Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,287 members, 7,934,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:58 PM

Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count (3829 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by 1gbdata: 10:23pm On Jul 20
In a surprising turn of events in Lagos, Nigeria, a young woman intervened to halt her friend's wedding plans with her brother after discovering her friend's high body count. The incident has sparked widespread debate on social media and within the local community.

According to sources close to the family, the woman, discovered that her friend's past relationships were more numerous than she was comfortable with. She felt compelled to inform her brother, leading to the decision to call off the engagement.

The story has garnered mixed reactions, with some applauding the woman for protecting her brother's interests, while others criticize the decision as judgmental and intrusive. The debate has brought to light broader issues surrounding societal expectations, personal pasts, and the complexities of relationships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzDAGKcVom8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by muyico(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20
childish act! ur own too go come! karma is real! I hates interrupting into cool loves moves

1 Like

Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by GeneralPula: 10:27pm On Jul 20
She did well..

Girl wey Sabi..

If I meet a girl that’s not a virgin, I’ll never initiate a relationship with her. Tho, we can knack if the vibes goes that way..

All my life, I’ve only initiated a relationship with girls that are virgin. That’s just my style. I don’t normally have passion for over-used things generally..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by ObalendeCMS: 10:47pm On Jul 20
All these irritating bag of diseases!

6 Likes

Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by Harddiskng(m): 4:46am On Jul 21
Women supporting women grin grin

If you hear my own Ma, cautioning about women. You would think she is also not a woman.

Everybody dey guard their family from intrusion by any unfortunate fellow.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by franugo(m): 5:52am On Jul 21
1gbdata:
In a surprising turn of events in Lagos, Nigeria, a young woman intervened to halt her friend's wedding plans with her brother after discovering her friend's high body count. The incident has sparked widespread debate on social media and within the local community.

According to sources close to the family, the woman, discovered that her friend's past relationships were more numerous than she was comfortable with. She felt compelled to inform her brother, leading to the decision to call off the engagement.

The story has garnered mixed reactions, with some applauding the woman for protecting her brother's interests, while others criticize the decision as judgmental and intrusive. The debate has brought to light broader issues surrounding societal expectations, personal pasts, and the complexities of relationships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzDAGKcVom8

Is it that you did not have at least one brain cell to deduce that this is a skit or you knew and lied Just to get cheap likes on NL?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by superCleanworks(m): 7:23am On Jul 21
God save us from these boring skits

3 Likes

Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by Gadafii: 7:57am On Jul 21
Women want men to accept them without questioning their past, but they will never allow the men in their own family end up with women who have horrible past, you can imagine

This girl stoping her brother from marrying her friend might have skeleton in her cupboard as well, afterall
birds of same feather flock together

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by Olachase(m): 8:03am On Jul 21
GeneralPula:
All my life, I’ve only initiated a relationship with girls that are virgin. That’s just my style. I don’t normally have passion for over-used things generally..
and you dis-virgin them and move on to the next

How did you want your curse fry or boiled 😏😏

4 Likes

Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by Kobicove(m): 8:15am On Jul 21
These content creators no go let person hear word for Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by RoadMozart(m): 8:18am On Jul 21
Harddiskng:

This line slaps different when you read it in Yoruba.
Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by 1gbdata: 8:48am On Jul 21
franugo:

Is it that you did not have at least one brain cell to deduce that this is a skit or you knew and lied Just to get cheap likes on NL?

Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by Anguldi(m): 9:48am On Jul 21
Evening newspapers leaves thread shocked tongue
Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by Ballzproblem2: 9:52am On Jul 21
Harddiskng:
Women supporting women grin grin

If you hear my own Ma, cautioning about women. You would think she is also not a woman.

They don't want their sons and and brothers to marry loose women and leeches ,but they want strangers to marry retired oloshos just because they visited Shiloh.
Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by ebubeson: 10:00am On Jul 21
S
Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by Jeans601: 10:03am On Jul 21
RoadMozart:

This line slaps different when you read it in Yoruba.

Yea.....very strong hard-core

1 Like

Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by pbet18: 12:56pm On Jul 21
She did the right thing

1 Like

Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by franugo(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21
1gbdata:

What about my previous question was difficult to comprehend?? I guess I now have my answer tho, must be the brain cell bit
Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by 1gbdata: 5:17pm On Jul 21
franugo:

What about my previous question was difficult to comprehend?? I guess I now have my answer tho,
must be the brain cell bit
Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by abutujj: 5:48pm On Jul 21
GeneralPula:
She did well..

Girl wey Sabi..

If I meet a girl that’s not a virgin, I’ll never initiate a relationship with her. Tho, we can knack if the vibes goes that way..

Mumu how you take dey know say them be virgin Shay Dem dey write am for forehead.Most of you guys do utter rubbish

1 Like

Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by pbet18: 12:41pm On Jul 24
Hmm
Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by dkidd: 12:48pm On Jul 24
franugo:

Lol I done laugh tire both uthe OP and the skit I nor know who funny pass 😂

But it does happen in reality and she wouldn't even let it get to that level. I remember how my kid sister would cock-block me from certain girls back in uni and those where the ones I wanted most. Sisters always watch out for their brother's

1 Like

Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by real691(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24
They know themselves.

Na dem dem
Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:10am On Jul 25
What about the sister's body count
Re: Girl Stops Friend From Marrying Her Brother Due To High Body Count by 1gbdata: 7:29pm On Aug 10
EmmyMaestro:
What about the sister's body count
Nice question

(1) (Reply)

75 Things You Should Do For Your Girlfriend / What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? / My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.