Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Benefits Of Virginity For Christian Guys And Ladies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Benefits Of Virginity For Christian Guys And Ladies (175 Views)

Christian Girls Love The Bad Boys Than Christian Guys / Virginity Vs Character / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Benefits Of Virginity For Christian Guys And Ladies by ebubeson: 6:49am On Jul 21
Believe it or not, God wants every guy and every lady to marry as virgins. If virginity was outdated or irrelevant to God, there may be no more existence of hymen. The more the sexual purity the more the tendency for faithfulness and certain safety(s) in marriages.

The rate of infidelity and adultery in marriage, may have its stronghold in people sleeping around before marriage or not marrying as virgins. All issues of men having side chics, women bringing "strange" children in the family, DNA issues, people sleeping with their exes few days to wedding etc, may have some roots to not being virgins before marriage. Virginity before marriage helps in preventing diseases and other issues.

But if you are not, you can be a "virgin" again by repenting from sin, following Jesus continuously, cutting off from all immoral exes and sexual partners, prayerfully breaking soul ties and living a holy life. God will help you in Jesus name. Amen.

Lesson: As someone said "When the gift is open before its time, no excitement"... Giving your virginity in marriage may bring great excitements.
Re: The Benefits Of Virginity For Christian Guys And Ladies by AntiChristian: 7:34am On Jul 21
Which verse supports virgin marriage?
Re: The Benefits Of Virginity For Christian Guys And Ladies by StillDtruth: 7:38am On Jul 21
AntiChristian:
Which verse supports virgin marriage?

Expectedly only children of devils will ask this.

Ye shall be holy.

Ye shall not go awhoring.

Ye shall keep the marriage bed undefiled
Re: The Benefits Of Virginity For Christian Guys And Ladies by StillDtruth: 7:41am On Jul 21
ebubeson:
Believe it or not, God wants every guy and every lady to marry as virgins. If virginity was outdated or irrelevant to God, there may be no more existence of hymen. The more the sexual purity the more the tendency for faithfulness and certain safety(s) in marriages.

The rate of infidelity and adultery in marriage, may have its stronghold in people sleeping around before marriage or not marrying as virgins. All issues of men having side chics, women bringing "strange" children in the family, DNA issues, people sleeping with their exes few days to wedding etc, may have some roots to not being virgins before marriage. Virginity before marriage helps in preventing diseases and other issues.

But if you are not, you can be a "virgin" again by repenting from sin, following Jesus continuously, cutting off from all immoral exes and sexual partners, prayerfully breaking soul ties and living a holy life. God will help you in Jesus name. Amen.

Lesson: As someone said "When the gift is open before its time, no excitement"... Giving your virginity in marriage may bring great excitements.

You.obviously are not sure!
Re: The Benefits Of Virginity For Christian Guys And Ladies by AntiChristian: 7:44am On Jul 21
StillDtruth:

Expectedly only children of devils will ask this.

Ye shall be holy.

Ye shall not go awhoring.

Ye shall keep the marriage bed undefiled

Where did Jesus mentioned all these?

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Virginity For Christian Guys And Ladies by StillDtruth: 7:47am On Jul 21
For me, i just warn virgins that the more you keep your virginity the more the devils are coming for you, so be ready.to protect it to death!

As Adeboye has shown us all, the devil.keeps attacking even in old age after.you have even properly married, so my virgin people you have to be more Christian Soldier than the U.S Marines/Seals/CIA/MOSSAD/KGB/GESTAPO combined!
Re: The Benefits Of Virginity For Christian Guys And Ladies by StillDtruth: 7:49am On Jul 21
AntiChristian:
Where did Jesus mentioned all these?

Jesus is The Lord and He Said "keep my. Commandments",
Re: The Benefits Of Virginity For Christian Guys And Ladies by AntiChristian: 7:53am On Jul 21
StillDtruth:

Jesus is The Lord and He Said "keep my. Commandments",

Where?
Re: The Benefits Of Virginity For Christian Guys And Ladies by StillDtruth: 7:57am On Jul 21
AntiChristian:

Where?

Uncle Muslim, stick to your koran. We don't want you.
Re: The Benefits Of Virginity For Christian Guys And Ladies by Expanse2020(m): 9:17am On Jul 21
Na so I asked one pastor where in the bible they said you should keep virginity till marriage..he dey look down....
Re: The Benefits Of Virginity For Christian Guys And Ladies by ebubeson: 9:59am On Jul 21
Expanse2020:
Na so I asked one pastor where in the bible they said you should keep virginity till marriage..he dey look down....
Where in the Bible did they say we should fornicate before marriage?
Re: The Benefits Of Virginity For Christian Guys And Ladies by StillDtruth: 1:30pm On Jul 21
Expanse2020:

You be muslim and una dey mad so why e go answer you?

Not to talk before the next thing you na go show say una be devil pikin as una go murder am like your papa satan.
Re: The Benefits Of Virginity For Christian Guys And Ladies by ebubeson: 3:21pm On Aug 03
ebubeson:
Where in the Bible did they say we should fornicate before marriage?

(1) (Reply)

Believe In And Rely On The Home / Even In Your Circumstance A Better World Is Possible / What Happens To Those Who Rejects The Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.