Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,944 members, 7,927,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:45 PM

17 Self Employed Skills You Can Learn Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 17 Self Employed Skills You Can Learn Online (83 Views)

Self Employed Skills To Learn As An Individual / The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

17 Self Employed Skills You Can Learn Online by Joyce87(f): 10:18am On Jul 20
17 Self Employed Skills You Can Learn Online

Money is an essential part of life. Everyone requires it, but obtaining and maintaining a steady enough supply to meet one's needs is somewhat difficult. If you're looking for skills to acquire which will enable you to diversify your income sources or change careers, this list may prove beneficial.

1. Coding Skills
2. Graphic Design
3. Blogging
4. Vlogging - Video Blogging
5. E-Commerce Websites
6. Web and Mobile App Design
7. Android App Development
8. Internet Marketing
9. Cryptocurrency
10. Technical Writing/Copywriting
11. Forex - Foreign Exchange Trading
12. Freelancing
13. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
14. Wordpress Development
15. Animations
16. Social Media Manager
17. Ghostwriting

I have a free 45 minutes video explaining how you can get started with anyone of the skill you want to learn.

To have access to it send me a message now on WhatsApp +234 915 821 7920.

I will give it to you for free and a free gift worth over 200k.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money Online Using Your Smartphones / JB Cassava Flour: Receive 1 Pack Of Garri When You Buy 3 Packs Of Our Fufu Flour / Ankara Prints Available For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.