Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka (1665 Views)

Technology Creating New Generations Of Illiterates In Nigeria – Wole Soyinka / I'm Worried For Nigeria - Wole Olanipekun, SAN / Buhari Not Charge Of Nigeria, Wole Soyinka Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by Augustine2244(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20
EcoNews:
I can see the tears dripping down your cheek, oh what a agonizing horrible Igbo tear that I love to soak my Garri with. Please how can I get a cup, I will appreciate it a lot as drinking obidient ipob agonizing tears of relentless sorrowful wailing lift my spirit day after day.

Ohh! You mean your endless nightmares and tears of frustration over PO.
Have you finished dealing with Ebin Pa wa virus before looking for Igbo tears to soak your garri with?
Pooh! If forgot that Renewed Shege has driven you to soak garri.
Igbophobia is really a mental illness.
Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by Nomercie: 8:37pm On Jul 20
DMerciful:
If any peaceful protester is killed, the demand will be escalated to Tilumbu must go.

Any kee? All the protester will be killed and Nigeria and Nigerians will have no miscreants to disturb our peace againgrin
Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by pointblank247(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20
I was a class room teacher of literature in English for many years in secondary schools. I am just finding it very difficult to use the hash words that come mind right now, all because of the respect i HAD for this man. So sad.
Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by Soulsymbol99: 9:33pm On Jul 20
Shey baba know say trump no dey hide mouth and will not hesitate to finish him grin
Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by Celplas1010: 10:13pm On Jul 20
EcoNews:
I want to believe your father was there when he was given money ?!

If it is not for foolishness that you must have inherited, you do not know Tinubu n Soyinka had shared history fighting the military junta. because of a criminal Pandora saint you want that part of their history erased to suit your delusion. Even if Soyinka will speak out against Tinubu it will be in moderation because of that shared past not bcoa of tribe or money you fools keep hammering on.

Firstly, I don't like replying quotes, but for the sake of clarity, am not a supporter of Mr. Obi nor from East. I'm a confirmed South South guy.
Secondly, my father is late, and maybe u can discuss with him why u insulted him when u meet him very soon.
Lastly, before u meet my father in the other world, try to amend ur ways and take ur 30k monthly job gently. Thanks and say me well to my dad when u meet him!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by Tochi3(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20
EcoNews:
I want to believe your father was there when he was given money ?!

If it is not for foolishness that you must have inherited, you do not know Tinubu n Soyinka had shared history fighting the military junta. because of a criminal Pandora saint you want that part of their history erased to suit your delusion. Even if Soyinka will speak out against Tinubu it will be in moderation because of that shared past not bcoa of tribe or money you fools keep hammering on.

..why bring his fa.. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by DesChyko: 11:24pm On Jul 20
opamoses1:
The mod normally suppose ban you for violating rule 11.

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.

All these Tinubu supporters sef and hypocrisy. 🤦🏾‍♂️

👇🏾
opamoses1:

And the olodo mod pushed the garbage to FP.

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by bigwig071(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20
Na only a fool will ever take this good for nothing stupid man serious for any reason honestly
Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by MMWandali: 1:36am On Jul 21
Soyinka said Nigeria has had one consummate liar, but said he is just a copycat beside Trump. “We have had one here also, but he is just a copycat beside Donald Trump".

Is it that Nigeria had one, is having one, have had several or is having several?

He's entitled to his opinion, so is every one else
Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by Cxmanluvs: 2:18am On Jul 21
Obidients with empty skulls will drag Prof for expressing his freedom of speech.

Pandora people and wailing are like bread and butter grin
Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by Ebigwei007: 2:43am On Jul 21
Nomercie:

All the Obidunce will start attacking the man their entire generation can never producegrin
is he up to achiebe's shoe lace? Prof at minning words together, when achiebe was alive, did you see or hear him talk about politics? When a lion leaves a place he is known as a king, because he gets chonks of bones as a treats together as a dog, he shall be called as a dog.
Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by TopBanter: 3:41am On Jul 21
yarimo:
Peter OBI will think Soyinka is referring to him as the liar we have in Nigeria grin grin grin grin

But he qualifies to be called that though. The man lies even when he has no reason to. He is whatvis called a pathological liar.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by Benwallt(m): 4:54am On Jul 21
Augustine2244:
So says a Nobel laureate hypocritical fool who thinks he's better than D.Trump.
Trump,a multimillionaire, popular business mogul with his own business empire with well doing sons and daughters and handfuls of grandchildren.
Imagine a toad insulting a frog, whereas both have the same general features.
A white haired Hypocrite who was among those who protested against GEJ but now keeps mute like a mouse over BAT'S Renewed Shege government.
This old fool shouldn't open his gutter to insult someone who is a billion light years better than him.

Take painkiller so this pain won't kill you. Tell your father to come and lead protest if you want protest.

Obi is a consummate liar
Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by Benwallt(m): 5:01am On Jul 21
slivertongue:
Prof Soyinka, Trump doesn't know about your existence. Americans value him and they too don't know about your existence. Your opinion on NIGERIA's politics is only relevant to you.

So is yours. Keep that shit to yourself. Nobody wants to hear it. I know who Soyinka is. Who are you? Who is your father? Does your name and that of your father mean anything?

The that you claim is irrelevant put you in this wailing state. You are deceiving yourself like Obi the consummate lair
Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by confusedlady(f): 6:09am On Jul 21
yarimo:
Peter OBI will think Soyinka is referring to him as the liar we have in Nigeria grin grin grin grin

Lamba master....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW9jynFIKK8?si=tI-zAhuH4IJSrKwZ
Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by Augustine2244(m): 6:43am On Jul 21
Benwallt:

Take painkiller so this pain won't kill you. Tell your father to come and lead protest if you want protest.

Obi is a consummate liar
Take 5000 milligrammes of Cyanide so that frustration won't kill you slowly.
The deadly poison can do it quicker.
Tell your vagabond father to come and lead protests if you want.
Soyinka is an old fool.
Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by Nomercie: 7:08am On Jul 21
Ebigwei007:
is he up to achiebe's shoe lace? Prof at minning words together, when achiebe was alive, did you see or hear him talk about politics? When a lion leaves a place he is known as a king, because he gets chonks of bones as a treats together as a dog, he shall be called as a dog.

Achebe wey be village championgrin
Re: Donald Trump Is A Consummate Liar Like One We Have In Nigeria - Wole Soyinka by Mynd44: 7:09am On Jul 21

(1) (2)

Drama At Transcorp Hilton Hotel As Greece Envoy, Wife Label Nigerians Thieves / House Of Assembly Election Rerun In Edo State-court Declared / Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.