Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,734 members, 7,898,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video (69298 Views)

Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody / Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by babazak(m): 8:15am On Jul 20
Former Governor of Niger State, Muazu Babangida Aliyu, has been battling with his health for some time now, and the recent photos and videos of him have sparked concerns among his supporters and well-wishers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyoRCcbF1Ec?si=YL-oGDe9MqB7nv_9

This is life.
This is Talban Minna and former Niger state governor Muazu Babangida Aliyu. Everything has its time

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/sG4Lh7UMx6JRhuxL/?mibextid=oFDknk

Dis life! Dis is Talban Minna, former Permanent Secretary & former Niger state Governor Muazu Babangida Aliyu. Nigeria big politician . I wish him well all the time.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/UHvV895kErNowTiW/?mibextid=oFDknk

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by Melagros(m): 8:18am On Jul 20
COMRADES are speechless, hope wike is taking note

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by dumahi(m): 8:30am On Jul 20
Melagros:
It can happen to anyone. Poor people even have it worse. So, just pray for the man's quick recovery.

235 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:33am On Jul 20
Are you mocking him? Poor people fall sick all the time. Seriously underlying health conditions

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by babazak(m): 8:34am On Jul 20
Melagros:

Power is transient and no condition is permanent

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by SmartPolician: 8:38am On Jul 20
This is the time to steal from him all that he has stolen from Nigeria. His aides should start doing the needful.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by Hoelujohn: 8:42am On Jul 20
SmartPolician:
This is the time to steal from him all that he has stolen from Nigeria. His aids should start doing the needful.
He wás a good governor. Popularly referred to as servant Governor

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by Lavor234: 8:42am On Jul 20
babazak:

Former Governor of Niger State, Muazu Babangida Aliyu, has been battling with his health for some time now, and the recent photos and videos of him have sparked concerns among his supporters and well-wishers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyoRCcbF1Ec?si=YL-oGDe9MqB7nv_9
Old age and toxic medications plus sedentary lifestyle

See OBJ, lively, agile and a clear conscience

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by Lavor234: 8:44am On Jul 20
Hoelujohn:

Indeed! And Niger State is a dump

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by Zonefree(m): 8:46am On Jul 20
Hoelujohn:

Good indeed undecided

Servant Governor wey dey use over 50 convoy and over 150 aides. Be deceiving yourself!

The fact you believed there's a good politician in Nigeria shows the level of your intelligence.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by EcoNews: 8:47am On Jul 20
God blessing to every being is different. Many souls in Nigeria will not attain the age Aliyu Babangida is right now so rest from being foolish.

Lavor234:

Old age and toxic medications plus sedentary lifestyle

See OBJ, lively, agile and a clear conscience

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by Lavor234: 8:50am On Jul 20
EcoNews:
God blessing to every being is different. Many souls in Nigeria will not attain the age Aliyu Babangida is right now so rest from being foolish.

Infirmity riddled body and a greed addled life ain't nothing to be grateful about

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by Lavor234: 8:51am On Jul 20
EcoNews:
Anambra state is even a worse dump.
Babangida Aliyu de learn from where the bastard Peter Pandora Obi de.

Like Governor like Subject.
Who told u I am igbo.

Retard with an IQ of minus one

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by EcoNews: 8:54am On Jul 20
Should I start listing your tribesmen that never grew old to the old age Babangida Aliyu is right now so your foolish cursed soul can start insulting them.

Many of you obidient ipob how you wake up any many chose a perosn to start maligning n denigrating is beyond my imagination. What exactly is wrong with your foolish head for God sake ?!

Lavor234:

Infirmity riddled body and a greed addled life ain't nothing to be grateful about

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by IbnB: 8:56am On Jul 20
Lavor234:

No mind am.

Too many mugu for this Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by descarado: 8:56am On Jul 20
EcoNews:
Anambra state is even a worse dump.
Babangida Aliyu de learn from where the bastard Peter Pandora Obi de.

Is it not better you send this to EFCC so Obi can be invited for questioning

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by EcoNews: 8:56am On Jul 20
Can you see you have your foolish soul away, where in my comment did I state that you are Igbo even though I am a trillion % sure that you are Igbo but I never started.

Only your likes wake up in the morning with such much irredeemable hate n foolishness in your heart. Do you know how many terrible m more pathetic lunatic you had n presently have as governor till this hour.
Lavor234:

Like Governor like Subject.
Who told u I am igbo.

Retard with an IQ of minus one

See them this bigoted clown too will claim he is not Igbo but from hellfire

IbnB:

No mind am.
Too many mugu for this Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by EcoNews: 8:58am On Jul 20
Tell that to your foolish tribesmen to send all this foolish he created on Babangida Aliyu to EFCC too or you are too foolish to know the way to EFCC when your tribesmen is not involved.

descarado:

Is it not better you send this to EFCC so Obi can be invited for questioning

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by GanagiBitrus: 9:00am On Jul 20
dumahi:

It can happen to anyone. Poor people even have it worse. So, just pray for the man's quick recovery.

Poor people have limited sphere of influence unlike the rich & those in power /positions of authority.

The lesson here is that while in such privileged position, you should realise that it is transient &therefore should use it to influence & impact lives positively.

9 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by Lavor234: 9:00am On Jul 20
EcoNews:
Can you see you have your foolish soul away, where in my comment did I state that you are Igbo even though I am a trillion % sure that you are Igbo but I never started.

Only your likes wake up in the morning with such much irredeemable hate n foolishness in your heart. Do you know how many terrible m more pathetic lunatic you had n presently have as governor till this hour.

Retard.. Go and read a book. I mean really read. I bet u have never heard of Dante's Inferno in your life.
If you have maybe I can waste a sec. from my busy schedule on u

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by Abee79(m): 9:00am On Jul 20
Nothing strange there. As you pray and trust God for long life, aging is inevitable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by descarado: 9:01am On Jul 20
EcoNews:
Tell that to your foolish tribesmen to send all this foolish he created on Babangida Aliyu to EFCC too or you are too foolish to know the way to EFCC when your tribesmen is not involved.

Bros, forward the news to efcc. All these grammar on top wetin.
Hian

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by IbnB: 9:01am On Jul 20
EcoNews:

See them this bigoted clown too will claim he is not Igbo but from hellfire

gtfoh already, i don't have time to interact with slaves like you

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by SmartPolician: 9:02am On Jul 20
Zonefree:

Good indeed undecided

Servant Governor wey dey use over 50 convoy and over 150 aides. Be deceiving yourself!

The fact you believed there's a good politician in Nigeria shows the level of your intelligence.

Bros, all thieves are not the same; all politicians are not the same. There are politicians who have projects and achievements to show, while others have nothing to show and don't even care.

For instance, I know the amount of job Dave Umahi did in Ebonyi State as governor. Compare him with Hope Uzodinma and you will understand what I mean. That's why in the English language there's bad, worse and worst. All politicians aren't the same.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by alimiadedayo1: 9:03am On Jul 20
Lavor234:

oga you know nothing about niger state.. he is one of the best governor in nigeria if not the best because of the way the present governor of Niger state Bago is performing..I cannot yet ascertain the best

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by Zonefree(m): 9:06am On Jul 20
SmartPolician:

Bros, all thieves are not the same; all politicians are not the same. There are politicians who have projects and achievements to show, while others have nothing to show and don't even care.

For instance, I know the amount of job Dave Umahi did in Ebonyi State as governor. Compare him with Hope Uzodinma and you will understand what I mean. That's why in the English language there's bad, worse and worst. All politicians aren't the same.
A thief is a thief. There's no bigger thief in Heaven.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by EcoNews: 9:06am On Jul 20
Look at OSU that is father is an eternal slave till his death calling freeborn slaves.
The joke is on your father's head.

IbnB:

gtfoh already, i don't have time to interact with slaves like you
Lavor234:

U would be an authority of slaves and social stratification.
Your ancestors beheaded slaves and children when their kings/exploiters died.
That explains ur obsession with slaves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by EcoNews: 9:09am On Jul 20
Did your tribesmen forward Babangida Aliyu news to EFCC so only your foolish n cursed tribesmen should own the monopoly to come n Nairaland to malign n denigrate governors from other tribe.

descarado:

Bros, forward the news to efcc. All these grammar on top wetin.
Hian
descarado:

Take the news you posted to efcc. Why the noise here abi this place resemble efcc office.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by Lavor234: 9:12am On Jul 20
alimiadedayo1:
oga you know nothing about niger state.. he is one of the best governor in nigeria if not the best because of the way the present governor of Niger state Bago is performing..I cannot yet ascertain the best
Suleja and Zuba arepart of Niger state . Places are dystopian nightmares
Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by EcoNews: 9:13am On Jul 20
Their sole aim is to tarnish the man's imagine because he is not Igbo.

You won't see them create maligning thread for the likes of Elechi Ugwuayi Theodore Orji Peter Obi Kalu Theodore who are all renowned criminals that looted them to death as governor but let any other tribe former governor does anything that is how they'd be everywhere hyperventilating foolishness.

alimiadedayo1:
Lavor234 post=131049148:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video by descarado: 9:13am On Jul 20
EcoNews:
Did your tribesmen forward Babangida Aliyu news to EFCC so only your foolish n cursed tribesmen should own the monopoly to come n Nairaland to malign n denigrate governors from other tribe.

Take the news you posted to efcc. Why the noise here abi this place resemble efcc office.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2002 Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast: 15 Years After (Throwback Photos) / Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State / Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.