Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:43 PM

10 Things To Note About Mrs Florence Morenike Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things To Note About Mrs Florence Morenike Saraki (20587 Views)

Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju / Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday / Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Note About Mrs Florence Morenike Saraki by fregeneh(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25
gabicon:

Dud Saraki's wife is an Ojora, a prominently wealthy family.
the article says OWO in ondo state. You said OJORA which should we believe?
Re: 10 Things To Note About Mrs Florence Morenike Saraki by fregeneh(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25
QuinQ:

You didn’t read well. Read again carefully and with insight
did the article sayz she`s from zimbabwe?!
Re: 10 Things To Note About Mrs Florence Morenike Saraki by QuinQ: 1:14pm On Jul 25
fregeneh:
did the article sayz she`s from zimbabwe?!

Why do you think I said he should read again, this time carefully and with INSIGHT
Re: 10 Things To Note About Mrs Florence Morenike Saraki by Ogunleti01: 3:31pm On Jul 25
Holluwhakemmy:
Truth is bitter, try and practice what you preach and be a responsible father to your daughters
Dignifying your daftness with a response is a waste of time. Do you belong to the category of urgent 2k bitches if yes take dressing
Re: 10 Things To Note About Mrs Florence Morenike Saraki by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:35pm On Jul 25
Ogunleti01:
Dignifying your daftness with a response is a waste of time. Do you belong to the category of urgent 2k bitches if yes take dressing
I'm not your daughter or sister who are always in need of urgent 2k. Try and be a responsible father. Ire oooo
Re: 10 Things To Note About Mrs Florence Morenike Saraki by Ogunleti01: 3:53pm On Jul 25
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm not your daughter or sister who are always in need of urgent 2k. Try and be a responsible father. Ire oooo
Your response to my post suggests you are 2k slut. Eku irole Ma!
Re: 10 Things To Note About Mrs Florence Morenike Saraki by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:58pm On Jul 25
Ogunleti01:
Your response to my post suggests you are 2k slut. Eku irole Ma!
I have passed my messages to you it's now left for you to do the needful. Abo oro la n so f'omo luabi. Bye 👋
Re: 10 Things To Note About Mrs Florence Morenike Saraki by Ogunleti01: 5:29pm On Jul 25
Holluwhakemmy:
I have passed my messages to you it's now left for you to do what the needful. Abo oro la n so f'omo luabi. Bye 👋
Go pass the message to your cohorts
Re: 10 Things To Note About Mrs Florence Morenike Saraki by Sefannova(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27
EverblazingTee:
Heard so many good things about this woman. God bless her soul.
good afternoon please can you help me contribute to my business
Re: 10 Things To Note About Mrs Florence Morenike Saraki by oyatz(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27
gabicon:
Goodness me, the rumors of senator Saraki's mother being from Zimbabwe were false after all.

Most Nigerians don't read ,thus are easily misled by rumours from their Social Media influencers and Local opinion moulders.
Re: 10 Things To Note About Mrs Florence Morenike Saraki by oyatz(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27
ellizy:
Every ilorin indigenes needs to wise up on the religious misconceptions.
The Turaki of their land was married to a Christian, she died a Christian, it might not be in this article but we all know..
All this forbidden thier daughters from getting married to other religion is high time they need to wise up and put an end to it.

Only the unexposed and poor ones reason like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge / BREAKING - Impeachment Panel Snubs Nyako's Holiday, Begins Sitting / Seyi Makinde: Oyo Won’t Provide Land For Ranching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.