Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,604 members, 7,926,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ (36162 Views)

Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son / INEC Rejects Akpabio, Recognises Ekpo Udom As APC Senatorial Candidate / 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by Medipharm: 5:29pm On Jul 19
SIRAO:

I
It seem you 're educated illiterate, what Tinubu did was to stop defending naira against dollar to the detriment of our economic growth like Peter Obi and Atiku promised to do. if you cn
cannot afford the Toyota car, then use public transport as alternative ok.
See the reason of an acclaimed educated person. Go, I will argue no further with you, no brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by papyjaypaul: 5:34pm On Jul 19

“It is unpatriotic to stand by Mr President with whatever he does, it is patriotic to speak the truth not only to the President but anybody for that matter. It unpatriotic not to speak the truth to power or anybody and still stand by that.

Whether they are playing politics or not, I am happy this is coming from one of them.

1 Like

Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by WonderGod(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19
Max24:
You are not knowledgeable about tourism but you are knowledgeable about appropriation committee. They asked you to pick your choice and you picked appropriation. So, you now picked one of the juicest committees in the Senate and you call others thieves. Oga, you erred in playing to the gallery. You wan chop and clean mouth by throwing your colleagues under the bus. Can you swear you didn't collect bribe from the MDAs during budget defense ?Lesson : those that live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

1 Like

Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by nairaman66(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19
Medipharm:

In case you need to be reminded, Ndume spoke steadily against any Buhari bad policy.
You, your cohorts and your gods must learn to accept criticism.
Meanwhile, I just hope you get well suited stipend in all these defence of a tumultuous government like this, Because I can't fathom how a person can be defending a government that raised for instance a 2006 Toyota Corolla from 3M to 8M just within a year. isn't that not too much no matter the reform you tend to bring, haaabaa
Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by Allenmuller(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19
Does politicians recongnize God¿

1 Like

Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by hardbody: 5:57pm On Jul 19
helinues:
Resign your position as a senator so that you can face the opposition work fully

If those who didn't benefits close to 20% of what you have been benefiting for decades and they did not die, nothing would happen to you if you are being sidelined this time.

He wans to be forming holy now..Where was he all through Buhari's 8 years?

Radarada

This protection you people are giving Tinubu might herald his downfall. Must he be surrounded by sycophants only singing his praises without highlighting areas of possible improvements when gaps are identified? I am not following the politics of Nigeria closely so I may be wrong but I think people who are the Presidents friends should be able to talk to him about where things are going awry

2 Likes

Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by CJStarz: 5:58pm On Jul 19
helinues:
Resign your position as a senator so that you can face the opposition work fully

If those who didn't benefits close to 20% of what you have been benefiting for decades and they did not die, nothing would happen to you if you are being sidelined this time.

Radarada
You have no soul.
U lie to your conscience.
All for how much?
One day,e go reach you.
Nigeria will happen to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:29pm On Jul 19
Former terrorist obey ya Senate president angry

1 Like

Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by mipeesoft(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19
💕
Medipharm:

In case you need to be reminded, Ndume spoke steadily against any Buhari bad policy.
You, your cohorts and your gods must learn to accept criticism.
Meanwhile, I just hope you get well suited stipend in all these defence of a tumultuous government like this, Because I can't fathom how a person can be defending a government that raised for instance a 2006 Toyota Corolla from 3M to 8M just within a year. isn't that not too much no matter the reform you tend to bring, haaabaa

2 Likes

Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by kalvoken(m): 6:31pm On Jul 19
helinues:

Radarada

How old is this guy sef.

Sense has been chasing you for years, but you seem way to fast than the speed of light.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:31pm On Jul 19
Former terrorist obey ya leader angry
Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19
This foolish man had been in senate for many years, what he had to boast for it is influencing his kids in govt high places

Believe me if he was senate president he will keep silent. He had the attitude of if I'm not getting it then no one should

Foolish talkative, even though Tinubu no dey try at all yet Ndume is not a saint to be talking about political and economic progress. Him and his likes in that north had drawn Nigeria progress down with bandit and Boko Haram, very anyhow people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by okoolori(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19
helinues:

Radarada

Dont mind him ... He stylishly refused to quote that he said the president is being caged by his aides...

1 Like

Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by tobenuel(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19
helinues:

Radarada
Are you for APC, Tinubu or the yoruba people as a whole?. already I know that your a useless political infrastructure. When buhari was in power, you praised and licked his toes, buhari as a northerner was worshiped by you a slave where ever you may be. is it now that his no more in power you want to speak ill of him?. my Broda life is too short o, be your self for real, enjoy your self and get married. this work is bigger than you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Jul 19
helinues:

Radarada

Why should he resign his position as senator?

Does his being senator prevent him from criticisung the executive?

Is it not the responsibly of the legislator to checkmate the activities of the executive and ensure it is carrying out their activities as enshrined in the constitution?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by lexy2014: 6:39pm On Jul 19
Max24:
You are not knowledgeable about tourism but you are knowledgeable about appropriation committee. They asked you to pick your choice and you picked appropriation. So, you now picked one of the juicest committees in the Senate and you call others thieves. Oga, you erred in playing to the gallery. You wan chop and clean mouth by throwing your colleagues under the bus. Can you swear you didn't collect bribe from the MDAs during budget defense ?Lesson : those that live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

Which gallery did he play to?
Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by Bliztzer: 6:40pm On Jul 19
highchief1:
im sure u joined politics with ur obideint movement.If not u will not say this nonsense.If there’s any Nigerian that speaks out ndume is one of them.He could decide to keep mum and be enjoying his money.if person talk na problem if e no talk na problem.which kind human being.I really appreciate him for speaking up.legislators work na to talk

How obidient take enter this matter now?

Nigeria na proverbial one day monkey go go market, e no come back again. The day we started accepting nonsense na so rubbish start. It won't end if some elites are not killed.
Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by Bliztzer: 6:44pm On Jul 19
OkoRemi2023:
This foolish man had been in senate for many years, what he had to boast for it is influencing his kids in govt high places

Believe me if he was senate president he will keep silent. He had the attitude of if I'm not getting it then no one should

Foolish talkative, even though Tinubu no dey try at all yet Ndume is not a saint to be talking about political and economic progress. Him and his likes in that north had drawn Nigeria progress down with bandit and Boko Haram, very anyhow people

Make him no talk again. grin cheesy grin

Ndume understands that he is no longer safe as his neighbours are getting bashed by daily hunger. It is a matter of time before he becomes the target.
Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by Kukutenla: 6:44pm On Jul 19
helinues:

He wants to be forming holy now..Where was he all through Buhari's 8 years?

Radarada
You mean all senators must be members of the ruling party? Are you that ignorant

1 Like

Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by Snowx: 6:45pm On Jul 19
helinues:

Radarada

Is it every truth been spoken that you will counter..because You are supporting charlatans..why can't you just keep quiet for once..this administration is cruel and someone is speaking truth to power You re here defending failure.
Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by TerAdo: 6:46pm On Jul 19
helinues:

My beloved, we can start from somewhere.

Radarada
Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by cjfavour(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19
Resign your position as a senator and face opposition. Helinues, are u sure you’re ok? Are u sure there is any grey matter in your coconut? I doubt it
helinues:

Radarada
Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by TerAdo: 6:51pm On Jul 19
highchief1:
im sure u joined politics with ur obideint movement.If not u will not say this nonsense.If there’s any Nigerian that speaks out ndume is one of them.He could decide to keep mum and be enjoying his money.if person talk na problem if e no talk na problem.which kind human being.I really appreciate him for speaking up.legislators work na to talk
Exactly
Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by Major7: 6:52pm On Jul 19
He’s indeed a stupid man that he is. I don’t give a damn about this idiotic administration but these fools coming out to speak lost their voice when Buhari was afflicting us all for 8 good years. Bunch of hypocrites. These useless tribalism will get us nowhere as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by beardedboy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19
helinues:

Radarada
You have no conscience. You have no sense of right or wrong. To you, everything is politics.

You're in everyway as horrible as ipob and obidafts.
Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by onuman: 6:56pm On Jul 19
True, Sen Ndume doesn't know what tourism means.
Boko Haram stopped tourism money to Nigeria, after Ndume's far north adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system between 1999-2001, after whuch Boko Haram emerged and says that it's fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system

Many countries in the world survive by tourism money. In Nigeria, all eyes are on income from crude oil.
Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by TerAdo: 6:56pm On Jul 19
Max24:
Reading you comment is just so irritating. If you want to criticize someone unnecessarily, try to be constructive please.
Re: Ndume Rejects Akpabio’s Fresh Appointment, Says ‘God Is On My Side’ by jayce232: 6:57pm On Jul 19
helinues:

Radarada
You can only tell him to resign if he were to be working for the executive. He was elected to represent his people, so u can't tell him to resign because he criticize the president. Moreover this man has been vocal since previous govt. This your level of sycophancy can never help any leader. Criticism is part of leadership!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

77 Newly Elected APC National Officials (Full List) / INEC Declares PDP's Adeleke Winner Of Osun Governorship Election 2022 / Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.