Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,319 members, 7,964,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:38 PM

Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say (29673 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] / US Kills Qasim al-Raymi, Al-qaeda's Leader In Yemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by Tolumiide: 7:33pm On Jul 20
Krismas:
shocked don mind them dullards
Saudi bomb houthi for 8yrs until Saudi tire.
Even Bezael Smotrich, as hardline as he is, voted against the move yesterday
now israel is about to find out who the real yemen is

I will keep this post and remind you when you will be crying genocide from thread to post.
Is your god not tired of looking for Isreal trouble.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by Ngwamankillyou2(m): 7:34pm On Jul 20
I love Isreal our father land...we will punish those who hate us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by pillager: 7:35pm On Jul 20
As usual, those illiterates flood this thread with their usual rhetoric of "retaliatory attack" in defense of Israel, those illiterates are from the same region in Nigeria.
Houthis in my book or categorically shias are no more or less different from the Jews, two sides of the same coin.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by Mexyz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20
God1000:
Another new front, there will never be peace in that region, this circle of violence will continue till the oppressed people have their freedom.

How can a country that relies so much on america for weapons be looking for trouble everywhere, I only pity the american taxpayers

Israel wants to fight a war with Hamas, Houthi and Hezbollah at the same time knowing fully well that it doesn't have the capacity to do so

The genocidal Zionist regime should stop attacking oil facilities and civilians, US and UK have been striking Houthi for months without killing innocent people.

To those throwing curses and insults at me because of a foreign country that doesn't care about your existence, I pity una

Those you're defending with this your reply, do they know if you exist also?
They were on their own October last year when Hamas thought it wise to attack and kill their citizens.
So let Israel take actions that they deemed fit in response to that Oct 7 attack.
If they want to take on the whole world simultaneously, please let them do it, it's not in your place to measure their capacity to do so.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by Realtord43: 7:35pm On Jul 20
UstazAhmed:

They are depending on America
You too should depend on iran, iraq, lebanon and Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by callmenazarene: 7:37pm On Jul 20
God1000:
Another new front, there will never be peace in that region, this circle of violence will continue till the oppressed people have their freedom.

How can a country that relies so much on america for weapons be looking for trouble everywhere, I only pity the american taxpayers

Israel wants to fight a war with Hamas, Houthi and Hezbollah at the same time knowing fully well that it doesn't have the capacity to do so

The genocidal Zionist regime should stop attacking oil facilities and civilians, US and UK have been striking Houthi for months without killing innocent people.

To those throwing curses and insults at me because of a foreign country that doesn't care about your existence, I pity una

I didn't know why some people decide to reason with their anus with unclean shut. One of them has been sighted.

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by Azazyel: 7:38pm On Jul 20
God1000:

You celebrate when people are killed in Israel but you become an activist when Israel fights back. You're not being sincere with yourself

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by Tradepunter2: 7:38pm On Jul 20
God1000:

Chief terrorist supporter....

6 Likes

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by doffman: 7:39pm On Jul 20
God1000:

A dog that will lost will never listen to the hunter’s whistle .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by Oakenshield: 7:42pm On Jul 20
Realtord43:
This are the list of people israel normally strike and deal with

1. Terrorist
2. Potential terrorist
3. Terrorist sympathiser

which among the three listed above do you belong?

cool
so we fit tell Israel to strike am

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by Bliztzer: 7:44pm On Jul 20
Realtord43:
cc: madridguy

you were praising the houthis when the strike israel with a drone, now the are paying the prize

the surely need your support now

Don't mind those terrorist apologist.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by ekineme: 7:44pm On Jul 20
Some people on Nairaland was celebrating the houthi missile attack on tel aviv yesterday.

Same people like this OP is saying Israel is opening multiple fonts.

If hypocrisy is a person this OP should have been one.

You guys are just pained that Israel are stronger than the terrorist fighting them, have superior intelligent and a stronger Ally.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by Realtord43: 7:45pm On Jul 20
Oakenshield:
so we fit tell Israel to strike am
No time

cool

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by COOL10(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20
Superb job 👏👏👏

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by Bliztzer: 7:46pm On Jul 20
Tradepunter2:

Chief terrorist supporter....

Let am dey cry.
Dem don forget who isreal be.

Arab no fit get peace because dem no be peaceful people like that.
Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by Jonjam269: 7:47pm On Jul 20
Death to all terrorists Boko Haram, Hezbolah, IPOB, HAMAS, ESN and other terrorist groups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by SeriouslySense(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20
Yemen started it. so they are getting what they deserve cheesy

Was it not Yemen that attacked Israel just yesterday. And its crying, so Israel should sit back and tolerate nonsense grin

Israel don land, abi food don land. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by erniok(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20
God1000:

Houthis opened up this front (not a front but a distraction) not israel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by ezugegere(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20
God1000:

You don't understand. America has so much old munitions in stock that they have to do away with in order to stock newer upgraded ones. The only reasonable way to do that is to use them on those Arab terrorists. And in order to have a justifiable reason to do that, Israel has to allow a selected, targeted enemy to have their way first before 'retaliating' with deadly, disproportionate force.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by 2Radii: 7:51pm On Jul 20
God1000:

Do palestinians and the Yemenis care about ur own existence??

U saw that those people were first to attack and even killed a civilian but u didn't see anything wrong, u didn't even comment, but now that the oppressed retaliated u re crying with full hypocrisy abi??

The other thread was about how the taliban was raping women but u didn't see anything wrong, I found ur comment I didn't see.

It chai nt bə wəll wt yuu. U this unfortun8 bab.0on

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by AngelicBeing: 7:52pm On Jul 20
Realtord43:
This are the list of people israel normally strike and deal with

1. Terrorist
2. Potential terrorist
3. Terrorist sympathiser

which among the three listed above do you belong?

cool
Plus terrorist financiers grin
Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by Ewedegubbler: 7:53pm On Jul 20
Krismas:
shocked shutup joor
why don't u go and join the stupid terrorist genocidal israel?
U think Yemen care about israel bombing??
foolish bombing that was facilitated by america britain italy and some arab states.
Yemen is ready for all u zionist retards.
watchout for the next strike by yemen on israel, den u can die with bitterness if e pain u

Yemen doesn’t care but u are here in your brown roof shack crying and raving like Muhammad’s dog?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by Fuckyoumod: 7:53pm On Jul 20
God1000:

why are you blood tasty? Do you even understand what it means to bomb an oil facility? Humans working there and assets will burn and roast Damn!

You know how this war is going to end, Israel is notorious and extremely decisive in their bid to defend themselves from aggressors.

This war will end in one direction, whether it is 100 fronts or not. Israel will just be killing them like flys and ants unabated is it what you want?

Nobody will help Yemen, not even Iran or Russia.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by 2Radii: 7:54pm On Jul 20
God1000:
nlfpmod, mynd44

Yuu a stewpeed for calling out mod, u this t.err.orist

It chai nt b w÷ll wt yuu and ur gen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by timesupreloaded: 7:54pm On Jul 20
Realtord43:
cool

Israel don't forget and forgive, if you strike Israel, expect to be strike back in seven folds

Those that hey Yemen Houthis when the strike Israel with a drone, hope we won't hear Israel is committing genocide from you lots?

This is Tit for Tat
nobody ever said Israel is committing genocide. Everybody knows that even as we speak Israeli soldiers are getting killed like rats in Gaza
Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by SeriouslySense(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20
Many Children are dying in Yemen, non of the arab country care for the children starving to death, but when it comes to the collective hate for Israel they are excited and motivated grin grin grin.

Just like Yemen, many are dying in Sudan, nobody cares, but when it comes to Israel, everyone has an opinion grin grin

Nobody send Yemen O, they are just brainwashed, and used by Iran. cheesy

cool Oya the zombies, ya time to complain for Israel.

Come and write down your concern grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by timesupreloaded: 7:56pm On Jul 20
Realtord43:
cc: madridguy

you were praising the houthis when the strike israel with a drone, now the are paying the prize

the surely need your support now
There is no prize there. You are brainwashed. This is a boring scene we have seen before. America, UK and Saudi Arabia bombed Yemen for years and still got their asssss handed over to them. Tel Aviv will soon turn into a burial ground

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by Greatex90: 7:57pm On Jul 20
You will learn
God1000:

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by Realtord43: 7:57pm On Jul 20
timesupreloaded:
nobody ever said Israel is committing genocide. Everybody knows that even as we speak Israeli soldiers are getting killed like rats in Gaza
Ok, go join the terrorist killing Israel soldiers in Gaza then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by timesupreloaded: 7:57pm On Jul 20
obedience4:

have isreal ever attack yemen before the Drone attacks, this was an unprovoked attack on the Jewish state and a civilian died and you don't want the Jewish state to respond.

Are the US taxpayers complaining to you?
American taxpayers are hungry and depressed to even locate Yemen on the map. People live better lives in yemen than America
Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by timesupreloaded: 7:58pm On Jul 20
Olokolobo:
God1000 should stop crying like a baboon, yesterday you were hailing your brothers for killing a civilian, today you are crying when you got a stronger response. Gallant said this is just a warning, if you price, you must pay. God bless Isreal.
They didn't kill a civilian. You are brainwashed. They killed over 80 Jews. Israelis are the greatest liars when it comes to casualties
Re: Israeli Jets Strike Houthi Targets In Yemen In Response To Attacks, Military Say by Harmic995(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20
Honesty, before this year ends we're going to witness nuclear bomb show on one of this terrorist state
And it's either Yemen or Lebanon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader / Mass Suicide Bombings At Two Mosques In Pakistan. 60 Dead, 100 Injured (graphic) / Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.