Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,144 members, 7,903,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Made You Lose Interest In A Lady? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Interest In A Lady? (28925 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In A Lady? by dkidd: 12:56am On Jul 23
segdan:
Girls of this days can't manage with any man girls are materialistic now it takes the grace of God to get a good wife I have been looking for a wife for the past two years now still no good girl
Better go Rwanda or Uganda bro. Naija done cast. 90% no well for head, 5% dey shake the last 5% U can't see them to know if they really exist. Na Kigali win am like this. No be me our girls go use do testing the microphone

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In A Lady? by Etogo1: 12:47pm On Jul 23
Ketapu:
Disrespect.

You disrespect me once, I MAY give you one more chance to apologize and change your ways.

Disrespect me twice and you are already history to me. I've found that so many ladies have been shielded by the society such that many of them now think it is their birthright to be disrespectful to men without facing any consequences.

Same here.
I won't waste time in discarding the disrespectful thing.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In A Lady? by FirstCounsel(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23
grin cheesy
Matabue1985:
she shit in my toilet and forgot to flush, as i wanted to ease myself, i saw the 4 massive shit inside the toilet and smelling like a dead rat, i could not eat for a whole day, and that was why i broke up with her. Very dirty girl
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In A Lady? by FirstCounsel(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23
grin
ikdaddy01:
Always telling me to buy her food on my way coming. Even while in her family house. I opted for her to cook she refused.
Still told me to buy her food in my house. . . I just silently reset my GPS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? / Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit.

Viewing this topic: waywardpikin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.