Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,913 members, 7,945,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Man Dresses Up As A Woman To Catch Unfaithful Wife At Lover’s House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dresses Up As A Woman To Catch Unfaithful Wife At Lover’s House (1206 Views)

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives / Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dresses Up As A Woman To Catch Unfaithful Wife At Lover’s House by eyesoflagos: 1:48pm On Jul 19
Man dresses up as a woman to catch unfaithful wife at lover’s house

A Zimbabwean man, Wellington Phiri, used all means to disguise himself in order to catch his wife at her lover’s house. The husband, identified as Chegutu, decided to go to the house of his wife, Prisca Mulu, and her neighbour, whom he suspected of being her lover, and steal some of his wife’s personal belongings, including her scarf and bra. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

However, the man’s plan did not go as expected. When he got there, he was confronted by his wife’s lover upon knocking on the door. Despite the disguise, he managed to identify the woman’s husband. He then locked the door and threatened him with an axe, causing the man to flee for his life.

Man disguises himself as woman to catch his unfaithful wife in lover’s house
lady cheating on her partner

The man who narrated the incident in a chat with H-Metro said; “My neighbour has wrecked my marriage. I learned that Mabhayo was accommodating my wife in his bedroom since he is single.

“I dressed myself like a woman and visited Mabhayo’s house, knowing he had a weakness for women. His dog tried to scare me, but I kept knocking until he attended to me”.
“After noticing it was me, he locked the door while my wife was inside, took an axe, and threatened to kill me, so I ran away,” Phiri said.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/07/19/man-dresses-up-as-a-woman-to-catch-unfaithful-wife-at-lovers-house/

Re: Man Dresses Up As A Woman To Catch Unfaithful Wife At Lover’s House by Datguy00: 2:08pm On Jul 19
Some kind marriage na scam
Re: Man Dresses Up As A Woman To Catch Unfaithful Wife At Lover’s House by Caramia2020(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19
His wife wrecked his home.
Re: Man Dresses Up As A Woman To Catch Unfaithful Wife At Lover’s House by WeddingParol: 9:44pm On Jul 19
To catch a monkey, you must dress like one
Re: Man Dresses Up As A Woman To Catch Unfaithful Wife At Lover’s House by Foodqueen(f): 6:27am On Jul 20
He did the right thing by running away.

Some men would av wanted to act bravely and at the end loss their life.

Running doesn't make him a coward or a simp.
Re: Man Dresses Up As A Woman To Catch Unfaithful Wife At Lover’s House by Zonefree(m): 9:00am On Jul 20
Foodqueen:
He did the right thing by running away.

Some men would av wanted to act bravely and at the end loss their life.

Running doesn't make him a coward or a simp.
You didn't say anything about the promiscuous woman undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Dresses Up As A Woman To Catch Unfaithful Wife At Lover’s House by Calylove: 9:09am On Jul 20
O ga oooo
Re: Man Dresses Up As A Woman To Catch Unfaithful Wife At Lover’s House by Foodqueen(f): 9:30am On Jul 20
Zonefree:

You didn't say anything about the promiscuous woman undecided

You should av read between the lines.

She didn't do well. She wasn't worth dieing for.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are You, Dolapo? / African Ladies And Affairs Within The West / Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.