Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,556 members, 7,926,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 06:45 PM

Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) (37644 Views)

Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) / Photo Of Governor Umahi Posing With His Luggage At The Airport / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by Wotowotoman: 3:45pm On Jul 20
BABANGBALI:
I meant what I wroted. Obj the best president Nigeria never had

Guy, go and buy Brighter Grammar asap.
Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by Shigireturn: 3:48pm On Jul 20
Afonjah:
Obodo oyibo humbles them that's why they are scared of developing this shit hole so they can they flex and feel good about themselves.

Only poor man pikin relocates and flaunts it as an achievement. No single Nigerian celebrity or politician or businessman lives abroad.
BABANGBALI:
I meant what I wroted. Obj the best president Nigeria never had
If he had wanted luxury lifestyle or detailed security aids he will get it anywhere in the world.

Obasanjo is just a regular Nigerian desciplined man who doesn't have time for nonsensical attitude of carrying unnecessary retinue of body guards. Same way president Donald Trump, Biden, Macron, David Cameron or Putin will gladly carry thier bags without aid or big deal.

You think if Obasanjo wants a full international recognition anywhere he goes all over the world he will not have it.
Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by BABANGBALI: 3:49pm On Jul 20
Wotowotoman:

Guy, go and buy Brighter Grammar asap.
leaf me alone jo.
Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by Nubian23: 4:03pm On Jul 20
yinkus6750:

Gone are the days of unnecessary aides feeding fat on tax payers money.
He is still very fit and agile at his age.
Old soldier never die.

They only fade away
Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by Ikpongiton: 4:10pm On Jul 20
He is too stingy to keep and pay a personal assistant.He want to keep all the money he stole for himself, forgetting that he will die one day.
Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by okito: 5:09pm On Jul 20
Hate him or like him, he has an uncommon grace upon his life. He is the most respected African alive and his government has been the best since 1999 going by all indices. He is not a Saint but he is just a Special One.
Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by DaddyJapan(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20
Vinnie2000:

This is likely True.

In the Days of the Civil War, Wole Soyinka went to beg Obasanjo to allow Col. Victor Banjo Pass through Ibadan.

Soyinka was sent by Banjo. smiley

The Way Obasanjo described Soyinka was like that of a Younger Brother. smiley

Image source: I don’t know my true age – Obasanjo -- https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/225072-i-dont-know-true-age-obasanjo.html

Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by OALandAgents: 6:59pm On Jul 20
See the old man waiting in line for his turn at the airport . if he hadn't mismanaged and liquidated our national carrier , he could have been afforded VIP privileges whenever he travelled with Nigeria Airways even for his personal travel. Karma is very real!

1 Like

Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20
Can 72yrs mr bulablu try this?
Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by Equity15(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20
Afonjah:

Name one.
And I don't mean the ones that relocated to US because their careers died. An active celebrity with good pull today.
if that's the case then you're right.
Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by Afonjah: 11:14pm On Jul 20
Equity15:
if that's the case then you're right.

Ehen.

They usually relocate abroad after their careers have died and no more money coming in. They do that to hide cos nobody knows them over there. They can engage in menial jobs peacefully.

In Naija, they cannot hide. You walk into a store or stroll out, someone videos and posts your 'deplorable condition' on Twitter. That's the end of you.

If Hank Anuku has N30m today, he will japa to Canada and start a Youtube channel speaking 'phoneh' then you'll think he's doing well. You no go know say man may be doing security or washing plates or Ubering - things they can't get away with here.

2 Likes

Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by smile14(m): 9:16am On Jul 21
Baba dey run till after protest...
Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by zumbigbo(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21
Oba Randy don dey take package with him on that plane. I see you Baba grin
Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by BALLOSKI: 12:15am On Jul 22
That lady is with Baba too?
Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by nwirinedu(m): 8:37am On Jul 22
Afonjah:
Obodo oyibo humbles them that's why they are scared of developing this shit hole so they can they flex and feel good about themselves.

Only poor man pikin relocates and flaunts it as an achievement. No single Nigerian celebrity or politician or businessman lives abroad.

True talk.
Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by nwirinedu(m): 8:38am On Jul 22
Afonjah:

Ehen.

They usually relocate abroad after their careers have died and no more money coming in. They do that to hide cos nobody knows them over there. They can engage in menial jobs peacefully.

In Naija, they cannot hide. You walk into a store or stroll out, someone videos and posts your 'deplorable condition' on Twitter. That's the end of you.

If Hank Anuku has N30m today, he will japa to Canada and start a Youtube channel speaking 'phoneh' then you'll think he's doing well. You no go know say man may be doing security or washing plates or Ubering - things they can't get away with here.

Why are you always attacking them, what has the east done to you.? Is it a crime for Hanks to do Uber?
Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by bigwig071(m): 8:53am On Jul 22
Obasanjo is still the best president in history of Nigeria
Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by eepeepook: 7:06am On Jul 29
Omoawoke:
These men are strong!
See wole Soyinka at 90 still looking fresh, when Gen Z of 22 is looking older than 30 years
They’re in their stage of drinking and experimenting with illegal substances. People older know from research and social media that exercise is good. Na swallow wey no gree make average Nigerian see road.
Re: Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) by eepeepook: 7:07am On Jul 29
I’ve seen eighty-eight years olds built like the average forty year old. I am not impressed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun / I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello / Fayose, Aregbesola And Atiku Spotted In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.