Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,152 members, 7,928,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:47 PM

Where To Get Cheapest Domain And Hosting 2024 | Teqservers Domain & Hosting - We - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Get Cheapest Domain And Hosting 2024 | Teqservers Domain & Hosting - We (65 Views)

Where To Get Cheapest Data Online / Looking For The Best, Fastest And Cheapest Domain Name And Web-hosting Services? / AFFORDABLE! Get Your Business Online 4just N49,999 With 1yr Free Domain/hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Cheapest Domain And Hosting 2024 | Teqservers Domain & Hosting - We by BetaMata: 11:34am On Jul 20
I have been using Teqserver Domain and Hosting for 2 years now. I must confess they have the most affordable rates with their well-performing hosting services with data centres in the USA and they currently operate in Nigeria and Rwanda.

Their .com domain currently costs #11,000 as of the time of writing this post while other popular companies in Nigeria sell for #16,000 - #20,000

They sell .com.ng for #2,000 only and their hosting plans are the cheapest plus you get a 50% discount when you choose the annual billing cycle.

Their minimum plan is #500 per month or you pay #3,000 on an annual plan (50% off)

You can sign up with my link to get a 10% additional discount on your first purchase when you use this promo code - NEWHOST

http://teqservers.net/client/?aff=11

They have a dedicated WhatsApp support number you can reach them on: +2349031544371

(1) (Reply)

5 Key Lessons You Need To Learn About The New Dangote Refinery Now As A Nigerian / Become A Contract Initiator With Manufacturing Companies / How To Buy Electricity Token For Prepaid Meter In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.