Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,495 members, 7,908,377 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:23 AM

40 Feet Container Of Almond Oil Avaliable In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 40 Feet Container Of Almond Oil Avaliable In Abuja (884 Views)

TRAINEE DRIVERS Needed Urgently For Trailer (40 Feet Long) / 40 Feet And 20 Feet Shipping Container / 40 Feet Container Needed For Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Feet Container Of Almond Oil Avaliable In Abuja by Dilijingsly(m): 4:10pm On Jul 20
I have 40 feet container load of Almond oil avaliable for sale. check my sign to get my number
Re: 40 Feet Container Of Almond Oil Avaliable In Abuja by DarlingtonC: 5:15pm On Jul 20
Is it locally made or imported?
Re: 40 Feet Container Of Almond Oil Avaliable In Abuja by DarlingtonC: 5:15pm On Jul 20
What's the cost?
Re: 40 Feet Container Of Almond Oil Avaliable In Abuja by Dilijingsly(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20
DarlingtonC:
Is it locally made or imported?
imported
Re: 40 Feet Container Of Almond Oil Avaliable In Abuja by Dilijingsly(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20
DarlingtonC:
What's the cost?
send a private msg
Re: 40 Feet Container Of Almond Oil Avaliable In Abuja by DarlingtonC: 10:13pm On Jul 20
Dilijingsly:
12m
How many kegs/drums?
Re: 40 Feet Container Of Almond Oil Avaliable In Abuja by laivwire(m): 9:20am On Jul 21
Did you import yourself or you got hired as a sales rep?

Either ways, the business is messed up already if you're asking for how to sell that magnitude of products on nairaland.

I wonder why people would make business investments without any sales or marketing plan. You would either sell in trickles or get low-balled.

1 Like

Re: 40 Feet Container Of Almond Oil Avaliable In Abuja by GreyWolf01: 9:30am On Jul 21
Dilijingsly:
Please recommend strategies on ways to sell off these products without an online community. Please note that i will paid only when i have sold out the product.

This is why people must know that marketing and sales are alternate between scientific and art forms. It is not just for anyone of the streets.

All the oil can be sold at once. (Bulk) or whole sale.

Max 3 days. BUT are you willing to put in the work? To follow instructions, to pay the xommission that will be levied?

Are you willing?
Re: 40 Feet Container Of Almond Oil Avaliable In Abuja by buzorcharles(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21
I will only advice after am paid
Re: 40 Feet Container Of Almond Oil Avaliable In Abuja by nerolistick(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21
Picture

(1) (Reply)

Santoss,bowale_1 And Ammo21 Take Note / Ineed A Well Paying Job / Re:celtel Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.