Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,788 members, 7,930,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:13 AM

Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration (29826 Views)

24 Hours To Hunger Protest, Steps FG Has Taken To Stop Demonstration (Full List) / Lawmakers Warn Of Violence Over Govt’s Plan To Reduce Oba Of Benin's Powers / Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by Sunday2021: 11:45pm On Jul 20
RichBoy247:
Let them try it. Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Osun, Aiyelala and Esu Odara will be happy to drink the blood of vagabonds. No single protester will be allowed to run away when you see bullets. Protesters will be shot with AK-47, survivors will be re-shot with AK-49, runaways will be chased and shot with machine guns
are talking about the policemen and military that are collecting 50k while senators are collecting 38 millions?
E go shock you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by Sunday2021: 11:50pm On Jul 20
Nomercie:
Our gallant soldiers will kill any riff raff that try to disturb the peace of masses.
hahahaha maybe you have never interact with this soldiers and feel their pains. Those soldiers want the protest more than the civilians. Visit any barracks and talk about the protest you will hear their view.
In country like Nigeria a soldier cannot afford three tubers of yam and you still expect loyalty. E go shock you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by Lazenby007(m): 11:56pm On Jul 20
The mistake is announcing there would be a protest. It should have been a spur of the moment thing like it happened in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by Sholaco: 12:00am On Jul 21
UcheKingsley1:
Too late. I have an appointment set on my calendar 1st -15th August as protest days. So make una no scatter my appointment oooo. grin
good, protest in South East 👏
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by Chikel20000(m): 12:08am On Jul 21
ObiORBiafra:
We are going to replicate the Kenya riot in Southeast Nigeria and there's nothing that you lawmakers can do about it
which southeast?.....
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:10am On Jul 21
Sunday2021:
you don't have monopoly of violence. Even the military guys know that tinubu has destroy this country.

If you won’t go out to protest, why urge others to?
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by 9JAMac10: 12:30am On Jul 21
Everybody that want to protest should go to aso rock Abuja and revolt
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by stacyadams: 12:37am On Jul 21
grin they are still warning grin
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by Chekwume16(m): 12:49am On Jul 21
Take this protest lightly at your own risk. Come and see the mobilisation in ph for the protest. Are you not tired of the useless policies of this govt
CyrusVI:
wink

Useless advice

The protest is taking place in the North
None is gonna hold in the SW

So who cares about the happenings in other regions

Boko and Ipob have been maiming them and we cared less too
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by Cat9: 1:34am On Jul 21
If taking Kenya path can reconfigure the country then I say we moveeeee
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by AFONJACOW(m): 2:05am On Jul 21
Just go and buy your one way ticket out Nigeria because they are coming after you

America and Europe should close all their borders against Nigeria politicians for 2 months we must take our pound of flesh

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by Sapasenator: 2:07am On Jul 21
sonssyo:

No mind them,anyi agaghi eso ha Na ogbaghara ha n'ezube,umu idiots, hunger never do them anything,it's still warming up,

You be Igbo babe? I am surprised !

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by Mitsurugi(m): 2:18am On Jul 21
MaziObinnaokija:
cool OBIDIENTS "Abo oro la nso fun omoluabi,to ba de inu e,a di odidi".= HALF A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A RESPONSIBLE CHILD AS IT BECOMES A FULL WORD WHEN IT GETS INSIDE HIM"A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE ".

DEM ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ UNA ENUF sha. Do anyhow and collect wink

Stay away from. LAGOS

You forgot Ogun, Oyo,Osun, Ondo, Ekiti and Kwara.
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by whodoesthat: 2:18am On Jul 21
Moderator101:

https://gazettengr.com/hardship-lawmakers-warn-nigerians-against-imitating-kenyas-bloody-demonstrations/

Let us start collating all evidencial promiscuous and fraudulent activities of all those wicked politicians that speak against the forthcoming liberation protest, for onward publishing come 01/08/24. All of them will collect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by tballeyy(m): 2:28am On Jul 21
CyrusVI:
wink

Useless advice

hypocrite..are u not feeling the hardship on the land? We can leave these people like , is like they are confused let us wake them up
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by tballeyy(m): 2:31am On Jul 21
muyico:
I didn't support this protest! I'm Yoruba by tribe!
I'm a yoruba guy... But what we are facing now as nothing to do with tribe... Let us wake them up
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by bukarolz: 2:59am On Jul 21
Berebe.

Cowards die many times before their deaths.

You stink.

I'm ashamed to share this platform with you.

CyrusVI:
wink

Useless advice

Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by kayusely70(m): 3:38am On Jul 21
Yes. That's the best way to avoid disaster!
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by VTJN(m): 3:39am On Jul 21
oneMalik:
i dont bliv in warning at all !

when the careless protest start , let the shooting also start simultaneously .

i never see where govt deh grow foods for the citizens b4 .

government no fit overpower over 99% masses. They're few compare to the masses.
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by VTJN(m): 3:49am On Jul 21
PARADIZEPRIEST:
enjoy your second slavery boo boo,soon Britain will expunge you.like they did to that Ghanian that live there for decades,you braggy naive migrant QED. grin
you dey for suffer head country rule by heartless leaders you still dey follow who better pass you talk. Stockholm syndrome grin
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by bixton(m): 3:50am On Jul 21
Moderator101:

https://gazettengr.com/hardship-lawmakers-warn-nigerians-against-imitating-kenyas-bloody-demonstrations/

It's very clear that the lawmakers are not interested in providing solid lasting and substainable solutions to the problems caused by their bad leadership styles, good governance and administration.
Imagine them calling on security agencies to go into talks with so called persons they call instigators.
The last admnisration and likewise this present one have always stood against protests with even people from within sponsoring an anti protest against those who truly agitate for good. Meanwhile they forgot that they came into office because the government and administration of PGEJ allowed them to go.in their protests.

It's high time we put away sentiments to enable the nation grow and the common man be able to enjoy good governance and get benefits of democracy as it ought to be.
When the real uprising will come forth nothing can stop it, not even the security agencies or those who think they are given to anti protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by VTJN(m): 3:51am On Jul 21
RichBoy247:

Come, we are waiting for you on the streets, just come and be sacrificed to Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Osun, Aiyelala and Esu Odara
hand go soon touch you
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by VTJN(m): 3:54am On Jul 21
Nomercie:
Our gallant soldiers will kill any riff raff that try to disturb the peace of masses.
soldier wey no fit fight ordinary Bookham and bandits? We plenty pass soldier
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by VTJN(m): 3:55am On Jul 21
Dbegining:

Ómó!!! See who I dey share county with. Waste of Oxygen.

E better make person born thief than make e born mumu.
as in eh. Some of them no get hope for life again so they want everyone to endup like them

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by VTJN(m): 3:58am On Jul 21
Teenaira:

I will be waiting for any idiot that will want to hide under protest to destroy or loot my property. They will definitely meet their Waterloo. No gree for any bastard.
how many you fit kill? Masses wey go tie you rope before they throwaway you inside ocean. Your empty head no tell you say the masses plenty pass government?
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by BABANGBALI: 4:01am On Jul 21
We are coming for all of you and it's going to be very bloody and explosive
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by BABANGBALI: 4:02am On Jul 21
Teenaira:

I will be waiting for any idiot that will want to hide under protest to destroy or loot my property. They will definitely meet their Waterloo. No gree for any bastard.
give us your address and see what happens
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by VTJN(m): 4:07am On Jul 21
iLoveYouToo:

If you won’t go out to protest, why urge others to?
we all are coming out. Enough is enough
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:07am On Jul 21
muyico:
I didn't support this protest! I'm Yoruba by tribe!
aye e ti baje

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by gare(f): 5:43am On Jul 21
blacknp:
Which of them, Federal, States, or Local Governments?

Ask me again
Re: Lawmakers Warn Nigerians Against Imitating Kenya’s Bloody Demonstration by gare(f): 5:44am On Jul 21
RichBoy247:

Storm the streets, we are waiting for you, Ogun go drink plenty blood

They mumu yourself there, we know you guys are sabo, but when. Nigeria happens to you na your blood you go first drink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panicky PDP Leaders Meet Jonathan / Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan And Wife At The Villa Chapel (Photos) / Saraki: The Man Who Dug His Own Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.