Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,302 members, 7,936,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Tension In Unizik As 3 Truck Load Of Soldiers Storm Campus To Unseat Acting VC I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Unizik As 3 Truck Load Of Soldiers Storm Campus To Unseat Acting VC I (699 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) / #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension In Unizik As 3 Truck Load Of Soldiers Storm Campus To Unseat Acting VC I by Ukpaka: 7:04pm On Jul 20
Tension In UNIZik As 3 Truck Load Of Soldiers Storm Campus To Unseat Acting VC Ikechebelu
https://247ureports.com/2024/07/tension-in-unizik-as-3-truck-load-of-soldiers-storm-campus-to-unseat-acting-vc-ikechebelu/
-
The Campus of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka was greeted with tension Saturday morning when three truck load of soldiers stormed the area in a bid to removing the Acting Vice Chancellor of the Institution Prof Jeo Ikechebelu.

At the expiration of the tenure of the former Vice Chancellor Prof Charles Okechukwu Esimone Prof kechebelu had two months ago been named the acting Vice Chancellor of the university.

It was alleged that Ambassador Greg Mbadiwe had convened an emergency meeting of the council, intimating of the plan to remove Ikechebelu as Vice Chancellor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Unizik As 3 Truck Load Of Soldiers Storm Campus To Unseat Acting VC I by jkpbestseries: 7:14pm On Jul 20
Hah
Re: Tension In Unizik As 3 Truck Load Of Soldiers Storm Campus To Unseat Acting VC I by Augustine2244(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20
What could have gone wrong in UNIZIK, my Alma mater? Did they do any mago mago work in installing the acting VC?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Unizik As 3 Truck Load Of Soldiers Storm Campus To Unseat Acting VC I by doublechief96: 7:53pm On Jul 20
Augustine2244:
What could have gone wrong in UNIZIK, my Alma mater? Did they do any mago mago work in installing the acting VC?

my fellow zikite. which set

1 Like

Re: Tension In Unizik As 3 Truck Load Of Soldiers Storm Campus To Unseat Acting VC I by Augustine2244(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20
doublechief96:

my fellow zikite. which set
2014/2015 set.
Re: Tension In Unizik As 3 Truck Load Of Soldiers Storm Campus To Unseat Acting VC I by princepeter566: 9:36pm On Jul 20
Are we still I'm democratic regime or military has taken over??

(1) (Reply)

The August 1 To 10 Protest Will Fail & This Is The Reason / 4 Days Before Transfer Deadline: Osimhen To Chelsea Or Arsenal? / Hidden Internet Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.