Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,593 members, 7,926,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

Biden Needs To Seriously Reconsider Re-election Bid, Says Obama - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Needs To Seriously Reconsider Re-election Bid, Says Obama (29581 Views)

Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid / Jesse Jackson Says Obama 'Failed' Black People / Stallone Says Obama Was A "Manchurian Candidate" Put In Office To Weaken America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Needs To Seriously Reconsider Re-election Bid, Says Obama by kroger: 6:25pm On Jul 19
cococandy:
The problem I have with democrats is that they’ll always expect perfection from their candidate while republicans will stand like a cult behind their raping, criminal incompetent buffoon as long as they get to win. They’ll justify, deny, gaslight, skirt truths and outrightly defend egregious behavior if it suits them.

While democrats are busy picking apart irrelevant imperfections in their candidates. If they stupidly let Trump win this election, it will be the last election America ever holds and I hope they’ll be happy when that happens.

Load of Rubbish. "Last election America ever Hold" . You talk like someone retarded.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Needs To Seriously Reconsider Re-election Bid, Says Obama by kroger: 6:26pm On Jul 19
WikeTheDrunk:
After studying the politics of the United States of America, I've observed that most of the people who support the Democrats are gays, homosexuals, terrorists and coloured people who have emotional attachments with terrorism such as floor nodders.

Flesh and Blood didn't reveal this to you.. Absolutely spot on !!

2 Likes

Re: Biden Needs To Seriously Reconsider Re-election Bid, Says Obama by dotedote: 6:34pm On Jul 19
"Meanwhile the media should be blamed if Donald trump should win the forthcoming election, they are once again making the mistake of promoting him"

What kinda comment is that ? Trump would win cos of refusal of democrat faithfuls to go out and vote. The repetition of what played out
against Hillary Clinton would be experienced again.

quote author=God1000 post=131035631]Biden needs to listen to Barack Obama and do the needful before it's too late.

It appears he may not be able to win his re-election with the way things are going, Obama and Nancy pelosi are among the top democrats that truly like him and with both of them urging him to reconsider now means all is not well.

His party won't only lose the white house, there's a possibility of losing both the Senate and the house of representatives and that will be a disaster.

The convicted felon and his party should not be given any chance.

Meanwhile the media should be blamed if Donald trump should win the forthcoming election, they are once again making the mistake of promoting him

You are absolutely right cococandy[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Biden Needs To Seriously Reconsider Re-election Bid, Says Obama by DigitB: 7:00pm On Jul 19
No need. They will terminate Biden with dat COVID 19 they said he is down with.
Re: Biden Needs To Seriously Reconsider Re-election Bid, Says Obama by Laurene: 8:49pm On Jul 19
psalmsjob:

Joe Biden was a stammer and he overcame it through personal effort many years ago when he was much younger so his stuttering is not a sign of cognitive decline but to me a sign of ability to control his stuttering declining as he advances in age which has nothing to do with his capacity to function as a "reasonable" President of the USA.

I have no extra interest in who becomes the president of America but am concerned when I see lies being exalted over truth because I know that as a result of that some people are about to go on a bitter experience to later arrive at this truth that is being pushed down now. grin

With TRUTH it is either you ACCEPT it as BITTER as it is NOW or REJECT it and go through a BITTER-EXPERIENCE afterwards to ACCEPT it as the TRUTH because sooner or LATER the TRUTH will prevail.
I have just one request... Show me videos of Biden ever stammering previously before presidency.
Re: Biden Needs To Seriously Reconsider Re-election Bid, Says Obama by psalmsjob: 10:36pm On Jul 19
Laurene:
I have just one request... Show me videos of Biden ever stammering previously before presidency.

Google it bro #Is Joe Biden once a stammerer or ask ChatGPT #Tell me the early life of Joe Biden with emphasis on is stuttering disability... If you are too lazy to research what I told you then I no get time to prove anything to you with pictures or videos or affidavits grin

Modified* I don pity you add some screenshot to prove to you I no dey open my mouth talk opata without proof so dey dia dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Needs To Seriously Reconsider Re-election Bid, Says Obama by LDaVinci: 10:48pm On Jul 19
iCharlesabu:
s9d4v

This is an incamtation! You are a ritualist!
Re: Biden Needs To Seriously Reconsider Re-election Bid, Says Obama by Konquest: 2:44am On Jul 20
God1000:

Former US president Barack Obama has told allies that Joe Biden needs to reconsider his reelection bid, the Washington Post reported on Thursday.

Obama believes that Biden’s path to victory has diminished and that the 81-year-old should “seriously consider the viability of his candidacy,” the newspaper said, citing people briefed on his thinking.

It said there was no immediate comment from Obama, who was in office while Biden was vice president from 2009 to 2017 and who remains hugely influential in the Democratic party.

Obama would be the most heavyweight Democrat so far to join a growing chorus in the party calling for Biden to drop out, following a disastrous debate performance against Donald Trump.

Biden, who is isolating with Covid at his beach house, has rejected concerns about his age and fitness and insisted that he is staying in the race for the White House.

Pressure is mounting, though, with Democratic Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries also both reportedly meeting with Biden in recent days to warn that his candidacy threatens his party’s prospects in November’s election.

The 2024 US presidential election is shaping up to be a highly contentious race. Incumbent President Joe Biden is seeking re-election, despite internal and external pressures suggesting he might step aside.

There are ongoing discussions and debates within the Democratic Party about Biden’s candidacy, with some calling for a replacement candidate due to concerns over his electability against former President Donald Trump.

Trump remains a prominent figure in the Republican Party and is actively campaigning for a return to the White House. He continues to face legal challenges, including cases related to his business practices and claims of immunity from prosecution​

As the election draws closer, the political landscape is filled with speculation and strategic manoeuvring from both major parties. Key issues, such as immigration, the economy, and social policies, are central to the campaigns, with both candidates vying for voter support in critical battleground states.

The 2024 US presidential election is scheduled to take place on November 5, 2024.

https://punchng.com/biden-needs-to-seriously-reconsider-election-bid-says-obama/
Re: Biden Needs To Seriously Reconsider Re-election Bid, Says Obama by Perfect12(m): 4:36am On Jul 20
Obama is right though, I am a Trumpeter allow us to use these avenue to return to the white house! President Joe is just like Africa politicians, they preferred to die on the seat than to resign, aftermath of their decision notwithstanding!!!
Re: Biden Needs To Seriously Reconsider Re-election Bid, Says Obama by jmichael259(m): 9:26am On Jul 20
wman:
Age isn't on Biden's side. But it's too late to seek for a replacement.

There's only 2years difference between the ages of Trump and Biden. None of them should even be in consideration.
Once a president always a president. They've already served there own 'emilokan' tenure and America has been a joke ever since.

1 Like

Re: Biden Needs To Seriously Reconsider Re-election Bid, Says Obama by IbeOkehie: 10:46am On Jul 20
cococandy:

If they stupidly let Trump win this election, it will be the last election America ever holds and I hope they’ll be happy when that happens.

Surely you're exaggerating? Nobody is letting ANYONE win, the people of the USA will decide. There's no guarantee for anyone.

Anyway I hope we will all be alive to evaluate.

Meanwhile in the beautiful Democrat Republic of California, teachers are now prohibited from notifying parents of children's unusual behaviors 🙄

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-politics-and-policy/california-bans-school-rules-requiring-parents-get-notified-childs-pro-rcna162080

And your Governor who happily signed this law wants to be President someday.

Good Luck to USA.
Re: Biden Needs To Seriously Reconsider Re-election Bid, Says Obama by Laurene: 11:20am On Jul 20
psalmsjob:

Google it bro #Is Joe Biden once a stammerer or ask ChatGPT #Tell me the early life of Joe Biden with emphasis on is stuttering disability... If you are too lazy to research what I told you then I no get time to prove anything to you with pictures or videos or affidavits grin

Modified* I don pity you add some screenshot to prove to you I no dey open my mouth talk opata without proof so dey dia dey play grin
These are from left-wing media that covered up Biden's senility for years in order to make him look fit.
There should be at least one video of Biden stammering... 🤷
I've known Biden more than you do... He's being in senate since 1973 when he was elected at just 30 years.
No single video of him stammering or even stuttering.
Re: Biden Needs To Seriously Reconsider Re-election Bid, Says Obama by psalmsjob: 2:34pm On Jul 20
Laurene:
These are from left-wing media that covered up Biden's senility for years in order to make him look fit.
There should be at least one video of Biden stammering... 🤷
I've known Biden more than you do... He's being in senate since 1973 when he was elected at just 30 years.
No single video of him stammering or even stuttering.

I've known Biden more than you do

You must be an igbo boy or a obi-idiot to make such a statement without knowing if I'm Hunter Biden or not or do you know Joe Biden more than his son? Mumu like you that couldn't even Google this to findout yourself but when presented with fact you start spinning conspiracy theories that lazy minds like yours like to believe.
Re: Biden Needs To Seriously Reconsider Re-election Bid, Says Obama by Laurene: 4:55pm On Jul 20
psalmsjob:

I've known Biden more than you do

You must be an igbo boy or a obi-idiot to make such a statement without knowing if I'm Hunter Biden or not or do you know Joe Biden more than his son? Mumu like you that couldn't even Google this to findout yourself but when presented with fact you start spinning conspiracy theories that lazy minds like yours like to believe.
Mynd44
Fergie001.
Rule number 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Spoke Against Apartheid In South Africa In 1986 Throwback Video / Mass Suicide Bombings At Two Mosques In Pakistan. 60 Dead, 100 Injured (graphic) / As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.