Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,658 members, 7,930,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:47 PM

Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) (35979 Views)

Anam River: Man On Speed Boat Dares Mamiwater "Show Your Power Now!" (Video) / Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by richie240: 11:16am On Jul 21
You left out the part that should tell ur audience that u CAN SWIM

JESUSPOWERREVOL:
".....Therefore I took up the challenge myself, despite never taking a boat ride in my entire life and without knowing the location of the infamous Anam River. It even took Google for me to know the state where Anam River was located, that it was somewhere in the south east far away from the south west where I was based...."

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJtv070diDY?si=X7eA1kiyPEiaK1Kt
Jesus is Lord no doubt, but it's super easy for a man drenched in iron man bulletproof suit to say he can face the fire power of AK-47.
cool

Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by JuanDeDios: 11:17am On Jul 21
PHIPEX:
Lol. So if Coca cola stops producing Fanta what will Maami water now be drinking?
I'm sure Mami Waata went to school and knows what is called "substitute". She could try Mirinda. Or orange juice. Or, if she's watching her weight, kombucha.

2 Likes

Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by slowice(m): 11:19am On Jul 21
Thundafireseun:
No be every thing them Dey carry play…..

For your immature childish mind you feel any time you call Satan that’s when he shows up

And in you mature childish mind you think Satan is all powerful?

1 Like

Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by StraightGaay: 11:20am On Jul 21
Una give am Smirnoff e no collect? What's with the fanta.. Abi she bin work for coca cola company?
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by 9japride(m): 11:25am On Jul 21
MufasaLion:
There's nothing like mama water or whatever they call it. It's just a fable. However, when on water, always wear safety jacket. No spirits or deity has control over nature.
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by Ironbull: 11:27am On Jul 21
I heard you pastor but pls wear safety jacket.
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by Yemaya: 11:30am On Jul 21
MufasaLion:
There's nothing like mama water or whatever they call it. It's just a fable. However, when on water, always wear safety jacket. No spirits or deity has control over nature.

You no know mami water you no know anything
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by Oblitz(m): 11:33am On Jul 21
Africans. If Africans have a space program and could send astronauts, they would have invented other deities in space.

But i haven't heard any such thing in space.
Russia hasn't mentioned any space demon. NASA hasn't done any sacrifice to the gods of the moon.
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by dammsey(m): 11:33am On Jul 21
Calitoscassius:
So black women are mamiwater? grin the pastor's mother, daughter and wife are all mamiwater.

Black man and foolishness.

There are no such thing as mamiwater, it doesn't exist.

There are no such thing as man of God or God they don't exist.
😂😂😂😂
Man of God my ass!
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by Damseldammie(f): 11:35am On Jul 21
Sleekfingers:
Omode bu iroko , o wo Eyin,

Kómó wíípé òòjó kó ni olúwéré ñ pa ni

2 Likes

Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by InvertedHammer: 11:35am On Jul 21
/
You took a risk on a rickety boat with no life jacket to prove a useless point. I believe that you have suicidal ideation but liver failed you. It ain't got nothing to do with Jesus or "mami water".

/
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by chatinent: 11:36am On Jul 21
So our native mamiwater yearn for a white man's Fanta?

1 Like

Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:37am On Jul 21
Give to ceaser what belongs to ceaser and to God what belongs to God!

Uma don begin tempt satan or mammi water...no forget say u be mere mortal man, even jesus himself was tempted oo....

Becareful make water no carry you go soon!
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by lordnkem000(m): 11:40am On Jul 21
Hamster Kombat account for sale
2.5+m p/h, 270+m coins
1m Naira. Dm if interested
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by Emma09(m): 11:41am On Jul 21
And the idiot No even wear life jacket sef. No worry, I Neva reach when Mammy water go reason ur matter. Mammy water Dey sleep when u yarn this nonsense from ur mouth. Even Pastor Righteousness sef no go fit do this kind of Video on top of water because of fear. Lolzzzzz
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by emperor4love(m): 11:41am On Jul 21
But bible say that demons where cast on earth and water after Satan wan mumu for heaven
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by CJStarz: 11:44am On Jul 21
Righthussle:
Any god that drinks or eats anything whether fanta or red wine is fake and powerless

Any god that demands or accepts anything especially money whether 10% or 2.5% through his agents is fake and powerless

So both your 10% money demanding Jesus and the fanta drinking mummy water are fake and powerless
Point of correction,young man.
Jesus NEVER demanded anyone's 10%.
Tithe,as demanded in the Old Testament of the Bible,was meant for the Levites,the Priests since they were dedicated to the Work of God and had no farms or inheritance. That way,the food items brought to the House of God was consumed by the Priests and their families. It was God's Own way of taking care of them. Inshort,the tithes then were not even money,as can be seen being practiced by the pastors today that masquerade as men of God.
When Jesus died on the Cross,the Sanctuary veil split into two, hence no more need for the Levites or priests to offer any more blood sacrifice to God. Christ paid the ultimate Sacrifice by shedding His Own Blood on the Cross for our sins.
Anyone demanding for 10% today in the Name of God na proper thief
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by sammirano: 11:47am On Jul 21
Why will u litter the water Dem suppose arrest the idiot
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:50am On Jul 21
PHIPEX:
Lol. So if Coca cola stops producing Fanta what will Maami water now be drinking?
action bitter
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by MrFly(m): 11:51am On Jul 21
PHIPEX:
Nutri-C
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by dododawa1: 11:54am On Jul 21
Don't start what you can't finish

Go and. ASK

Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by Chetas81(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21
JESUSPOWERREVOL:
Video description:

what is faith and jesus, how long will you blindly live behind the Zionist, who takes you for slave and introduce one of their brothers to you and call him your god aka jesus
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by ogascomax: 12:05pm On Jul 21
Godblessme1:
A little minded Christian.

Just like staying in front of trailer saying you've God.

That's stupidity..

They exist or not should give you the right to dare if there's power beyond your belief

The bible said the god of this world is Satan

And that Satan is under our control. You can dare anything you want to dare as long as your faith is matured enough to deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by Chetas81(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21
sammirano:
Why will u litter the water Dem suppose arrest the idiot
those are the black bingo's
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by olisaEze(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21
So a Yoruba man can go to Anambra State, even take a cruise without being kidnapped by IPOB?? Ronu theory in the Anam mud! grin
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by Legendguy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21
God respect privacy of Satan and his kingdom.
You can just go to Satan or powers of darkness territories and challenge them in their territory, whether land, sea of air, except God granted you permission to go there.
When trouble start, God will not save you
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by Almaiga: 12:08pm On Jul 21
GodsFavor44:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians.

Please, I need your help Sir/Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 years old and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Thursday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Thursday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate it.

I live at No 29, Kajola Street, Bode.Olude, Ita.Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 8 1 7 1 8 5 1 8 8 8

Please help me with any amount, #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

Thank you very much. May God continue to bless and protect you. Amen

I want to sell my Tecno Pop 2.

Price: #20,000
Call: 0 8 1 7 1 8 5 1 8 8 8

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food, I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

This scammer has come again

1 Like

Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by Munzy14(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21
MufasaLion:
People persih because of Lack of Knowledge.
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by Chetas81(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21
INTERNET TRAFFIC NO BE YOUR MATE, TRY TO GENERATE TRAFFIC BY STUNT
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by Vipro(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21
GodsFavor44:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians.

Please, I need your help Sir/Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 years old and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Thursday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Thursday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate it.

I live at No 29, Kajola Street, Bode.Olude, Ita.Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 8 1 7 1 8 5 1 8 8 8

Please help me with any amount, #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

Thank you very much. May God continue to bless and protect you. Amen

I want to sell my Tecno Pop 2.

Price: #20,000
Call: 0 8 1 7 1 8 5 1 8 8 8

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food, I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
would hsve love to help, but i an just a studebt managing as well
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by rigid123: 12:14pm On Jul 21
You didn't ring bell man of God. Ring ring bell. Let's see whether they will awake.
Re: Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) by blowjohn(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21
MufasaLion:

The book of Enoch explained a series of creatures, including mermaids. However, we are also told more details about these mermaids than ever before. For starters, we are told that mermaids are responsible for the creation of demons. And we're also told about exactly how mermaids were created.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) / Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) / My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.