Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,395 members, 7,937,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Cost Of Land Survey And Building Plan Approval - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Land Survey And Building Plan Approval (83 Views)

Provisional Survey Or Registered Survey Plan For a Building Plan Approval / How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos State. / DEVELOPER ADVICE How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Land Survey And Building Plan Approval by PhatScrotum(f): 4:44pm On Jul 19
Hello!
Greetings Esteemed Nairalanders, I troway salute to everybody, abeg make una catch am grin

Please I'd love your inputs on this topic.
I have a property located in the Badagry axis, and I'd love to take advantage of the Lagos state government amnesty program for buildings without permits to get mine done.

I'd love to know the cost implication of having a survey plan done, as well as the building plan (complete drawing). I'd also appreciate insights on to how much it will cost to get the plan approved by the relevant authorities.

I eagerly await feedback from the experts in the house.
Gracias smiley
Re: Cost Of Land Survey And Building Plan Approval by ishadfurnitures: 5:10pm On Jul 19
You can chat me for your Architectural drawing that will go for approval and various construction project Bill of Quantity all at Affordable prices Chat me on 08099212590
PhatScrotum:
Hello!
Greetings Esteemed Nairalanders, I troway salute to everybody, abeg make una catch am grin

Please I'd love your inputs on this topic.
I have a property located in the Badagry axis, and I'd love to take advantage of the Lagos state government amnesty program for buildings without permits to get mine done.

I'd love to know the cost implication of having a survey plan done, as well as the building plan (complete drawing). I'd also appreciate insights on to how much it will cost to get the plan approved by the relevant authorities.

I eagerly await feedback from the experts in the house.
Gracias smiley

(1) (Reply)

2 /3 Bed Apartments, In Chevron Drive Lagos / What Is Terrazzo? 5 Ideas For Terrazzo Tile At Home / Four Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.