Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,075 members, 7,946,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

6yrs And 3yrs Facebook Account For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6yrs And 3yrs Facebook Account For Sale (162 Views)

Fastest Finger! 3yrs Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Funds In Nigeria / Nigeria Records N5.5bn E-payment Fraud In 3yrs – CBN / Help! Is It Adviceable For A 22yr Old To Serve Someone For 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6yrs And 3yrs Facebook Account For Sale by ProjectNEXT(m): 11:24am On Jul 19
I have a 6yrs and 3yrs facebook account for sale @4k and 2k

Re: 6yrs And 3yrs Facebook Account For Sale by ProjectNEXT(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19
Ready
Re: 6yrs And 3yrs Facebook Account For Sale by moremuch1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23
ProjectNEXT:
I have a 6yrs and 3yrs facebook account for sale @4k and 2k

I know you are online and seeing this, I give you the next 10 minutes to refund my money now , or else , you have blocked my number,abi

In the next ten minutes, if you don't refund my money, you will have yourself to blame, this one no be empty threats
Re: 6yrs And 3yrs Facebook Account For Sale by PJtech: 6:26pm On Jul 23
moremuch1:

I know you are online and seeing this, I give you the next 10 minutes to refund my money now , or else , you have blocked my number,abi

In the next ten minutes, if you don't refund my money, you will have yourself to blame, this one no be empty threats

How far 2 hrs don pass nothing happened
Re: 6yrs And 3yrs Facebook Account For Sale by moremuch1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23
PJtech:

How far 2 hrs don pass nothing happened

Lowlife stop quoting me
Re: 6yrs And 3yrs Facebook Account For Sale by PJtech: 7:11pm On Jul 23
moremuch1:

Lowlife stop quoting me
Dem do scam you kpele.. These one youbdey do na empty threat

He's probably using your money to eat catfish pepper soup
Re: 6yrs And 3yrs Facebook Account For Sale by moremuch1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23
PJtech:

Dem do scam you kpele.. These one youbdey do na empty threat

He's probably using your money to eat catfish pepper soup

I have done what needs to be done and have nothing to prove to you dimwit, and actually the money involved no even dey reach my sub money monthly and if he reason with me well , I fit leave am freestyle as guyman , I no wan too spoil him name because of that change ,I dey pity am but if he wan claim smartness, na there problem dey but e dey pain you because I know say the money go fit change your life, kpele

Now run along
Re: 6yrs And 3yrs Facebook Account For Sale by PJtech: 7:37pm On Jul 23
moremuch1:

I have done what needs to be done and have nothing to prove to you dimwit, and actually the money involved no even dey reach my sub money monthly and if he reason with me well , I fit leave am freestyle as guyman , I no wan too spoil him name because of that change ,I dey pity am but if he wan claim smartness, na there problem dey but e dey pain you because I know say the money go fit change your life, kpele

Now run along

I understand you're pained cos you've been scammed.. Sorry ehn, you've learnt a lesson

Kpele, you'll be okay las las
Re: 6yrs And 3yrs Facebook Account For Sale by moremuch1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23
PJtech:

I understand you're pained cos you've been scammed.. Sorry ehn, you've learnt a lesson

Kpele, you'll be okay las las

Hahaha, shebi na you I show my stake account, how many dollars dey there, that one na betting site ooo, I never show you others, I I know you are pained that I didn't go along with your deal, but that one no mean say me and you dey the same category cause your bright future na my dark past , so run go beg your 100 naira to feed today like your life depends one it...

Projectnext na my guy ,we go settle our issues
Re: 6yrs And 3yrs Facebook Account For Sale by PJtech: 8:03pm On Jul 23
moremuch1:

Hahaha, shebi na you I show my stake account, how many dollars dey there, that one na betting site ooo, I never show you others, I I know you are pained that I didn't go along with your deal, but that one no mean say me and you dey the same category cause your bright future na my dark past , so run go beg your 100 naira to feed today like your life depends one it...

Projectnext na my guy ,we go settle our issues
Who you show stake acc. Wetin concern me with your financial life, and who dey follow you drag who get money pass?

Oga you've been scammed and you're pained nothing you can do about it. Alm you threats are empty threats

At the bolded, don't tell me you're still hoping for the guy to refund your money.. Oga open your eyes Your money is gone.. Otilor

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Tops Trillion-dollar Mark For First Time / Operation "Full Upgrade" Don't Miss It! / Four States Account For 60.2 Percent IGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.