Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,664 members, 7,930,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Need 20k To Fund My Business Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need 20k To Fund My Business Help (415 Views)

My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 20k To Fund My Business Help by crood: 11:16am On Jul 19
i am currently unable to startup my charging business due to chargers, please can anyone assist me with the sum of 20,000 to enable me buy some desktops and direct chargers to enable me startup my small scale business?

1 Like

Re: I Need 20k To Fund My Business Help by PJtech: 10:14am On Jul 20
😪😪
Re: I Need 20k To Fund My Business Help by Retribution007(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20
crood:
i am currently unable to startup my charging business due to chargers, please can anyone assist me with the sum of 20,000 to enable me buy some desktops and direct chargers to enable me startup my small scale business?
Please if you are in ibadan, we might work together.
Re: I Need 20k To Fund My Business Help by crood: 3:52pm On Jul 20
Retribution007:
Please if you are in ibadan, we might work together.
am not in ibadan is there any other alternative
Re: I Need 20k To Fund My Business Help by Retribution007(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20
crood:
am not in ibadan is there any other alternative
Thats the only way. I can give you more funds to make it large scale and add other ideas to the business. The contract need to be done physically with lawyers and witnesses
Re: I Need 20k To Fund My Business Help by crood: 4:58pm On Jul 20
Retribution007:
Thats the only way. I can give you more funds to make it large scale and add other ideas to the business. The contract need to be done physically with lawyers and witnesses
oh i dont live there and good location matters alot which am in a very good business area
Re: I Need 20k To Fund My Business Help by Retribution007(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20
crood:
oh i dont live there and good location matters alot which am in a very good business area
ok
Re: I Need 20k To Fund My Business Help by crood: 5:08pm On Jul 20
Retribution007:
ok
can you come over or Borrow me capital to start ill be sending you cash monthly
Re: I Need 20k To Fund My Business Help by jalodo2: 6:43am On Jul 21
crood:

You have started this ur " I need 20k for my business " Goodness34, with ALL the money u fraudulently received from innocent pple on Nairaland over the years, with sob stories using different moniker, I am sure u will be richer than the people u are now begging from.

(1) (Reply)

While At Romance? That Infections Can Be Treated With This Jinja Herbal Extract. / No Sex, No Man....discuss! / Been Alive Is Not A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.