Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,854 members, 7,927,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

Economy: "We’re Busy Clearing Your Rots" - APC To PDP Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy: "We’re Busy Clearing Your Rots" - APC To PDP Governors (13999 Views)

N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town / Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy: "We’re Busy Clearing Your Rots" - APC To PDP Governors by NLPoliceWoman: 5:11am On Jul 21
Didijiji:
omor your case is irredeemable….

You are still this dumb after 9 years?
Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Economy: "We’re Busy Clearing Your Rots" - APC To PDP Governors by madridguy(m): 6:16am On Jul 21
So you won't buy pepper, onion and oil to cook it?

deltateam:

Tell a better lie. I know things are bad but don't add lies to it.
2 super packs is #700 and 1 egg is #200. That's #900 total with #100 change.
Re: Economy: "We’re Busy Clearing Your Rots" - APC To PDP Governors by Tristical: 10:05am On Jul 21
I will choose PDP everyday of the week over APC where a cup of rice was N30 and egg was N25
With N100 you can get a decent meat
Now with N1000 you can barely get one cup of rice for N500 and one egg for N300...
ITS SAD HOW BAD THINGS HAVE GONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economy: "We’re Busy Clearing Your Rots" - APC To PDP Governors by Tristical: 10:09am On Jul 21
Hmmm
Re: Economy: "We’re Busy Clearing Your Rots" - APC To PDP Governors by blueAgent(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21
onuman:
Today, Nigerians would have been happier if the APC did not clear the rot of PDP.

I tell U.

Very Useless party and their EUfULAFU supporters.
Re: Economy: "We’re Busy Clearing Your Rots" - APC To PDP Governors by blueAgent(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21
aswani:

First off, I am too small to be put in a group with the esteemed posters that you have named.

Secondly, those posters are the true patriotic elements this country needs. Not Obidients that want to go and fight for Niger republic or deliberately hold on to their dollars or ask for the Army to take over or other subversive behaviour carried out all because Peter Obi came third in elections.

Zombie 🧟‍♂️
Re: Economy: "We’re Busy Clearing Your Rots" - APC To PDP Governors by blueAgent(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21
aswani:

First of, I never once hailed Bubu.

I have only ever praised the effort on President Tinubu in trying to turn the country round, I am not APC.

Patriotism is not showing the pain of an election loss in the form of bad belle, over a year after, because your candidate came third and also couldn't prove their case in court. That is treachery.

Obidients no longer have a loyalty to their country Nigeria, it is now all to Peter Obi. That is very scary and Obidients should do better.

Opposition politics is meant to focus those in charge on the job at hand, not needless grandstanding, abuse and insults.

Crap from an irredeemable ZOMBIE.
Re: Economy: "We’re Busy Clearing Your Rots" - APC To PDP Governors by deltateam: 4:41pm On Jul 21
madridguy:
So you won't buy pepper, onion and oil to cook it?

Doesn't it contain pepper? Must you use oil? #100 can get onions.

Hunger never wire you. Na you dey look for garnishing. Kukuma add egg nah. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Summons YDP For Embarrassment Over Misrepresentation Of Judgment / Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel / Catholic Bishops: Nigeria Becoming Most Terrorised Nation In The World

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.