Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,144 members, 7,903,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

College Majesty_ Chapter One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / College Majesty_ Chapter One (75 Views)

Story: Submission Chapter One / [story]o.g.b.a.n.j.e (the Child Of Thunder) Chapter 9-10 / Story: Billionaire’s Intense Love Chapter 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

College Majesty_ Chapter One by chidimma34: 1:55pm On Jul 20
I can't wait to feel you inside me. I bet you're huge."

Damn.

I chuckled at the boldness of the blonde next to me. Clearly, someone didn't get the memo on subtlety. Or maybe they did.

My eyes followed her hand as she confidently placed it on my leg, her long pink nails lightly grazing the skin above my knee. Impractical, but they'd look hot wrapped around me.

I was sitting low in my seat, arms crossed over my chest, legs spread wide. Yeah, I was manspreading, but I needed space. No way was I sitting in this uncomfortable chair for close to an hour without some comfort. Read more... https://ucoogle.com/college-majesty_-chapter-one/

(1) (Reply)

Great Opportunity: Free Data Analytics Training / Ar Hmm / What Happens After Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.