Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,760 members, 7,930,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:58 PM

Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) (56610 Views)

I Want Burna Boy To Marry Me And Chokê Me Till My Eye Balls Comot"- Uriel / KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” / "I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by nlfpmod: 9:51pm On Jul 20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9k8e0Pbgt0?si=xhDNFKZiIkCd1CmD

Big Brother Naija star, Uriel Oputa has revealed that Burna Boy is her celebrity crush.

“Burna boy is my celebrity crush, I like how he’s rugged. I love the fact that he has six packs and then he’s a little bit taller.

“He’s masculine and can be authoritative. I want him to choke me till my eyeballs come out. I don’t care if my eyeballs come out, let him choke me.”

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20
In these wierd Times and Seasons where Scriptures are flipping off the pages right before Us, the Only thing that should Choke any Person who Values his/ her Soul is Settling the Matter of your Eternity with JESUS CHRIST.

Guys and Babes! Sit up and Quit all these Unnecessary talks and things that have nothing to do for the SAFETY of your Soul in Eternity.

We are Living in the End of Endtimes.
HEAVEN and HELL are REAL..
Take the Matter of Your Soul Serious !!
There is No more Time oooo!!

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear.

223 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by Ifechy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20
Bbnaija yeyebrities always looking for how to trend

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by BarrNosaEsq: 9:57pm On Jul 20
Podcast na go end this country last last 🤣🤣

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by blueghost(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20
Clown cry

6 Likes

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by whytediamond(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20
grin

He has better tools to cultivate with. Not you for sure

He's Odogwu for many reasons grin

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by GanagiBitrus: 9:58pm On Jul 20
Burma, run o! 🏃🏃🏃 😂

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by Ruwa41: 9:58pm On Jul 20
This is serious

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by Melagros(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20
COMRADES, this is not the kind of news that Nigerians want to hear at the moment

Look at her legs, she is not more beautiful than my girl

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by LegendHero(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20
So Burna boy should be doing his fellow “man”.

What is feminine in this lady?

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by Seun4blue(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20
That's all they have in their heads..... mu.mu
Let's ask if it's free of charge

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by EFGH: 9:58pm On Jul 20
I missed Allah Kaduna, he could have gave a vivid description of this o!0sho0o

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by ademasta(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20
cool
Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by Zonefree(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20
He should choke you and go to prison, bah? undecided

Daughter of Eve!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by NorthernersSuck: 9:59pm On Jul 20
Something wey I read since 5 days ago now dey trend on nairaland today. Nairaland those days don turn to evening and PM newspaper this days wey poor people fit afford with their late and fake news. I don't even know between the Tinubu dull regime and nairaland quacked mods the one wey dey worst pass each other. If to say Seun Osewa still dey alive all this nonsense for no dey happen. Ban me and receive fire

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by TriCee: 9:59pm On Jul 20
Lol, that will never happen my dear.

My man chokes only foreigners.

6 Likes

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by Marpol2021(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20
angry :Dyeye dey smell... another jennyclay spotted....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by Gbotun(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20
She be Marketer,marketing her wares to Burna wink

2 Likes

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by AZControversial(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20
undecided

When he eventually does it and you can't cope, don't come and cry later oo

4 Likes

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by MossadAgent: 10:00pm On Jul 20
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9k8e0Pbgt0?si=xhDNFKZiIkCd1CmD

Big Brother Naija star, Uriel Oputa has revealed that Burna Boy is her celebrity crush.

“Burna boy is my celebrity crush, I like how he’s rugged. I love the fact that he has six packs and then he’s a little bit taller.

“He’s masculine and can be authoritative. I want him to choke me till my eyeballs come out. I don’t care if my eyeballs come out, let him choke me.”

Isn't this olosho Charly Papa's niece ?

See as she exposed her sick sadomasochistic fetish.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20
Ccf
Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:00pm On Jul 20
Ashowo Kobo Kobo.

You get to live an happy life and die being saved by Christ Jesus. You won't get choked till eye ballss fall off. The bitch know nothing about fulfilment. Imagine what she thinks fulfilment is.

4 Likes

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by bobby007(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20
This expired product dey find who go kill her

12 Likes

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20
Righteousness2:
In these wierd Times and Seasons where Scriptures are flipping off the pages right before Us, the Only thing that should Choke any Person who Values his/ her Soul is Settling the Matter of your Eternity with JESUS CHRIST.

Guys and Babes! Sit up and Quite all these Unnecessary talks and things that has nothing to do for the SAFETY of your Soul in Eternity.

We are Living in the End of Endtimes.
HEAVEN and HELL are REAL
Take the Matter of Your Soul Serious !!
There is No more Time oooo!!

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear.
Park well joor...
You too fake .

11 Likes

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by sageb: 10:02pm On Jul 20
Uriel, so you want to snatch pocohantas crush ? we will not take it

2 Likes

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by Akpabio22(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20
Olosho idiot gold digger if burna boy was poor will you say all this. Ashawo go find your class

30 Likes

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20
She is craving for something abnormal, she should be patient because she will surely get what she seek but definitely not from Burna boy, but when the choking will become severe we don't want to be disturb.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by femtex007(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20
This old fool is just shameless
See how she's disgracing her family

8 Likes

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by femtex007(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20
This one na shameless ashawo

4 Likes

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by mrkings84(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20
When is price of garri coming down?

10 Likes

Re: Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) by papyjaypaul: 10:05pm On Jul 20
Be careful what you wish for. Chokeholds lead to death

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / Juliet Ibrahim Posted Another Sexy Pool Photo On Instagram / Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.