Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,558 members, 7,895,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? (11551 Views)

Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party / Pastor Bakare 9 Billion Naira Loan Shows That Government Critics Are Not Better / The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by Jayhome24: 2:46pm On Jul 19
komzy589:

When a leader is messing up, it is only normal for criticism to come, especially from strong opposition.
By the way, who’s Obi and Obidient slowpoke?😂
Are Obidients the only ones opposing this useless government?
I don’t understand this constant abuse and bantering of Obi and his followers. The man did not even come second in the last election.
I didn’t even support him to win, but he was my second choice.
No sane person will vote or support Tinubu unless they are directly benefiting from him.

Yes, it is only obi and obidients opposing this govt like a bittered idiots and that isxwhy they will constantly be receiving axe on their heads from me.

Atiku opposed thi govt but in a matured manner that is how a sensible opposition should play and not like obidient idiots opposition style by threatening, death wishes on people children, insulting all elders of our land across board, insulting traditional stools and our referred monarch, bullying, harrassing, intimidating, terrorism, disrespectful etc we will NOT sit and watch them go on like that ok so f u c k obi and fu-ck obidints very seriously.
Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by Choiceone1: 2:48pm On Jul 19
Mitsurugi:

Oya go and collect your daily stipend
. Stop quoting this useless people dat are derailing the topic on purpose u are giving them engagement. Most obedients sef no get sense

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by Johncarlo07: 2:48pm On Jul 19
CyrusVI:
How have they being doing that
Cant remember the last person that was beheaded for criticizing the Govt

Theres one Carthage Eagle from Agulu thats always ranting on Twitter about this and that yet we havent seen anyone call him for questioning. Same for Sowore, Dele Momodu, Femi Falana and Deji Adeyanju

In your saner clime Russia, Putin buries people alive yet u dont call him a tyrant

Sleep abeg

D carthage Eagle is beta Dan any1 in ur lineage.

Pray to b half successful as him,instead of running afta failed politicians for crumbs.

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by TheGift: 3:05pm On Jul 19
CyrusVI:

Theres one Carthage Eagle from Agulu thats always ranting on Twitter about this and that yet we havent seen anyone call him for questioning. Same for Sowore, Dele Momodu, Femi Falana and Deji Adeyanju

In your saner clime Russia, Putin buries people alive yet u dont call him a tyrant

Sleep abeg

When legislators who should be checking the executive are checking.a fellow legislator for checking the executive. When a senator is suspended for.speaking out about the corruption in the senate and government . When citizens are being threatened for wanting to demand better governance. You are still asking how the government is doing that?

Is it until they start beheading people you will will know what's up

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by faceland: 3:25pm On Jul 19
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4rZhNS4P4w?si=zr1SWPzCfa_KCiPu

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.” Frederick Douglass

Buhari too had all the solutions and they were simple to solve (when he was opposition). 😅
Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by OmotolaDiego(f): 3:38pm On Jul 19
Natural Herbal In Creamish Form For Longer And Thicker Penis And Bigger And Firmer Boobies Buttocks And Hippies

Noticeable changes in the first week of usage 💯

Increment of length and girth of the peni.s 💯

Increament and firmness of the booty boobies and Hipps 💯

No adverse effects of whatsoever 💯

Works effectively💯

Positive review from users 💯

Testimonies with pictures 💯

We do WAYBILL to all locations

Price is 10,000 plus WAYBILL

Phone/ WhatsApp : 0. 8. 0 .6 .7 .6 .4 .2 .1. 8. 5
Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by Bennycollins: 3:47pm On Jul 19
Mitsurugi:

Oya go and collect your daily stipend
Don't even mind that idiat.
Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by alphaNomega: 3:57pm On Jul 19
CyrusVI:

Sleep abeg
is beheading the only means of silencing critics that you know?
Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by okeke6969: 4:01pm On Jul 19
CyrusVI:

Sleep abeg

You are more brutal than Hitler.
Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by mikywonder(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19
helinues:
Go to court

Ndume should have resigned from his position before doing the unsubstantial claims

Happy Slave
Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by Mitsurugi(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19
Choiceone1:
. Stop quoting this useless people dat are derailing the topic on purpose u are giving them engagement. Most obedients sef no get sense

Oga engaging them is a distraction. It's nice to see stupidity unfold. And quit the insults. Not necessary
Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by komzy589(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19
Jayhome24:

Yes, it is only obi and obidients opposing this govt like a bittered idiots and that isxwhy they will constantly be receiving axe on their heads from me.

Atiku opposed thi govt but in a matured manner that is how a sensible opposition should play and not like obidient idiots opposition style by threatening, death wishes on people children, insulting all elders of our land across board, insulting traditional stools and our referred monarch, bullying, harrassing, intimidating, terrorism, disrespectful etc we will NOT sit and watch them go on like that ok so f u c k obi and fu-ck obidints very seriously.
Those of us that supported Atiku dislike obidients more.
If Obi had done the right thing by remaining in PDP and rallying with Atiku, Tinubu would have lost and we will not be experiencing this slippery slope.
I know you’re a Tinubu supporter, but imagine if this past one year continue in the next 7years, what do you think will become of Nigeria.
My point is, venting out your anger on obidients is not really necessary, now that we have an elephant in the room. You’re only making them popular and truth be told, APC won because of them.
Let’s call it what it is. Tinubu cannot do the job.
If APC can present another credible person say Osibanjo, I don’t care to know his tribe.
I will be their number 1 supporter.
Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by Jayhome24: 6:53pm On Jul 19
komzy589:

Those of us that supported Atiku dislike obidients more.
If Obi had done the right thing by remaining in PDP and rallying with Atiku, Tinubu would have lost and we will not be experiencing this slippery slope.
I know you’re a Tinubu supporter, but imagine if this past one year continue in the next 7years, what do you think will become of Nigeria.
My point is, venting out your anger on obidients is not really necessary, now that we have an elephant in the room. You’re only making them popular and truth be told, APC won because of them.
Let’s call it what it is. Tinubu cannot do the job.
If APC can present another credible person say Osibanjo, I don’t care to know his tribe.
I will be their number 1 supporter.

Bro I'm Tinubu supporter and I will onit again and again. Mind you I'm not apc member and I will never be, I belong to pdp family since 1999 till date but I got angry with Atiku because we told him it's Southern presidency turn we can't allow Buhari a fulani man that nearly skinned us alive in his 8 years of horror to hand over to another Fulani which Atiku initially he agreed to but suddenly changed the narrative and we said OK remove Iyorcha as the party chairman and let it come down South he bluntly refused and we dumped him, remember the motherfucker called obi already dumped pdp to LP and to worsen his already useless political career the idiot subscribed into obidient the worst political movement in human history began bullying , threatening, insulting, disrespct for everything, hatred gone sky, bigot gon le sky, political terrorism gone sky, abusive the order of the day, manipulation, propaganda took over etc and the bastard called obi was enjoying it, pls who does that? How dare him want to bully us to power we will stop him by all means under the heaven bro.

I will forever hate obi and that is it and he will never rule Nigeria in his life time its a promise "we" will keep to the very end.
Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by jojooo: 6:54pm On Jul 19
That's what they have been doing from day one during Buhari it was worse
The current administration is not doing better either
Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by jojothaiv(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19
Quest7777:

But in the other thread, you commented it would amount to politics of bitterness to sack Ndume...
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Now playing M.I. Abaga ft SoundSultan & Tuface Human beings.
Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by uMarkedf: 10:11pm On Jul 19
bis85

Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by grandeoj09(m): 4:03am
They doing more than silencing the media , I lost my 14years X account to them .
Re: NIGERIA DAILY: Is The APC Trying To Silence Government Critics? by BrighterSyde: 6:08am
Quest7777:

But in the other thread, you commented it would amount to politics of bitterness to sack Ndume...

Lmao…you cough the dimwit red handed. If you didn’t post evidence he would have denied it. Like he said sha, he didn’t send the rest of us to labor in vain. He is collecting his 13$ stipend for accepting to keep his brain aside and type only what his paymasters tell him to type here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa / APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source / Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market

Viewing this topic: sabbath316(m), rinzaugustine, fishman(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.