Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,144 members, 7,903,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did (4475 Views)

I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. / What A Lady I Helped Did To Me / Glad I Found You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by ravensckar(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27
1Sharon:

Are you sure you want to go down this road again? Is your wife's pussy tight after pushing out your kids? Or should I just send her a message and ask her?
He he he he he!

Now, I know where your trigger lies. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't worry, I don't want to go down that road with you. Obscenity is your area of specialty! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by Proserpina: 8:34pm On Jul 27
Na table your wife dey sell market abi how every item come clutter for one place like this . grin grin

Everything come look like "ojubo Sango" grin grin grin grin

See how somebody's head of house is disgracing himself and family online.

Toor!

4 Likes

Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by ravensckar(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27
Proserpina:
Na table your wife dey sell market abi how every item comes clutter for one place like this . grin grin

Everything come look like "ojubo Sango" grin grin grin grin

See how somebody's head of house is disgracing himself and family online.

Toor!

Here comes another w1tch!

Wetin dey fear you? You could have easily mentioned me without all these jackings like motor wey him fuel don finish. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have already issued a caveat that I won't respond to any post that mentions my wife.

Besides, your response always gives you off as the dullest one in your group of witches. Na the same you dey always repeat words like demented fellow. cheesy cheesy

You came late to the party old witch! Food don finish already.

#Picks_tooth.

3 Likes

Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by 1Sharon(f): 8:46pm On Jul 27
ravensckar:
He he he he he!

Now, I know where your trigger lies. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't worry, I don't want to go down that road with you. Obscenity is your area of specialty! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're just such a hypocrite. You want to use a loose pussy to insult me knowing it likely applies to your wife. The same thing you did with LinkedIn. You said you're surprised I know what it is. Why did you pretend to be concerned about women knowing what LinkedIn is, when your wife isn't even on it? Or knows what it is? You feign preferences for this and that and it never matches who you marry. Most of you are hypocrites

You don cast abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by Proserpina: 8:50pm On Jul 27
And the attention starved dolt thinks I'm going to engage him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by ravensckar(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27
1Sharon:

You're just such a hypocrite. You want to use a loose pussy to insult me knowing it likely applies to your wife. The same thing you did with LinkedIn. You said you're surprised I know what it is. Why did you pretend to be concerned about women knowing what LinkedIn is, when your wife isn't even on it? Or knows what it is? You feign preferences for this and that and it never matches who you marry.

You don cast abeg.
Laugh don carry me CHINA go spit! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your brain dey shake true true. On one hand, you claim I'm "mad". On the other hand, you allow my every word to get to you. B1tch, you're a fan! wink wink wink

Why are you taking the loose pvssy thing personal? Does it trigger a kind of past trauma in you? Sorry then, I won't mention it again. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Again, I refuse to confirm or deny whether my wife is on Linkedln. You're the detective, kindly figure it out.

Now that I know you witches antics, it's assymetric warfare from now on. I won't give you witches any front to target. Una go hyperventillate tire! Keep digging please! Perhaps you'll discover what you're looking for.

#Picks_tooth.

2 Likes

Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by ravensckar(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27
Proserpina:
And the attention starved dolt thinks I'm going to engage him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wallow in obscurity then!

At least I'm bold enough to quote you and throw my sling in your face. Fear wan kill this one! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by 1Sharon(f): 9:04pm On Jul 27
ravensckar:
Laugh don carry me JAPAN go spit! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your brain dey shake true true. On one hand, you claim I'm "mad". On the other hand, you allow my every word to get to you. B1tch, you're a fan! wink wink wink

Why are you taking the loose pvssy thing personal? Does it trigger a kind of past trauma in you? Sorry then, I won't mention it again. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Again, I refuse to confirm or deny whether my wife is on Linkedln. You're the detective, kindly figure it out.

Now that I know you witches antics, it's assymetric warfare from now on. I won't give you witches any front to target. Una go hyperventillate tire! Keep digging please! Perhaps you'll discover what you're looking for.

#Picks_tooth.

This has nothing to do with tight pussy. It's your hypocrisy I'm baffled at. I know for a fact your wife isn't on LinkedIn and doesn't even understand it. But why did you pretend to care so much about women knowing about LinkedIn? Look at who you married. Like attracts like sha. Online you dey form exposed

You guys always end up casting yourselves

1 Like

Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by 1Sharon(f): 9:13pm On Jul 27
I know it's a corporate baddie you wished you married but a trader of harmful bleaching creams is all you qualified for.

No worry, if you get small money like Jarus, that corporate baddie will be attainable.

3 Likes

Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by ravensckar(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27
1Sharon:

This has nothing to do with tight pussy. It's your hypocrisy I'm baffled at. I know for a fact your wife isn't on LinkedIn and doesn't even understand it. But why did you pretend to care so much about women knowing about LinkedIn? Look at who you married. Like attracts like sha. Online you dey form exposed

You guys always end up casting yourselves
Do you seriously want to talk about hypocrisy with me? Perhaps you should look at the mirror to know who the bigger hypocrite is. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Firstly, it has everything to do with loose pvssy. I observed a change in your disposition the moment I suggested that you're not the person behind the Tightpussy moniker.

You couldn't have chosen such name since we all know that your pvssy isn't tight. Funny enough, I once stumbled upon your old post where you sought advice on vagin.al odour. Shey make I post am? wink wink

Secondly, you can probe all you want. Dig all you want, I'll neither confirm nor deny whether my wife is on LinkedIn. I thought you're the detective! Shouldn't you have figured it out by now?

Thirdly, I never at any time insinuated that I care about women being on LinkedIn. I only opined that it's such a surprise that a hoodrat like you knows what it is. Can't you read between lines ni? angry angry

In conclusion, the only part of your statement that I agree with is the "likes attract likes part". I and my wife do deserve each other. That's an undeniable fact! Again, how's that up for public debate? It's like you witches don't have a life other than meddling into other people's lives? What a boring life you girls must have been living!

Now, if you'll excuse me. I need to have dinner with my lovely wife and children. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by ravensckar(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27
1Sharon:
I know it's a corporate baddie you wished you married but a trader of harmful bleaching creams is all you qualified for.

No worry, if you get small money like Jarus, that corporate baddie will be attainable.
Now, you want me to scatter the table patapata.

Why would I want to be a woman beater like JARUS? angry angry angry

Or you think it's everyone that is living a sob life like you? Even if I'm not as rich as JARUS, what makes you think I'm not comfortable in my own way? I don talk am before sey your brain dey shake, now, I think it has been confirmed.

Again, that my wife is selling in her shop means she's following her passion. No be everybody go do 9-5 job. It's what she wants to do, and I supported her to achieve it. You got a problem with that? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know you've been pretending not to have dug up the pix below, but I'll share it anyways. My wife is a graduate who is merely following her passion. Choke on that!

2 Likes

Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by 1Sharon(f): 9:29pm On Jul 27
ravensckar:
Do you seriously want to talk about hypocrisy with me? Perhaps you should look at the mirror to know who the bigger hypocrite is. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Firstly, it has everything to do with loose pvssy. I observed a change in your disposition the moment I suggested that you're not the person behind the Tightpussy moniker.

You couldn't have chosen such name since we all know that your pvssy isn't tight. Funny enough, I once stumbled upon your old post where you sought advice on vagin.al odour. Shey make I post am? wink wink

Secondly, you can probe all you want. Dig all you want, I'll neither confirm nor deny whether my wife is on LinkedIn. I thought you're the detective! Shouldn't you have figured it out by now?

Thirdly, I never at any time insinuated that I care about women being on LinkedIn. I only opined that it's such a surprise that a hoodrat like you knows what it is. Can't you read between lines ni? angry angry

In conclusion, the only part of your statement that I agree with is the "likes attract likes part". I and my wife do deserve each other. That's an undeniable fact! Again, how's that up for public debate? It's like you witches don't have a life other than meddling into other people's lives? What a boring life you girls must have been living!

Now, if you'll excuse me. I need to have dinner with my lovely wife and children. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now he's making up lies. Please feel free, post a link, show me where I asked advice on vaginal odour. Now you're getting desperate. I'm waiting. Don't go and doctor my old posts and take a screenshots oo. I know those tricks

Knowing what your wife does for a living, it's audacious of you to call me a hoodrat l. Alaye, I already know your wife isn't on LinkedIn. Stop pretending like I'm posing a question. I've said before , she's not on it.
Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by 1Sharon(f): 9:31pm On Jul 27
ravensckar:
Now, you want me to scatter the table patapata.

Why would I want to be a woman beater like JARUS? angry angry angry

Or you think it's everyone that is living a sob life like you? Even if I'm not as rich as JARUS, what makes you think I'm not comfortable in my own way? I don talk am before sey your brain dey shake, now, I think it has been confirmed.

Again, that my wife is selling in her shop means she's following her passion. No be everybody go do 9-5 job. It's what she wants to do, and I supported her to achieve it. You got a problem with that? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know you've been pretending not to have dug up the pix below, but I'll share it anyways. My wife is a graduate who is merely following her passion. Choke on that!

😴
Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by ravensckar(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27
1Sharon:

Now he's making up lies. Please feel free, post a link, show me where I asked advice on vaginal odour. Now you're getting desperate. I'm waiting. Don't go and doctor my old posts and take a screenshots oo. I know those tricks

Knowing what your wife does for a living, it's audacious of you to call me a hoodrat l. Alaye, I already know your wife isn't on LinkedIn. Stop pretending like I'm posing a question. I've said before , she's not on it.
A drowning person would cling to anything to stay afloat. You are obviously drowning, hence the reason to always want to cling onto my wife's name to stay afloat. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Again, no matter how much you probe. I won't give you that satisfaction of telling you whether my wife is on LinkedIn or not. When you get tired, you'll drop that topic.

Are you still denying the fact that you sought advice on vagina.l odour? I understand it has been treated. So, I don't want to open up an old wound. wink wink wink

What's all this obsession about my wife? I thought this discussion is between you and I? Or is there something that I'm missing? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by 1Sharon(f): 9:38pm On Jul 27
ravensckar:
A drowning person would cling to anything to stay afloat. You are obviously drowning, hence the reason to always want to cling onto my wife's name to stay afloat. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Again, no matter how much you probe. I won't give you that satisfaction of telling you whether my wife is on LinkedIn or not. When you get tired, you'll drop that topic.

Are you still denying the fact that you sought advice on vagina.l odour? I understand it has been treated. So, I don't want to open up an old wound. wink wink wink

What's all this obsession about my wife? I thought this discussion is between you and I? Or is there something that I'm missing? cheesy cheesy

POST IT.
Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by ravensckar(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27
1Sharon:

POST IT.
*Yawns*

It's my trump card! I'll save it for when the assembly of witches have gathered!

Decimating you alone isn't fun! I need the whole coven to be present. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by 1Sharon(f): 9:46pm On Jul 27
ravensckar:
*Yawns*

It's my trump card! I'll save it for when the assembly of witches have gathered!

Decimating you alone isn't fun! I need the whole coven to be present. cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's what I thought! I've called your bluff. Toothless braggart !

With that, I'm out! 🧹
Re: I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did by pocohantas(f): 5:17pm
1Sharon:

No worry, if you get small money like Ja.rus, that corporate baddie will be attainable.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1Sharon:
You'd mentioned me before now just to insult me and I ignored you and in your mind you thought you scored and bullied me into silence.

Thank you for setting the record straight. Same reason I responded to him. I see his mentions and ignore. Instead of him to go rest, he started bragging that I am scared of him. Ain't no one scared of the husband of a bleaching cream seller.

1Sharon:

That's what I thought! I've called your bluff. Toothless braggart !

With that, I'm out! 🧹

E no reach!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys- Fair Or Dark Skinned Girl?. Ladies --fair Or Dark Skinned Guy? / How To Keep A Man / Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.