Buy / Do You Need A Land For Poultry Farming Etc / Office Space Based Partnership In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.