Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,294 members, 7,936,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

How Do We Cope - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do We Cope (407 Views)

How Do You Cope With Food Inflation? / What Adjustments Have You Made To Cope With The Rising Inflation (Pictures) / High Cost Of Food In The Market How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Cope by Tijani009: 10:37pm On Jul 20
I did a bit of auditing yesterday and discovered that I used 114 thousand naira just for feeding along last month, only me no wife, kid or any other relative, this is more than a lot of people salaries, 9ja don cast
Re: How Do We Cope by Oloki: 10:59pm On Jul 20
114k? Even family of 5 didn't spend up to that.

Can you itemized how you spent the money?
Re: How Do We Cope by MaziObinnaokija: 11:57pm On Jul 20
grin grin grin.Unless u buy bulk foods. 114k haba!. There shall be showers of blessings. May we hear the sound of abundance of RAIN wink
Re: How Do We Cope by kinah(f): 6:40am On Jul 21
It has not been easy.

With that amount you spend
Charle, I will stock the house with food for two months, and we won't exhaust most of it. It is provision for my kids, diaper and formula that will eat deep into the money.
Re: How Do We Cope by nicedayontop: 5:36pm On Jul 22
It is quite possible to spend more than that if u are not cooking as a man. 120k divide by 30 days is 4k, and 4k divide by 3 meals in a day is 1.3k per meal.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Cope by PerfectStranger(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23
Majority of men in this era won't start a family due to economic hardship. All our hustle will only go to our stomach before you realize person don clock 40 grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Cope by Premiumbuy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 23
nicedayontop:
It is quite possible to spend more than that if u are not cooking as a man. 120k divide by 30 days is 4k, and 4k divide by 3 meals in a day is 1.3k per meal.

Premium Be Unto You

How many people are eating three square meals in this current economy!
Re: How Do We Cope by Tijani009: 2:27pm On Jul 26
Oloki:
114k? Even family of 5 didn't spend up to that.

Can you itemized how you spent the money?
I eat out mostly some times 1k per meal , some times it may go up to 2k, but let's be honest 1k meal wouldn't satisfy a grown man
Re: How Do We Cope by Tijani009: 2:30pm On Jul 26
nicedayontop:
Rice and just one meat is 1200k let's say you buy water 100 naira, and I am someone who cannot skip meals because I no fat , e go show for my body
Re: How Do We Cope by Tijani009: 2:32pm On Jul 26
kinah:
It has not been easy.

With that amount you spend
Charle, I will stock the house with food for two months, and we won't exhaust most of it. It is provision for my kids, diaper and formula that will eat deep into the money.
Which state you day live, I bet it cannot be as expensive as Benin city, go ask people how Benin matter be
Re: How Do We Cope by kinah(f): 2:34pm On Jul 26
Tijani009:

Which state you day live, I bet it cannot be as expensive as Benin city, go ask people how Benin matter be

Abeokuta
Ogun

1 Like

Re: How Do We Cope by Oloki: 8:07pm On Jul 26
but let's be honest 1k meal wouldn't satisfy a grown man[/quote]

You are right. God will have mercy on us and deliver us from this tribulations

(1) (Reply)

. / Doritos Crunch Mix Cool Ranch Snack Review Video / Dolice Dairy Concept Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.