Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime (55196 Views)

Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Okoroawusa: 8:38am On Jul 21
This is no longer about religion. This is tyranny and male domination at its highest point. If it's about religion Afghanistan is not more religious than UAE and Saudi Arabia.

P.S.; Anyone that is familiar with my opinion on religion on this platform knows that I am anti- religion and an atheist

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Djmandy(f): 9:26am On Jul 21
Islam is the worst thing to happen to mankind

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by descarado: 9:54am On Jul 21
TruthHurts1:
This one has the IQ of a drunk chimpanzee

Chimps are the most intelligent animal on earth.
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by descarado: 10:01am On Jul 21
Anguldi:

Islamabad, Dem regular trademark shocked
South Africa has the world's highest case of rape.
Let's not talk about India and Denmark. Actually, Denmark came first on AI .
I am not a Muslim but the West is doing justice to them the way they are doing with sub saharan Africa.
Before you attack others, look at yourself first.
Come home to Nigeria and see what you and I are doing. No Nigerian has the right to say pim cos we are very horrible humans and it shows in the rot in our society.

We can't even stand other ethnic groups.
And in this Nigeria there are so many reported rape cases and the men involved escaped justice.
You guys should allow Afghanistan handle their shit. Handle yours. Holy nwejesins

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by DOM7: 12:12pm On Jul 21
this is what Islam give us.
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by expert234: 1:45pm On Jul 21
AntiChristian:

How is it my Islam?

May your face be rubbed in earth!

Lolz. Are you ashamed of your islam, the religion formed by adulterous Muhammad? Are you ashamed that Muhammad has no control over his third leg? grin grin grin
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by imagrg(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21
The video or I won't believe this story.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Bonapart(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21
Realtord43:
Condemned the act and not keep silent.

show that you are a libral muslim not a fanatic extremist
All Muslims are the same. It's all death and violent and Allah isn't God
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Obansy112(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21
Realtord43:
Condemned the act and not keep silent.

show that you are a libral muslim not a fanatic extremist
Nothing like liberal Muslim or fanatic.. in Islam, is either you're a Muslim or hypocrite
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Lilthony6(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21
Lmao. Next news please. Let's not expend much efforts trying to suss out the reason for their actions. Cos it's a waste of time considering they're not even practicing democracy nor Islamic Law(Sharia law) their squawking up and down
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Lilthony6(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21
So you're implicitly saying either you're a terrorist or a joker? Can you elucidate more biko. You're sounding obfuscatory
Obansy112:
Nothing like liberal Muslim or fanatic.. in Islam, is either you're a Muslim or hypocrite
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by MUNCHING2024: 8:00pm On Jul 21
madridguy:
The Taliban government must fish out the bastards and discipline them accordingly.

I can see some empty head using this news to throw jab at Islam, you are free to say whatever that suits you for likes and shares but ISLAM frown at rape and you can see how Muslim countries have been treating rapist..

But your prophet did same. They are only following his pious footsteps shocked shocked shocked
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by AntiChristian: 8:06pm On Jul 21
expert234:

Lolz. Are you ashamed of your islam, the religion formed by adulterous Muhammad? Are you ashamed that Muhammad has no control over his third leg? grin grin grin

I am ashamed your dad did a wack job with you from his third leg!
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by expert234: 7:39am On Jul 22
AntiChristian:

I am ashamed your dad did a wack job with you from his third leg!

Lolz. Typical Islamic dog is speaking. Omo erú lásán. Hater of Jews and Christians. Slave of idol from Mecca grin grin grin.
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by PlanetZero: 9:00am On Jul 22
ABANGWABOI:

Did I tell you I want to have daughters ??
Awon wailing wailer

Stop wishing bad on females. At least you have a mother
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by AntiChristian: 9:14am On Jul 22
expert234:

Lolz. Typical Islamic dog is speaking. Omo erú lásán. Hater of Jews and Christians. Slave of idol from Mecca grin grin grin.

Olodo, afofungbemu, oloorun, alailojuti, akidanidani, alainironú, alaileko, omoabipabe, omopahubibon!
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:33am On Jul 22
PlanetZero:

Stop wishing bad on females. At least you have a mother

My wishes got nothing on My Mom.. her own time and Generation is gone...
These modern women are use|ess and can't be compared to woEmen of old..
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by PlanetZero: 9:44am On Jul 22
ABANGWABOI:

My wishes got nothing on My Mom.. her own time and Generation is gone...
These modern women are use|ess and can't be compared to woEmen of old..

Omo why u dey para like this
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by expert234: 11:44am On Jul 22
AntiChristian:

Olodo, afofungbemu, oloorun, alailojuti, akidanidani, alainironú, alaileko, omoabipabe, omopahubibon!

Upon all these, you are still a common useless slave to an Arab idol. Erú òrìsà Mecca lásán. grin. What an empty life. The life of a useless slave is a very useless life. grin grin grin
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Obansy112(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22
Lilthony6:
So you're implicitly saying either you're a terrorist or a joker? Can you elucidate more biko. You're sounding obfuscatory
Take your confused ass somewhere.
Terrorist sympathizer
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by AntiChristian: 6:54am On Jul 23
expert234:

Upon all these, you are still a common useless slave to an Arab idol. Erú òrìsà Mecca lásán. grin. What an empty life. The life of a useless slave is a very useless life. grin grin grin

Thanks!

There's no deity worthy of worship except Allah the creator and Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam is His slave and messenger!
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by expert234: 9:28am On Jul 23
AntiChristian:

Thanks!

There's no deity worthy of worship except Allah the creator and Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam is His slave and messenger!

Lolz. Abòrìsà.

allah is a pagan idol worshiped by pagans in Mecca long before Islam started.

Muhammad's father is an idol worshipper and his name is Abdullah (Slave of Allah).

Ur allah is a fvcking pagan idol.

So, Muslims are pagans.

Antichristian, you are a pagan. grin grin grin
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by AntiChristian: 3:34pm On Jul 23
Thanks!

expert234:

Lolz. Abòrìsà.

allah is a pagan idol worshiped by pagans in Mecca long before Islam started.

Muhammad's father is an idol worshipper and his name is Abdullah (Slave of Allah).

Ur allah is a fvcking pagan idol.

So, Muslims are pagans.

Antichristian, you are a pagan. grin grin grin
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by expert234: 8:13pm On Jul 23
AntiChristian:
Thanks!

Lolz. All that is left in you is empty, baseless stubbornness like that of a sinking man grasping at straws grin

Allah is not the Creator of heaven and earth. ur allah is a pagan Idol worshiped by pagans in Mecca long before Islam started. Muslim, you should learn to read history.

The fact that Islam disagrees with provable History is enough to prove that Islam is a scam!
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by MDK777: 11:01pm On Jul 23
Toktee:
But not public Raping, flogging and stunning, righ
what happened to Deborah
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Leemzyy(f): 4:11am On Jul 24
AntiChristian:
Thanks!

Mashallah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested / Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) / Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.