Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,627 members, 7,930,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:24 AM

Hygiene In Construction Sites In The Phase Of Cholera Outbreak - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hygiene In Construction Sites In The Phase Of Cholera Outbreak (85 Views)

NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process / Hurry!!! Germany To "Train 50,000 Youth In Construction" For Free / FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hygiene In Construction Sites In The Phase Of Cholera Outbreak by udeh3(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19
Hygiene on Construction Sites In The Face Of Cholera Outbreak

Today being Friday, I want to address the importance of hygiene on construction sites.

When it comes to site hygiene, the community or company might not always prioritize it as much as you should. Personal hygiene is crucial because it directly affects your health and that of your fellow workers. It's about more than just wearing PPE

Defecating and dumping waste on site is highly dangerous, especially with the current spread of cholera. Today, I want to focus on the food and drinks commonly consumed by construction workers, which can be relatively unhygienic during this cholera outbreak. Be cautious with the following drinks unless you are certain of their safety and preparation processes:

Kunu

Zobo

Tiger Nut

The goal isn't just to work but to work safely and return home healthy.

I am Engr. Goodluck Udeh, and I want to remind you that cholera is transferable. Protect yourself and your family. Enjoy your weekend!

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Past Questions And Answers PDF Download | Updated Copy / Obage Global Services - Vacancies Position In Ibadan / Email Strategy Team Lead Remote Job At The Email Marketers ($8,300/month)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.