Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,312 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Autoshipdirect.com - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Autoshipdirect.com (626 Views)

Autoshipdirect.com / Autoshipdirect Shipping Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Autoshipdirect.com by yomz1e(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2011
Hi Guys,

Please has anyone has any dealing with this company, i found them on coipart and was wondering if they are trustworthy. They have two of my cars now and i was told the car will be shipped on saturday and tudesady. I am in the UK but i did call up copart asking for their advice in going with one of the shipping agents advertised on thier website, and they said they vet all their advertisers which gave me a bit of assurance that they should be ok. This is my 1st time of shipping a car from USA to LAgos and would like to know if anyone has dealt with them in the past. I spoke to them a few times and they seem ok and assure me that they are genuine anc the delay in shipping the car is not their fault but the port authorities. Please NL advice as to this thread, Undecided

http://www.autoshipdirect.com/

cry undecided

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!! 2003 Toyota Corolla Price N1.050m- 07044024051 / Christmas Offer Reg 2003 Camry - N950k / Dodge Charger 2010@4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.