Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,690 members, 7,979,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:27 AM

In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil (340 Views)

'I no longer have confidence in Peter Obi': Kenneth Okonkwo dumps Labour Party / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by WINON1: 3:46pm On Jul 20
Peter Obi is enjoying himself been celebrated by Nigerians, Africa and the people of the world. Those that grabbed, snatched and ran away with the power are feeling the heat. Things that comes naturally to you, comes with satisfaction and joy, that is why the Bible says that the blessings of the lord added no sorrow.

Those who are abusing and accusing Peter Obi falsely are been tormented by their conscience because conscience is an open wound only the whole truth can heal it.

Peter Obi's good will is tormenting his distractors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by yarimo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20
WINON1:
Peter Obi is enjoying himself been celebrated by Nigerians, Africa and the people of the world. Those that grabbed, snatched and ran away with the power are feeling the heat. Things that comes naturally to you, comes with satisfaction and joy, that is why the Bible says that the blessings of the lord added no sorrow.

Those who are abusing and accusing Peter Obi falsely are been tormented by their conscience because conscience is an open wound only the whole truth can heal it.

the same peter obi that was caught this morning trying to run away from Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by lastcall: 4:30pm On Jul 20
yarimo:
the same peter obi that was caught this morning trying to run away from Nigeria

Agbaya like you always talking rubbish. Shebi your pay has been increased to 70k. Dundee

3 Likes

Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by EcoNews: 4:32pm On Jul 20
Don't mind them that is why the almighty burn down his stolen asset like Abuja mall to ashes.

Please give me a befitting bible passage of where almighty God burn down properties of criminal award through fraudulent endemic looting of the commonwealth of Anambra like Peter Pandora Obi looted.

WINON1:

3 Likes

Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by Provalker: 4:35pm On Jul 20
I have never seen a politician as humble and exceptional as Peter Obi. He is an epitome of politics without bitterness (apologies to the late Ibrahim Waziri).
His style of leadership is what this country needs at this crucial time.

2 Likes

Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by Tochitee(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20
Peter obis case make me to understand the ipob,s evils intention to grab power by all means! These same people that was raining curses and brimstone on him during his tenure for lack of any productive things in his time,apart from fighting oppponent,chasing aglicans away from his government,hateful politics,attaching his opponent with awolowos pics, unproductive and useless investment! Ask them if it’s that easy,why is their father not building house of N100 thousand naira,they will start chatting shit!How can somebody that has been in government since abacha era buys house of 2million pound at 35 years in the uk! Yet his ipob,a people want us to believe that,it’s from his hard earn money! Yet his only achievement his HERO’s beer! It’s this same person some clowns want to force on Nigeria,thinking everybody is foolish like them

1 Like

Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by sIfioksq: 4:41pm On Jul 20
Peter Obi's repeated failures in elections show that his strategies are ineffective. It's time for new leadership that truly understands the people's needs.

2 Likes

Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by Chochovini: 5:04pm On Jul 20
A man that was said to have lost an election is still pulling more crowd and causes a stir, wherever he goes.

While the misfit certificate forger and a shaking drugie sniffer that was declared winner is almost living in solitude in Aso Rock. With a curse of about 95% of thesame people he claimed to be reprenting. Interesting, istn‘t it?

2 Likes

Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by CyrusVI(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20
sIfioksq:
Peter Obi's repeated failures in elections show that his strategies are ineffective. It's time for new leadership that truly understands the people's needs.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by Chinkoalhaji34: 5:57pm On Jul 20
Peter Obi's political journey na wasted effort all along. Yen yen yen about good governance but couldn't even win a single election.

Not even to talk of delivering his own polling unit.

1 Like

Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by WINON1: 6:26pm On Jul 20
EcoNews:
Don't mind them that is why the almighty burn down his stolen asset like Abuja mall to ashes.

Please give me a befitting bible passage of where almighty God burn down properties of criminal award through fraudulent endemic looting of the commonwealth of Anambra like Peter Pandora Obi looted.

May be the conspiracy to burn his mall is to cause his heart break but the true joy of a man is not earned by what he has but in contentment he has. Peter Obi is very happy spending 100s of millions helping people, building schools, bole holes etc

Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by WINON1: 6:45pm On Jul 20
EcoNews:

May be the conspiracy of burning the mall is to weaken the spirit of Peter Obi. Obi has no ego, the humble man is going about doing good to people, building schools, bore holes, helping people in the idp camps.

The people that set the mall ablaze are they happier.
weaken Peter
Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by muyico(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20
we will soon get him arrested! he destabilize d peace of our good nation

1 Like

Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by Goodvibes007: 7:10pm On Jul 20
The agulu messiah

1 Like

Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by Goodvibes007: 7:11pm On Jul 20
Provalker:
I have never seen a politician as humble and exceptional as Peter Obi. He is an epitome of politics without bitterness (apologies to the late Ibrahim Waziri).
His style of leadership is what this country needs at this crucial time.
Never seen a bigger hypocrite and anarchist than Peter Obi in Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by Nomercie: 7:21pm On Jul 20
that is why the Bible says that the blessings of the lord added no sorrow.

Only brain dead believe in biblegrin
Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by EcoNews: 8:14pm On Jul 20
God burnt down the stolen property of a die hard Pandora criminal this jester claim someone who nobody know or can produce after several years burnt down a mall.

Is this the type of foolish reasoning I should be debating ?

WINON1:

May be the conspiracy of burning the mall is to weaken the spirit of Peter Obi. Obi has no ego, the humble man is going about doing good to people, building schools, bore holes, helping people in the idp camps.

The people that set the mall ablaze are they happier.
weaken Peter
Re: In Peter Obi I Understood Dat The Forces Good Is More Powerful Than Evil by Shikini: 8:28pm On Jul 20
Truth

(1) (Reply)

Summary Of Dangote Interview / Tinubu Is Not A Real Yoruba Man / Osun, Delta, Oyo, Edo, Katsina, Zamfara Join Hunger Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.