Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:36 PM

I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable (748 Views)

How You Can Start A Highly Profitable Real Estate Marketing Business In Nigeria / Need A Partner To Start This Goldmine Business Together / Please Criticize This Floor Plan. Your Opinion Is HIGHLY Appreciated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Sefannova(m): 12:04am On Jul 21
I recently bought a kiosk ( wooden shop| container) to start charging of battery selling of card and repairing of handset, mp3 and powerbank.
in my place in ankpa here there is no light people find it difficult to charge their accessries
unfortunatly i have a good location for the business but all the capital i raised was used to purchased the items i could afford, leaving me with the estimate of 120k but i got a contribution of 15k from a kind person this morning, now remaining 105k to startup the business.
please what can i do for you to help me start this business?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:12am On Jul 21
ALL THESE YEYE BEGGARS WITH BRAND NEW ACCOUNT AND FAKE SOB STORIES UPANDAN SEF!!!!
nobody should send any money to someone who just opened an account on NL yesterday and automatically starts begging....

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Sefannova(m): 12:14am On Jul 21
MrBrownJay1:
ALL THESE YEYE BEGGARS WITH BRAND NEW ACCOUNT AND FAKE SOB STORIES UPANDAN SEF!!!!
nobody should send any money to someone who just opened an account on NL yesterday and automatically starts begging....
PLEASE STOP THIS THING YOU ARE FOUND OF DOING, YOU ARE KILLING GENIUE PEOPLES DREAM I BEG YOU LEAVE ME ALONE, AM LOOKIN FOR A WAY TO START A LEGIT BUSINESS I CAN NOT GO INTO THEFT OR CRIME THAT IS WHY AM PLEADING WITH PEOPLE TO HELP ME, MOST OF US COME FROM A VERY POOR BACKGROUND PLEASE DONT DO THIS. THAT IS WHY I PUT MY REAL PICTURE ON MY PROFILE
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:17am On Jul 21
Sefannova:
PLEASE STOP THIS THING YOU ARE FOUND OF DOING, YOU ARE KILLING GENIUE PEOPLES DREAM I BEG YOU LEAVE ME ALONE

anytime i will see your begging posts with your brand new profiles and yeye fake stories, i will post the above. this is a faceless forum and just as you are allowed to create new profiles and post arrant nonsense yeye stories, i can equally reply to them too.

we all know who you are and that you waste yur money on betting. brotha Abba190, give it up!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Sefannova(m): 12:21am On Jul 21
MrBrownJay1:

anytime i will see your begging posts with your brand new profiles and yeye fake stories, i will post the above. this is a faceless forum and just as you are allowed to create new profiles and post arrant nonsense yeye stories, i can equally reply to them too.

we all know who you are and that you waste yur money on betting. brotha Abba190, give it up!
TO FINALLY CONFIRM WHO I AM AND TO KNOW AM NOT ABAH PLEASE CHECK MY PICTURE VERY WELL AND LETS DO VIDEO CALL IF AM NOT THE ONE ON MY PROFILE
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:25am On Jul 21
Sefannova:
TO FINALLY CONFIRM WHO I AM AND TO KNOW AM NOT ABAH PLEASE CHECK MY PICTURE VERY WELL AND LETS DO VIDEO CALL IF AM NOT THE ONE ON MY PROFILE
Sefannova:
I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE FROM SCAMERS BUT IT NOT EVERYONE THAT IS A SCAM PLEASE TRY ME AND SEE. PEACE BROTHER

- are you saying that if i put picture of some stranger on my profile and ask him to answer video call, that means it is not a scam?
- so what you are saying is that we should believe any yeye nonsense you wrote on NL?
- yesterday i told you to show us the proof that you actually had a business that went bust... where is the proof?!

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Sefannova(m): 12:25am On Jul 21
MrBrownJay1:

I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE FROM SCAMERS BUT IT NOT EVERYONE THAT IS A SCAM PLEASE TRY ME AND SEE. PEACE BROTHER
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Sefannova(m): 12:30am On Jul 21
MrBrownJay1:

- are you saying that if i put picture of some stranger on my profile and ask him to answer video call, that means it is not a scam?
- so what you are saying is that we should believe any yeye nonsense you wrote on NL?
- yesterday i told you to show us the proof that you actually had a business that went bust... where is the proof?!
WHY WOULD I USE ANOTHER PERSONS PICTURE AND THEN TELL HIM TO PICK THE CALL? IF NA YOU WILL YOU PICK? AND FOR THE PROFE I POSTED THE SITE, THE KIOSK AND MY REAL PICTURE WHAT MORE PLEASE STOP THIS DONT TRY TO SPOIL PEOPLE THING NOT EVERYONE IS A SCAMMER, FOR ONCE GIVE ME THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND SEE BROTHER
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:33am On Jul 21
Sefannova:
WHY WOULD I USE ANOTHER PERSONS PICTURE AND THEN TELL HIM TO PICK THE CALL? IF NA YOU WILL YOU PICK? AND FOR THE PROFE I POSTED THE SITE, THE KIOSK AND MY REAL PICTURE WHAT MORE PLEASE STOP THIS DONT TRY TO SPOIL PEOPLE THING NOT EVERYONE IS A SCAMMER, FOR ONCE GIVE ME THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND SEE BROTHER

scammers use women accomplice all the time to defraud men in online romance scams... you using the picture of your partner in crime, who will answer all the calls and get a percentage of the money received is not uncommon (NOW THAT NL KNOWS THE REAL NAME AND ACCOUNT # OF MOST PROFESSIONAL BEGGARS)

AGAIN...show us proof that you had a business that went bust?!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Sefannova(m): 12:34am On Jul 21
MrBrownJay1:

I NEVER TOLD YOU I HAD THE BUSINESS ALREADY I CLEARLY STATED I LACK THE REMAINING FUND TO START AND I POSTED ALL THE THINGS I BOUGHT ALREADY AM ONLY LOOKING FOR ASSISTANCE FOR THE REMAINING THINGS NEEDED TO FINALLY START THANKS PLEASE LETS NOT MISUNDERSTAND EACH OTHER THERES MORE TO LIFE
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Sefannova(m): 12:38am On Jul 21
MrBrownJay1:

scammers use women accomplice all the time to defraud men in online romance scams... you using the picture of your partner in crime, who will answer all the calls and get a percentage of the money received is not uncommon (NOW THAT NL KNOWS THE REAL NAME AND ACCOUNT # OF MOST PROFESSIONAL BEGGARS)

AGAIN...show us proof that you had a business that went bust?!
GUY YOU HAVE ISSUES AM A MALE AND HAVE NEVER POSTED ANY FEMALE OR RELATED DONT JUST DRAG ME , AS FOR PROFE WHAT MORE PROFE DO YOU NEED CUS I PROVIDED EVERYTHING SEEMS YOU NEVER READ ANY OF MY POST BEFORE YOU COMMENT
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:45am On Jul 21
Sefannova:
I NEVER TOLD YOU I HAD THE BUSINESS ALREADY I CLEARLY STATED I LACK THE REMAINING FUND TO START AND I POSTED ALL THE THINGS I BOUGHT ALREADY AM ONLY LOOKING FOR ASSISTANCE FOR THE REMAINING THINGS NEEDED TO FINALLY START THANKS PLEASE LETS NOT MISUNDERSTAND EACH OTHER THERES MORE TO LIFE

STOP WRITING RUBBISH ONLINE...you said you bought a kiosk, right? ok why dont you sell the kiosk if you really are desperate for money?! are you saying that begging total stranger for handouts to start a business that may NEVER WORK, is your only solution?!

Sefannova:
GUY YOU HAVE ISSUES AM A MALE AND HAVE NEVER POSTED ANY FEMALE OR RELATED DONT JUST DRAG ME , AS FOR PROFE WHAT MORE PROFE DO YOU NEED CUS I PROVIDED EVERYTHING SEEMS YOU NEVER READ ANY OF MY POST BEFORE YOU COMMENT

ok go stand next to that kiosk of yours take 360 photo (with you in it) to see where that kiosk is...or better yet give us the direct address of that said kiosk that you supposedly bought
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Sefannova(m): 12:50am On Jul 21
MrBrownJay1:

STOP WRITING RUBBISH ONLINE...you said you bought a kiosk, right? ok why dont you sell the kiosk if you really are desperate for money?! are you saying that begging total stranger for handouts to start a business that may NEVER WORK, is your only solution?!

ok go stand next to that kiosk of yours take 360 photo (with you in it) to see where that kiosk is...or better yet give us the direct address of that said kiosk that you supposedly bought

SO I SHOULD SELL THE KIOSK I BOUGHT FOR THE BUSINESS ? THEN WHAT WILL I CHARGE THE BATTERY INSIDE? GUY AT THIS POINT EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW UNREASONABLE YOU ARE BUT ALL I KNOW IS I WONT SAY ANYTHING ANYMORE SAY WHATEVER YOU WISH TO MY REAL HELPER WILL HELP ME MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE IF HE/SHE MEANS TO
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:59am On Jul 21
Sefannova:
SO I SHOULD SELL THE KIOSK I BOUGHT FOR THE BUSINESS ?

YES, if you have no money to start the business then sell the kiosk and the batteries and USE IT TO FEED YOURSELF AND HELP YOUR MUM!

THEN WHAT WILL I CHARGE THE BATTERY INSIDE? GUY AT THIS POINT EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW UNREASONABLE YOU ARE BUT ALL I KNOW IS I WONT SAY ANYTHING ANYMORE SAY WHATEVER YOU WISH TO MY REAL HELPER WILL HELP ME MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE IF HE/SHE MEANS TO

you are MAD!!! begging total strangers for yeye fake business as if we are fools... with no proof whatsoever. again, GO STAND NEXT TO THAT KIOSK AND TAKE 360... instead of thinking that gullible NLers will fall for your yeye bullshit.
no proof that you even have the business, no proof that it exist, no proof that your story is remotely true, but you think gullible NLers will send a total strangers with a phoney story (and a brand new account on NL) 120k? then tomorrow when they send you the money, you will delete the account, create a new one and now beg for your help with your sick mother; and thereafter for to replace your phone; and afterwards to feed because you are hungry. abi?
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Sefannova(m): 1:04am On Jul 21
GUY I NO GET YOUR TIME ALREADY PEOPLE ARE BEGINING TO DISCOVER YOU, YOU NO THE HELP AND YOU DONT WANT OTHERS TO HELP, IF NA WOMAN NOW YOU FOR DON THE HELP AM,WAITING MAN DO MAN?
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Sefannova(m): 1:07am On Jul 21
MrBrownJay1:

YES, if you have no money to start the business then sell the kiosk and the batteries and USE IT TO FEED YOURSELF AND HELP YOUR MUM!

you are MAD!!! begging total strangers for yeye fake business as if we are fools... with no proof whatsoever. again, GO STAND NEXT TO THAT KIOSK AND TAKE 360... instead of thinking that gullible NLers will fall for your yeye bullshit.
no proof that you even have the business, no proof that it exist, no proof that your story is remotely true, but you think gullible NLers will send a total strangers with a phoney story (and a brand new account on NL) 120k? then tomorrow when they send you the money, you will delete the account, create a new one and now beg for your help with your sick mother; and thereafter for to replace your phone; and afterwards to feed because you are hungry. abi?

YOU ENJOY THIS ALOT, I WONT ANSWER YOU ANYMORE SAY WHATEVER YOU WISH CALL ME ANY NAME, YOU ARE FREE.
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:11am On Jul 21
Sefannova:
YOU ENJOY THIS ALOT, I WONT ANSWER YOU ANYMORE SAY WHATEVER YOU WISH CALL ME ANY NAME, YOU ARE FREE.

all you yeye fraudsters on NL really think we are fools abi? so you need money to cater for your mother, you have kiosk that you can sell, but you dont want to sell it and instead believe that begging total strangers on NL to start a yeye imaginary business that may never work (and probably doesnt exist), is the best way to go forward?

again, go take a picture next to the kiosk taking a 360 pic!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Sefannova(m): 1:15am On Jul 21
MrBrownJay1:

all you yeye fraudsters on NL really think we are fools abi? so you need money to cater for your mother, you have kiosk that you can sell, but you dont want to sell it and instead believe that begging total strangers on NL to start a yeye imaginary business that may never work (and probably doesnt exist), is the best way to go forward?

I WILL DO THAT TOMORROW MORNING AND I BELIEVE YOU WILL STILL COMPLAIN BUT FOR NOW SAY WHATEVER YOU WISH
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:28am On Jul 21
MrBrownJay1:

If you're not sure about how genuine these "beggars'" intentions are, you don't need to be too quick in tagging them scammers.

Nigeria is very bad now, courtesy of a useless APC's over 9yrs of clueless leadership, and it's not uncommon to see millions of beggars on the streets and social media daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Sefannova(m): 7:56am On Jul 21
ChybuzzDD:

If you're not sure about how genuine these "beggers" intentions are, you don't need to be too quick in tagging them scammers.

Nigeria is very bad now, courtesy of a useless APC's over 9yrs of clueless leadership, and it's not uncommon to see millions of beggars on the streets and social media daily.
he is Obsessed with bad mind
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Clevagal(f): 8:04am On Jul 21
ChybuzzDD:

If you're not sure about how genuine these "beggers" intentions are, you don't need to be too quick in tagging them scammers.

He is a fraudster! Someone that created profiles with pictures that aren’t his is what?
He doesn’t even have the balls to use his real profile. A lazy pussy to the core! Begging for 120k from strangers. Talmabout, “I don’t have parents, I don’t have family, I don’t have who to help me”. stupid hungry fellow
We know the genuine beggars on nairaland..you’ll never see me attack them. But this guy/woman sefannova..you don buy market!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by ShinjaWWest: 10:10am On Jul 21
We all know this is abba
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by 23jerryking(m): 11:31am On Jul 21
MrBrownJay1:
Are you not actually stupid? Did you read his conclusion where he wrote "please what can I do for you"? Idiot if you don't have anything to contribute just go and rest and stop killing people's hopes.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Sefannova(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21
23jerryking:
Are you not actually stupid? Did you read his conclusion where he wrote "please what can I do for you"? Idiot if you don't have anything to contribute just go and rest and stop killing people's hopes.
i wonder why my matter the give am orgasm
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by 23jerryking(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21
Sefannova:
i wonder why my matter the give am orgasm
Those kind of people ehn
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Eriggadune: 9:29am On Jul 26
Clevagal:

He is a fraudster! Someone that created profiles with pictures that aren’t his is what?
He doesn’t even have the balls to use his real profile. A lazy pussy to the core! Begging for 120k from strangers. Talmabout, “I don’t have parents, I don’t have family, I don’t have who to help me”. stupid hungry fellow
We know the genuine beggars on nairaland..you’ll never see me attack them. But this guy/woman sefannova..you don buy market!
Ok cool. If you can take ur time out and go through my my topic about my ex. Thing is she opened up to a mutual friend about so many things I did in the past that she didn’t like, I’m caught now between moving on and going back to make things work out, it’s been really hard to let go of the memories. I saw a post about u made to a guy in similar situation and I wanted an advise from you. Maybe it can help to actually get a female view of things and advise. Sorry for the stress.
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Clevagal(f): 9:30am On Jul 26
Eriggadune:

Ok cool. If you can take ur time out and go through my my topic about my ex. Thing is she opened up to a mutual friend about so many things I did in the past that she didn’t like, I’m caught now between moving on and going back to make things work out, it’s been really hard to let go of the memories. I saw a post about u made to a guy in similar situation and I wanted an advise from you. Maybe it can help to actually get a female view of things and advise. Sorry for the stress.

Okay. I’ll go through the thread
Re: I Want To Start This Business, It Is Highly Profitable by Sefannova(m): 9:49am On Jul 26
Eriggadune:

she is totally wrong about me

(1) (Reply)

For Sale! Unfinished 3b/r On Half Plot In Isawo, Ikorodu. / Property for sale at Ado,near Ajah. / 5 Plots Of Land Out Of 21 Plots For Sale At Mowe @ Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.