Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:34 AM

Outrage As Mother Fixes Nails, Eyelashes, Wig For Little Daughter (video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Outrage As Mother Fixes Nails, Eyelashes, Wig For Little Daughter (video) (33440 Views)

Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Mother Fixes Nails, Eyelashes, Wig For Little Daughter (video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20
She can't just wait to recreate her olosho version
Re: Outrage As Mother Fixes Nails, Eyelashes, Wig For Little Daughter (video) by Esthered: 7:05pm On Jul 20
pocohantas:

I understand your dilemma. 70% of the parents around me make their sons hair in one sort of way. As in, buns and twists o. I also don't like it, but I dey try mind my business on delicate matters. These schools just want patronage. Even the beads and colourful braids they put on the girls. I dey always wonder how they sleep at night.

grin
Re: Outrage As Mother Fixes Nails, Eyelashes, Wig For Little Daughter (video) by Taiwo20(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20
Sexualizing little kids while trying to erase their childhood. Do you want this children to enjoy their childhood as kids?
Remember adulthood na scam
Re: Outrage As Mother Fixes Nails, Eyelashes, Wig For Little Daughter (video) by Emdebby2: 7:35pm On Jul 20
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Dear Lord, please, if you must punish me for my sins, please and please,do not make me to end up being unfortunate with a very foolish woman as the mother of my children 🙏. Amen..
Serious prayer 🤣
Amen 🙏
Re: Outrage As Mother Fixes Nails, Eyelashes, Wig For Little Daughter (video) by Emdebby2: 7:38pm On Jul 20
She won't teach her daughter how to read and write. She won't teach her children's bible or story books. It's her to fix eyelashes, nails and wig. Unfortunate mother!
Re: Outrage As Mother Fixes Nails, Eyelashes, Wig For Little Daughter (video) by caye(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20
GanagiBitrus:
Must be a single mom.
But isn't this child abuse.

It's possible she's grooming the child for sex trade with rich clients.
It's happening in America codedly.
Effects of we men sowing our seeds in strange soil.

Single mothers, a problem to black families.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Mother Fixes Nails, Eyelashes, Wig For Little Daughter (video) by Talismann: 9:50pm On Jul 20
CATCH THEM YOUNG
Re: Outrage As Mother Fixes Nails, Eyelashes, Wig For Little Daughter (video) by nigmarelli(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20
thesicilian:
I'll not blame her too much, that may be how she understands beauty and as such wants her daughter to be beautiful. A mother can only train her children to the best of her ability, especially if the father is not around. If she's a virtuous woman, the child will turn out well. If she's a hoodlum, she will also consciously or unconsciously train the child to be a hoodlum

Greetings. There's absolutely nothing beautiful about being or looking fake honestly(be it an adult female or young female). Human being no fit know beauty pass God himself wey do am and mind you He's own form of beauty na free of charge. Imagine paying/spending huge amounts of money, put yourself through pain and believe it's beauty. Hmmm na wa o! That mentality such females have really boggles my mind till thy kingdom come honestly.
Re: Outrage As Mother Fixes Nails, Eyelashes, Wig For Little Daughter (video) by godofuck231: 10:19pm On Jul 20
When ashawoe born ashawoe, hybrid species
Re: Outrage As Mother Fixes Nails, Eyelashes, Wig For Little Daughter (video) by Anthonylisa: 12:33am
6pfyn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? / Man Buys Wife N20M Range Rover After 10 Years Of Dating And 6 Years Of Marriage / UNICAL Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding,buried In Her Wedding Dress

Viewing this topic: Macmoni(m), johnteddy(m), CONFAMBABA123 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.