Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,112 members, 7,896,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Moment Philip Shaibu Knelt Down To Apologise To Sen. Adams Oshiomole (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Philip Shaibu Knelt Down To Apologise To Sen. Adams Oshiomole (video) (455 Views)

Hafsat Abiola Knelt Down While Thanking Bola Tinubu (Throwback Video) / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Philip Shaibu Knelt Down To Apologise To Sen. Adams Oshiomole (video) by officialwdhtvv: 2:16am
Moment Edo Deputy Governor Philip Shaibu knelt down to apologise to Former Edo State Governor and serving Senator, Adams Oshiomole.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsPj3LcHTp4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9qmRcfNc-f/?igsh=MXVkamE5aTI1bnYwMQ==

1 Share

Re: Moment Philip Shaibu Knelt Down To Apologise To Sen. Adams Oshiomole (video) by Georgry(m): 3:04am
Alignment and realignment.

It took me approximately 6 hours to travel from Auchi to Benin yesterday, ordinarily it shouldn't take more than 2 hours, the normal route is completely destroyed, the alternate road is gone now also, this one we took today is probably the last route and it's totally bad, yet every 4 years these politicians come together to achieve only one thing, their selfish interest, and Nairalanders who have never ever been to Edo state are already playing politics of APC vs PDP, shame on you all..

3 Likes

Re: Moment Philip Shaibu Knelt Down To Apologise To Sen. Adams Oshiomole (video) by Thundafireseun: 3:27am
Georgry:

It took me approximately 6 hours to travel from Auchi to Benin yesterday, ordinarily it shouldn't take more than 2 hours, the normal route is completely destroyed, the alternate road is gone now also, this one we took today is probably the last route and it's totally bad, yet every 4 years these politicians come together to achieve only one thing, their selfish interest, and Nairalanders who have never ever been to Edo state are already playing politics of APC vs PDP, shame on you all..

So because it took you 6hrs to travel you now realized that all politicians are the same…. A lot of Nigerian’s still have growing up to do…
Re: Moment Philip Shaibu Knelt Down To Apologise To Sen. Adams Oshiomole (video) by TemplarLandry: 4:14am
grin the prodigal son. Welcome back to the APC family.
Re: Moment Philip Shaibu Knelt Down To Apologise To Sen. Adams Oshiomole (video) by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:15am
Thundafireseun:

So because it took you 6hrs to travel you now realized that all politicians are the same…. A lot of Nigerian’s still have growing up to do…
Very low IQ response to a valid post.

1 Like

Re: Moment Philip Shaibu Knelt Down To Apologise To Sen. Adams Oshiomole (video) by Chibuezem(m): 4:47am
Thundafireseun:

Exactly it's only when they are suffering from bad governance that they realise the wickedness of Nigerian politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Philip Shaibu Knelt Down To Apologise To Sen. Adams Oshiomole (video) by bcomputer101: 4:51am
If there's anyone that doesn't fear politicians, I pity the person
They all have one goal called SELFISH INTEREST

1 Like

Re: Moment Philip Shaibu Knelt Down To Apologise To Sen. Adams Oshiomole (video) by Hackerman4745: 4:56am
One thing is certain, PDP has lost EDo State

The game is not between labour and APC

Labour will win through the votes for the people

APC will Rigg their soul in
Re: Moment Philip Shaibu Knelt Down To Apologise To Sen. Adams Oshiomole (video) by Georgry(m): 5:18am
Thundafireseun:

Not everybody support bad governance, in fact I'm always surprised at how some people carry this APC vs PDP vs Labour Party on their head, and yes, if I have to travel 6 hours for a journey that is not supposed to take more than 2 hours then I have the right to lament, not everybody enjoys bad governance.
Re: Moment Philip Shaibu Knelt Down To Apologise To Sen. Adams Oshiomole (video) by officialwdhtvv: 9:35am
Georgry:

Not everybody support bad governance, in fact I'm always surprised at how some people carry this APC vs PDP vs Labour Party on their head, and yes, if I have to travel 6 hours for a journey that is not supposed to take more than 2 hours then I have the right to lament, not everybody enjoys bad governance.

You got a point
Re: Moment Philip Shaibu Knelt Down To Apologise To Sen. Adams Oshiomole (video) by Great2017: 9:40am
Georgry:

You have just said nothing but the honest truth.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Infrastructure And Economy Of Some Nigerian Cities Growing While Others Decline? / Police May Bar Sng From Protesting On Saturday / Subsidy: Oshiomhole Announces Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.