Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,085 members, 7,977,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:17 PM

Please House,advice Me Before I Do Something Rash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please House,advice Me Before I Do Something Rash (732 Views)

When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) / Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please House,advice Me Before I Do Something Rash by mezdim: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2011
i waz very close to my boss in the office (female boss),i took her as my mother,she was good and nice,until i annouced am gettn married,i intoduced my husby 2her,and he luvs her because i have alwayz told him good things about her,we later had what i wil call irreconciliable diference,she said so many ill things abt me in the office,the chief of all she said was that i wont give birth in my marriage,both my husby n i felt bad about this statement.(the woman am talkn abt has no husbnd nor child,her sista of 44 somtin yrs,is nt married either)anyway i started avoiding her,greeting her when i see her waz not easy,anyway,she told face to face she will frustrate me in this company.i no i cnt fall in her traps and she knows but know she is using mr ike whom i work directly with to hit him,
the issue now is that she is affecting my annual leave,she set some unnecesary rules to afect my leave becose she know i need it to spend tyme with my family,bt other of my colleage leave has been aproved for decemba,while i want 2 go fo my leave in january.she want me 2 resigned frm my job,what do i do?
Re: Please House,advice Me Before I Do Something Rash by Odunnu: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2011
Na wa o. Your presentation is a knock out
Re: Please House,advice Me Before I Do Something Rash by 195(f): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
OP

I don taya 4 ur mata angry
Re: Please House,advice Me Before I Do Something Rash by kpolli(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2011
doesn't ur company have a HR dept?
Re: Please House,advice Me Before I Do Something Rash by Kx: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2011
Is it a one man coy and ur boss happens to be the owner?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Zakari Biu Speaks / Love Binding. / Is It Wrong 4 A Guy 2 Date/marry A Pretty Lady Just 2 Compliment His Ego???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.