Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,144 members, 7,903,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

He Will Kiss You Forehead And Tell You He Loves You If You Gift Him One Of These - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Will Kiss You Forehead And Tell You He Loves You If You Gift Him One Of These (199 Views)

Man Sends Woman 50,000 Naira As A 'thank You' Gift For Replying His Chat / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Will Kiss You Forehead And Tell You He Loves You If You Gift Him One Of These by Lanre429: 11:58am On Jul 20
Show the Appreciation and the love your boyfriend has shown you, by gifting him something like this. You can connect with me 08023124494 for more enquires

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / Looking And Examining For Good Events / Wazifa For Hifazat E Hamal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.