Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,396 members, 7,932,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:37 AM

Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack (11927 Views)

Day 2 Protest: Borno Residents Defy Curfew, Storm Street (pix) / Many Feared Killed In Fresh Benue Attack, Seven Corpses Recovered / Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by harmargedon: 8:59am On Jul 21
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by phemmie06(m): 9:01am On Jul 21
This is Why I will always believe that some high and mighty are part of this evil .
How can there be curfew and some elements still have the access to carryout this gory act successfully? Where are the security agents that ought to be on watch? Does that mean people were asked to stay indoors in order to overwhelm them and to have their lives taken
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:01am On Jul 21
chukwunedum150:
Bad news everyday, which way Nigeria. May God help us
Nigeria is long gone mehn!

Whoever has d means shld hurriedly gerrout!
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by ufotunang: 9:02am On Jul 21
Bendeco2020:
Benue matter is spiritual

And i have four babes from there.

Na the babes dey make me pity them small. If not undecided
..so your 4 babes over there is more important to you than the Benue people abi?🙄
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by Goodman72: 9:05am On Jul 21
No sir!
They're not terrorists!
They're mere bandits!
Igbos are.
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by SeeWahala: 9:06am On Jul 21
benuejosh, Machinegun9, mannababaqgrillz, omenka, Afamed

Have all run away to hide cry no single RIP or eiiyahh from them concerning this issue that is affecting their villages and relatives but if its to attack igbos here they will find their voices.

No worry, God will judge all of you on time.
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by Esthered: 9:07am On Jul 21
How can curfew be imposed with no enforcement?
The governor failed on this.
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by Joynodey: 9:11am On Jul 21
Listen to the Nigerian Army, Due to the remoteness of the village, blablabla... Why not put Army camp in all the villages in Benue, mad people. From Aba to pH you will see not less than 10 military camps and 15 police checking points with other sister forces like NSCDC,NDLA, Custom service, road safety .

Benue people will suffer for the role the played in the Biafra genocide. There's no two ways about it. Rip to the dead, for the living death from bandits is still eminent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by Evidenx(m): 9:11am On Jul 21
Self defense is backed by the Bible and constitution,every one living in Benue should defend themselves,even if it means you having a gun.

Kill and don't be killed by senseless killers.
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by drmuchin: 9:15am On Jul 21
Benue pays for its ignoble role in the Biafran Genocide.
You brought termite infested wood (Hausa Fulani) into your domain
Enjoy the blood feast, middle belt would be completely wiped off the map.
The ultimate goal of Sokoto caliphate
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by DMerciful(m): 9:19am On Jul 21
Tinubu has failed woefully
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by tishbite42: 9:34am On Jul 21
Joynodey:
Listen to the Nigerian Army, Due to the remoteness of the village, blablabla... Why not put Army camp in all the villages in Benue, mad people. From Aba to pH you will see not less than 10 military camps and 15 police checking points with other sister forces like NSCDC,NDLA, Custom service, road safety .

Benue people will suffer for the role the played in the Biafra genocide. There's no two ways about it. Rip to the dead, for the living death from bandits is still eminent
Them go suffer well well

I was having sympathies for them until my Dad told me the ignominious role they played during that period

This is God's punishment
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by UKEMY(m): 9:42am On Jul 21
I don't BLAME FG on Insecurity but most State Governors are lazy and lack Vision.

Benue State can have at least 1000 Neighborhood Watch in Every LGA l,provide them with lite weapons and logistic for them to operate and pay them at least #40k monthly ,believe me insecurity will reduced to the minimum level and the state Judiciary should be ready to dispense Judgement on cases brought to true Court quickly
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by smileyoo: 9:48am On Jul 21
stano2:
And government will be watching with folded arms.
If they indigenes arm themselves now, that’s when Government will move to Disarm dem, and abandon them
that was exactly what the federal government did in the east.
They weakened ESN with brute force, without tackling the menace of Fulani -herdsmen terrorists, now they are back terrorising the peaceful people of south east, with every attack blamed on ipob by security agents, without any proper investigations.
we are even confused as to whose interests the FG is projecting.
May God deliver Nigerians from all these needless killings, because Nigerians ought to love themselves, instead of killing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by Meteng: 9:51am On Jul 21
CyrusVI:
Terrorists within If that's the case, it's gonna be hard to stop

If there was really a curfew, how then were they able to assemble such large number of people at that time??

Where were the security operatives and why weren't they patrolling that area?

Be like Gov Alia been think say na just mouth Dem dey use impose Curfew

The curfew dey target innocent civilians
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by Major1984(m): 9:55am On Jul 21
Bendeco2020:

who cares if you pity or not?
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by Dhury: 10:01am On Jul 21
What is the gunmen tribe name or their tribe name have to be covered as their not herdsmen?
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by Ibakwel(m): 10:01am On Jul 21
My question has always remain this, why come and kill innocent people without reason?
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by chatinent: 10:06am On Jul 21
Rise up and defend yourself, my good Benue people. Yes, the government will tag you as terrorists when you defend yourself but you'll secure your lives and that of your loved ones.

After all, these assailants are political.

The government has failed.
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by FreedomArmy: 10:10am On Jul 21
9japride:
I don't think a country like Israel will tolerate any barbarians killing their citizens. What are the benefits of being a citizen of a country?
when they play politics with security this is always the result. If you talk more they will give you example of gun violence in America and won't remember that everyone is America has the right to own gun and defend themselves when faced with an existential trait.
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by Blitzerz: 10:20am On Jul 21
Bendeco2020:

Have sense
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by Bendeco2020: 10:33am On Jul 21
Blitzerz:

Have sense
@least am more sensible than your P Man
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by jaxin119: 10:45am On Jul 21
Joynodey:

The fight between the people of Benue state and fulani terrorist invaders started from the days of Usman Danfodio when he tried to conquer and islamtize the present day Benue state but failed. It is the brave people of present day Benue that stop Islamitization down south. These events took place long before Gowon and Ojukwu where born.

You can clearly see that you are not making sense.

I can also presume that the current insecurity and terrorism in the SE is as a result of the genocide you people carried out against the Niger Deltans when Adaka Boro declared the Niger Delta Republic and was crushed by Ojukwu with Igbo soldiers. Or it is karma for how igbos killed Ahmadu Bello, Akintola, Tafawa Balewa etc and leader of other tribe in 1966.
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by jaxin119: 10:46am On Jul 21
tishbite42:

Them go suffer well well

I was having sympathies for them until my Dad told me the ignominious role they played during that period

This is God's punishment

Terrorists like you will definitely align with their likes.

A tribe of over 50 million people crying and playing victim to a tribe of less the 4 million people. What a shame.

Ironically it is you guys that are suffering accross the globe.
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by Joynodey: 11:14am On Jul 21
Say what ever you wish to say, I have made my point, the North Central will continue to suffer for their role in the Biafra genocide.[color=#006600][/color]
jaxin119:

The fight between the people of Benue state and fulani terrorist invaders started from the days of Usman Danfodio when he tried to conquer and islamtize the present day Benue state but failed. It is the brave people of present day Benue that stop Islamitization down south. These events took place long before Gowon and Ojukwu where born.

You can clearly see that you are not making sense.

I can also presume that the current insecurity and terrorism in the SE is as a result of the genocide you people carried out against the Niger Deltans when Adaka Boro declared the Niger Delta Republic and was crushed by Ojukwu with Igbo soldiers. Or it is karma for how igbos killed Ahmadu Bello, Akintola, Tafawa Balewa etc and leader of other tribe in 1966.
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by 9japride(m): 11:19am On Jul 21
FreedomArmy:
when they play politics with security this is always the result. If you talk more they will give you example of gun violence in America and won't remember that everyone is America has the right to own gun and defend themselves when faced with an existential trait.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's terrible. Live has no value in our society.
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by jaxin119: 11:31am On Jul 21
Joynodey:
Say what ever you wish to say, I have made my point, the North Central will continue to suffer for their role in the Biafra genocide.[color=#006600][/color]

You can now see and feel how bad your tribe is in another person's story.

Today your problem is SW, NC, & Niger Delta. Tomorrow it is European, Americans and Asians. Bunch of cursed and directionless lunatic.
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by OndoRaph(m): 11:43am On Jul 21
These were the bodies. MasterJayJay you can attach to the post

Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by onuman: 11:59am On Jul 21
MasterJayJay:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/20/gunmen-defy-curfew-kill-18-in-fresh-benue-attack/

RIP. Your offence? Being a Nigerian. The same people that kill you say that Nigeria is indivisible. Your political leaders in Benue agree, apparently. But being happy in one's country is more important than belonging to a big or rich country. There are more than twenty sovereign countries in the world with population many times smaller than the population of Tiv. A sovereign country for people of Benue State is the only solution to these frwuentv.attacks and massacres.
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by Joynodey: 11:59am On Jul 21
jaxin119:

You can now see and feel how bad your tribe is in another person's story.

Today your problem is SW, NC, & Niger Delta. Tomorrow it is European, Americans and Asians. Bunch of cursed and directionless lunatic.
for joining in what you people didn't understand just to be friends with Hausa Fulani, you people will continue to suffer in their hands. Igbos returning from the north was intercepted by your foolish fathers with no provocation, they were killed. Your people stopped trains retuning to Ala Igbo and killed every Igbo person onboard, just to put their name in the good book of the Fulanis . Today the same Fulani is killing their children in their numbers and you want us to have sympathy on them, go to hail my friend. As for your claim of insecurity in the south east, you are just fooling yourself, there's nothing like such, the insecurity is only for the Nigerian forces of darkness like army and police and any Igbo person who acts is a sabotage to the Biafran restoration project. I will celebrate the death of my father if he is found wanting and killed for sabotaging Biafra restoration, get this into your dumb head. For the time been, no community in Ala Igbo have lost up to a hundred person since after the war as a result of insecurity, but go to your region, I think more than a 1000 person's have been killed in a day by Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram.
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by Blitzerz: 12:11pm On Jul 21
Bendeco2020:

@least am more sensible than your P Man
Ozwor
Re: Gunmen Defy Curfew, Kill 18 In Fresh Benue Attack by Corroro: 12:18pm On Jul 21
Na wa. Sad one, rip to the lives lost.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC, TUC Reject El-rufai’s Eviction Order On Civil Servants; Vow To Fight To Dea / Jimi Agbaje Responsible For PDP’s Defeat In Lagos –Shelle / South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.