Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,788 members, 7,938,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

She Created Her Worlds, So Beautiful, You Can Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Created Her Worlds, So Beautiful, You Can Too (292 Views)

Ladies From Philippines Are So Beautiful (photo) / Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Created Her Worlds, So Beautiful, You Can Too by Mercisharelove(f): 1:46pm On Jul 20
Genesis 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and Adam said, I have gotten a man from THE LORD.
Adam said "I have gotten a man from the LORD when Cain arrived". Guess what

Adam was anointed by divine truth to name all things and create things through his words, and to subdue and have dominion over all things.

But then he was overthrown by the robber, the killer and the destroyer.

I know he must have forgotten that he's dead after they left the garden of Eden.

Most times you think you are alright without GOD ALMIGHTIEST. No, brother, sister. "Without CHRIST you can do nothing".
Absolutely nothing!

And so it happened to Adam... and his wife.

Genesis 4:8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

A man from the LORD slew his own brother. Everything Adam named became the very opposite of itself......Genesis 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

Are your words working What you speak do they appear in due time.

Mark 11:14 And JESUS answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.

11:20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.

11:21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto HIM, MASTER, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.

11:22 And JESUS answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD ALMIGHTIEST.

11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah..

11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Greater Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah!

Then, there is a NEW order in town......All power is given to the second Adam... CHRIST JESUS, HIS WORDS STANDS FOREVER and he lives in me forever hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah.

Time to create with my words hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah....I am a divine project prophet. All things were made by the words remember, and so GOD'S dream and pleasure is to produce creators and not destroyers. Who are you?
Re: She Created Her Worlds, So Beautiful, You Can Too by Mercisharelove(f): 5:57pm On Jul 20
Exciting times

(1) (Reply)

In Heaven There Will Be No Moon And Sun / If I Want To Write Anything About U I Would Do It Here, Faith. / Documentary About An African Chess Champion - Very Inspiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.