Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,593 members, 7,926,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara (15573 Views)

Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days / Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by Bluntemperor: 4:12pm On Jul 19
And this is over 2- Weeks that the reports have gone out before denial now!
May be the News just got to him today or after the Federal Govt fixed own for N70,000, yesterday.
Mr Governor,you do well with this denial,biko!
Na Nigeria we de!
Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19
Unperturbedpota fubara is a fraud...
Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by ElevationD: 4:16pm On Jul 19
Tjra:
Wait sef.. Is 80k too much for a state like Rivers to pay?

This Fubara na big error. 1 year after, no real projects to his name.

Money wey you suppose take better the lives of Rivers people, you take am dey lobby miscreants like Asari Dokubo and other thugs.

Mumu man

You should be ashamed of the party that you have supported where the federal government after dragging for ages only agreed on 70k yesterday. Edo state implemented the same 70K months ago.

You baba is the worst error that you lot made when you voted. If you cannot reason, then wahala dey for you.
Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by blacknp(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19
Melagros:
COMRADES, I pray the state government looks into the matter and pay the civil servants the 80k
Is it possible in Nigeria that a state’s minimum wage is higher than the Federal Government’s minimum wage?
Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by Jayhome24: 4:21pm On Jul 19
Another one. You said it bro don't tell lie.

1 Like

Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by israelmao(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19
At N70,000 civil servants should hold their peace after all what is the percentage of civil servants that made up Nigerian population?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by Ebios(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19
Funny.
I dey come, make l go check something.
Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by EngrKemp: 4:24pm On Jul 19
Tjra:

Money wey you suppose take better the lives of Rivers people, you take am dey lobby miscreants like Asari Dokubo and other thugs.

Mumu man
Development is going on on all four corners of the state .
U ate not in Rivers state
Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by blacknp(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19
ElevationD:

You should be ashamed of the party that you have supported where the federal government after dragging for ages only agreed on 70k yesterday. Edo state implemented the same 70K months ago.

You baba is the worst error that you lot made when you voted. If you cannot reason, then wahala dey for you.
Baba is an error based on the fact that your state said they cannot pay the minimum wage.
Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by Peacecore: 4:38pm On Jul 19
AbdulElizabeth:
Mischief makers everywhere
it's funny how it's becoming a case of mischief makers bcoz it is about your new love, Fubara grin hypo everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by Peacecore: 4:41pm On Jul 19
SensualMan1:
But Ogun state governor is not even paying anything to it's workers grin

No wonder head and body parts business is booming in that state.
you mean that civil service is free? wink
Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by haslaw(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19
Now it is time to pay, they have started to deny what they promised.

1 Like

Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by FireUpNow(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19
Anguldi:
Wetin you want pay tongue
.E nor go pass 70k. Abi state wan pay pass FG? E nor go work.

1 Like

Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by BigYash: 5:18pm On Jul 19
Coldspice:
This mumu can't pay 80k and doesn't even have projects. Dumb failure.
Wike no let him settle down,since he came into office na.. Na idiot sha,cux to silent Wike dey very very easy,he choose to leave Wike to be disturbing his government.
Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by Nbbt: 5:21pm On Jul 19
Gbeseeee
Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by aktolly54(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19
Coldspice:
This mumu can't pay 80k and doesn't even have projects. Dumb failure.
how do you know he don't do any projects? Well I think fubara should pay 70k sharply ,so people go like him and side him against wike.
Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by Inosky: 5:49pm On Jul 19
He must bend down and pay what he proposed during the negotiation. Now Tinubu the sponsor of hardship in Nigeria has went below the amount, it doesn't stop him. Rivers State is an oil-producing state with high allocation, and revenue.
Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by Tjra: 5:55pm On Jul 19
ElevationD:

Well, I voted for Peter Obi.

That singular stupid act is one of the reasons why I am still mad at myself till date.

1 Like

Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by emperor4love(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19
Vision101:
So the oil state can't pay mere 80k minimum wage.
akwa ibom wit more oil de pay how much
Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by Paramount01(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19
kellybently:

So you want state to pay above federal that milk all the resources?
No be only Rivers be oil state

Is state like Lagos and Edo not paying more than FG before?
Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by yarimo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19
FUBARA and Alex otti of Abia state are disgrace to good governernce . FUBARA you made that statement to pay #80,000 so that you can get support from the people, now time to pay you are saying different thing. You must pay it you like it or not

1 Like

Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by BondRiv: 7:14pm On Jul 19
Tjra:

Mumu man

If na to demolish assembly, u go see Fubara. Yeye clueless ingrate.

1 Like

Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by BondRiv: 7:18pm On Jul 19
blacknp:
Is it possible in Nigeria that a state’s minimum wage is higher than the Federal Government’s minimum wage?

Why not? What are state governors doing with money?
Re: I Never Promised To Pay ₦‎80,000 As Minimum Wage – Fubara by blowjohn(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19
As them hear new minimum wage, chicken republic in Abuja added additional 200 naira yesterday to their food prices.

Useless brand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge / Debunking The Igbo's Domination / Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.